Lazarus

I listened to your list. It's actually some very common pop songs.
But the production method of these songs has changed, not just guitar, drum, bass and piano, but adding a lot of electronic synthesizers. In addition, the chords of those songs are very simple, just one, two, or four.
These are actually in line with the style of electronic music.
But in order to make it easier for people to accept, they added pop to the electronic style.
The vocal mixing mode of those songs is not ordinary, but also various effectors. It can be said that even if those songs have no accompaniment, the vocal effect is well designed.
These are in line with the characteristics of electronic music.
Therefore, if band in a box adds some electronic elements and integrates existing guitars, bass and traditional musical instruments, it will feel great.
Finally, I think dancing music is definitely not noise. It is a music style that young people like very much.
Electronic dance music has been loved by young people all over the world since its birth.
The integration of various musical elements is a good thing. It is also a new attempt.
In fact, I'm surprised that if you don't like the feeling of electric sound, the current band in box can satisfy you, because the current band in a box can make almost any music except electronic music. Including those songs in your list, you can make them. As long as you simplify the chord and add some LOFI electric sound feeling, it will be the feeling you want immediately.

Last edited by swingbabymix; 10/03/21 03:12 AM.

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO