Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
I think I understand what you mean. We want to use BB VST version, but finally we found that BIAB main program is more convenient and functional. However, in order to better cooperate with other VSTS, we still want to use BIAB VST version. Very tangled. I hope BIAB VST can keep up. I believe it will get better and better. Just wait a little time. Now I think the multi riff function is very good

I'm actually quite content with the reduced subset of features in the plugin compared with what's now offered ( IE a kitchen sink ) in BIAB Standalone.

I can work with what's in the plugin already.

However the slow regen times are a deal breaker - a workflow killer - so I just need the plugin regenerate times to be no longer than the standalone - thats all - before I can really use the plugin - which is something I've been dreaming of becoming a reality since 2003! .

Of course even quicker regen than standalone would be even better but I find the times in standalone acceptable to work with. Not so with the plugin.

Last edited by nonchai; 12/11/21 12:28 PM.

Big Sur, Mac Mini i7 2018, 64GB RAM 2TB SSD
Yamaha PSR SX 900, Cubase, Ableton, UNIFY, OPUS ORCHESTRATOR, MASCHINE, Vienna Ensemble Pro ,Audiofuse, L6 HELI, KOMPLETE, Komplete Kontrol 88
Lockdown beard, podgy face, beer belly, bald patch ... yadda yadda