Paul.
actually in the stylepicker if you choose towards bottom right play with current chord sheet and make sure the bpm is what you want. i do this all the time.

another little idea is when i do an original song i purposely go outside the recommended bpm bounds for a style. i have lots of fun this way, and by auditioning
lots of styles at my chosen bpm i get happy accidents of sound....and neat sound pictures sometimes.
sometimes i DO get artifacts , but sometimes not.
and there are little triks one can employ if one does get artifacts, by masking them with a dsp plug in, and if not critical by putting the sound low down in the mix after detailed editing.
for example tother day i got a real nice lead break and by useing a gtr amp plug in managed to mask the artifact.
lots of fun if you experiment.

i know people will think i'm mad...but if i'm doing a serious song rathedr than a demo ruff , after finalising the chord sheet in biab i audition every one of the thousands of styles in the stylepicker. yes it takes a loooong time but i get happy accidents that way.

best
om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 10/07/21 02:08 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)