I am stuck! Peter, can you please update or say something about this issue. I cannot do much with the Mac version of BIAB 2010. I use BIAB a lot especially the MIDI part because with the MIDI files, I can export that to Sibelius for note editing and scores.

So far while waiting for the fixed bug, I went back and use my older PC version of BIAB 2008 on Window XP. It is still pretty good when it comes to MIDI except the latency, which is another issue for me with PC. Anyway, I was able to generate the desired MIDI file of the tune. One of the primary reason I use BIAB is to lay out the chords of a melody or tune and that is where BIAB is good at it. The other features like RealTrack and RealDrums, I am not into those at this time.

I crossovered to Mac version of BIAB 2010 because of the latency response issue. It has, I think, zero latency compared to my PC version when entering notes on my keyboard.

Anyway, here’s the final score and MP3 of that tune. To be able to see the score on Sibelius, you will need to download Scorch at Sibelius.

http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.php?sm=home.score&scoreID=156969

Eliasar