I am going to answer this honestly but as gently as possible.

I am 5'7" tall AND wide. I have (b)long since given up all hope that I ever had about a career in the NBA.

I also swim like a cinder block, so the Olympic swimming medal is also out of reach.

"Almost no range and a voice that sounds like a death rattle" kind of seal a specific fate, do they not?

I now need to ask the question that typically starts weeks of dart throwing.

How much do you actually know about music? Do you know basic basics like the Circle of 5ths (why chords that relate to each other do so), intervals that make up chords, etc? Can you read and write music at all, at least well enough to write a melody on paper so you can pass it along to a singer? The concept of prosody where the cadence of the music aligns with the cadence of the lyric?

Point being, if you can't sing, you can't sing. I am in the same club. I have a range of an octave and a nasal voice that is not really pleasing to the ear. Yeah I DO sing, but by many accounts, I probably shouldn't. And in fact whenever I come up with a song I think has any potential at all I bring a singer in. The exception was when I released a CD of my own work and for it to be MY CD I had to sing it myself.

You are new here so I have no idea about your history, training, experience... Fill us in! The reason for that question is that to embark on a journey learning software that sings for you, you will likely also have to have some foundation to build from.

You have taken the first step, that being you admit that singing isn't your long suit and asked for suggestions.

Last edited by eddie1261; 01/13/22 02:03 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.