Originally Posted By: rayc
That's fun. i like the band and arrangement.
Your rhythm guitar gives this extra life.
The only nit would be that I think you should tidy the backing vocals as, in a few spots, the timing causes a blurred confusion of who's who singing what.
COOL.

You're right, rayc, the doubled vocals are out of synch at times. Worst of all, it happens in the first chorus!
A quick fix might be to copy the second (backing) chorus where the first one now is. They don't have to be exact---I think it's better if they're NOT exact---but if they're too different, it's a distraction, as here.

Glad you liked the song!
This one is special for me. For starters, my wife actually said to me, "Honey, put some pants on before you go outside." I told her that was going into a song.

And when I was a boy, I knew that I could fly. I seemed to remember having done it already. I don't remember a time in my life before the time that I knew that I could fly. As an adult, I know I can't actually fly, but there is something to being swept up and carried along on a wind I don't control---or even want to control---and just enjoying the ride. That's creating---that's my favorite feeling.

"If I knew where the good songs came from, I'd go there more often." Leonard Cohen