Hi dcuny,
Thank you for commenting. I don't agree when you say that I finally kick Biab out. In my daw studio one, for each of my soundtracks, Biab vst permanently occupies one track.
Biab vst is a creation tool. Each user is free to work on the realtracks or on the midi files generated from the realtracks. If you have selected a solo realtrack for example in a key different from the starting style, the generated realtrack can go down in unsightly bass. You then have the choice: either you use a tool to process the soundtrack and enhance it in certain places of your melodic line with tools like melodyn or you work on the midi track of the realtrack while knowing in this case that you must use a vst approaching the instrument of the realtrack. But you can also choose another instrument. For example in my next composition, I am working on a mandolin solo realtrack. I found that, due to the key chosen, the sound was not beautiful because the mandolin descended in unsightly low tones. In this case, From the midi file of this realtrack, I replaced the mandolin instrument with a vst piano and vst flutes. In summary, I think it all depends on how you use Biab. Either we develop its composition in the Biab program or we work with the vst Biab in another Daw. And in the latter case, the vst biab offers a multitude of solutions that it would be difficult to do without. But in your last composition, you did import midi files into synthesizer, that's not why you ejected Biab. Without hard feelings.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Last edited by Derochette; 03/01/21 12:20 PM.

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash