Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
You are going to think I'm nuts! Wait, you are STILL going to think I'm nuts. Anyway, I could so see this as a Taylor Swift song. Like the earlier version of her. Not so much the current one.

I guess to that I would add, it shows how well you write in every aspect. Of course, YOU delivering it never hurts either. Emotion. That's what it's all about. You've got it in spades, clubs, diamonds, and especially hearts.

Quote:
saving up laughter with chuckles to spare
in a house filled with lonely because you're not here

When you know two words are near rhymes and know "yeah, I can make that work. It's all in how you sing it"...always impressive. I struggle with that, not being a singer of your caliber. I sing words too literally. I can't imagine how much that expands your choices. I mean, I work with near rhymes, but they kind sound like that. I hope that makes sense.

Great instrumentation and production choices. It breathes very well with it's tensions and releases all the way around.

So I'm jumping off the compliment wagon before it goes off the cliff. I think this song is pretty damn awesome!

smile

An interesting choice for comparison (Swift). That's a hard reach for me. BUT...if you run into her and she wants it..... smile

HA!

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Oh, Wow, Floyd.

You are the absolute master composer when it comes to your collaboration for this product.

Fantastic phrasing, outstanding layering, dynamic delivery.

You never fail. Another masterpiece.

Nice of you to say, Trev. Always appreciate you stopping by....