1st - You need to install Native Access. This is the NI program manager which controls all installs and registration. It is tricky but does the job well. You set defaults for where the libraries install so keep and eye out for that otherwise you may put large downloads onto the wrong drives.

2nd - In Native Access you install any and all of the NI products, including Kontakt. So Kontakt installs into Native Access first. Once installed, Kontakt is both a standalone application and a VST3 (and more). So you use Kontakt 6 to play any of the Kontact compatible libraries you have.

3rd - There are two types of Kontact compatible libraries: One is the libraries which directly register with Native Instruments using the Native Access. You get a special access code. This type will appear in the Kontact Libraries window with a nice graphic picture in alphabetical order. But there is also a second type, which does not register in Native Access and does not appear in the Libraries Windoe. This second type you have to load into Kontakt from the "files" window.

Is this helpful...?? Are we on the same page?? Otherwise, just let me know where you may be stuck. Glad to help if I can. Maybe a teamviewer would get you up and going quickly?

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper