Originally Posted By: musiclover
I expressed the above view in the below thread earlier in the year, and maybe just maybe hope that PG is listening. Ok just give the Utility tracks full Realtrack functionality then leave it at that.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=654016&Searchpage=1&Main=89965&Words=features&Search=true#Post654016

New Realtracks or midi styles and other add-ons a big Yes, but no more new features, that everyone is bug hunting for the greater part of the year.

But what if those new features included making the utility tracks like regular tracks for both RTs and MIDI? Or included time signatures other than 2/4, 3/4, or 4/4? Or streamlined the menus? Or allowed the beta testers a lot more time to report bugs?
etc etc.

Although I used BiaB in virtually every song I am getting disturbed the way they are introducing new features that are only a quarter to a half finished; features like utility tracks and the VST.

YMMV

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware