Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso
RE: CONTEMPORARY MODERN SONGS.
i'm haveing great trouble understanding why pg products stop "anyone" from doing "any music genre" including modern styles in the contemporary idiom.

Very true but you were already a customer when you learned this. The first step for any company to acquire a new prospective customer is to get their foot in the door and if the first impression a 25 year old gets of this software is a bad version of Susie Q from 1968, or he sees that demo vid using Old Folks At Home what do you think they're gonna do? That POS vid and others like it are on the website and YouTube right now.

Do young people like to surf the web? Are they all over social media sending Tweets, Facebook messages, Tic Tok vids, Instagram and who knows what else to their 300 closest friends for hours? A company's online presence has to be constantly monitored to weed out things that are not helpful to their mission which is to get as many customers as they can. A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on it's shoes" Mark Twain.

I'm not knocking all that old stuff, at age 75 I lived it, learned it, loved it but I also recognize I won't be around forever and neither will you. PG needs to be prepared for a huge demographic shift that's looming right now.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.