[quote=dcuny]Hi, Dan.

I find this song problematic. Not because it espouses your beliefs, but because it does it in a way that seems to denigrates others.

David...thanks for the comments...let me briefly address this comment...I understand your point...my intent in posting the song was to demonstrate the wonders of BiaB since I think that's what this forum is about...the the music I have written over time has had (with the exception of a handful of songs) a blatantly Christian theme...this one is no exception... Christ is the reason I write songs...I didn't mean to "denigrate others"...in espousing my cosmological beliefs my intent is to stay true to what Jesus taught and Himself believed...the tongue-in-cheek is on me...perhaps I can plead the first line of the song (I'm not the smartest guy around) and everyone can dismiss me as the fool...it does however "espouse my belief" concerning evolutionary theory...there is no middle ground on this issue either we were created or we evolved from apes...this little song is indeed propaganda...but hey, those bluegrass chops are way cool aren't they?

I always appreciate your comments and find them helpful and insightful...thanks.

Last edited by firesong; 02/26/21 05:24 PM.

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.