Unforgiven

I've not been around for the past 5 or 6 weeks - 2 surgeries and Di now has dementia. My days are long and exhausting. But that's what it takes. Sorry to have missed out on so much good music by all you talented folks. I'll visit as many of you as I can as often I can.

This is a quick (about 3 hours) throw-together from one afternoon a few months ago - just now got time to post it.

Song Summary

File:Unforgiven.SGU

Key=Am , Tempo 65, Length (m:s)=3:11

Style is _STAGGER.STY (Stagger Dramatic Sw16 Folk Bal)

RealTracks in style: 366:Bass, Electric, Country Ev 065
RealTracks in song: 3321:Guitar, Acoustic, Soloist RnBPopDblBrent Ev 055
RealTracks in style: 3058:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking SongwriterAlternating8thsQuinn Ev 065
RealTracks in style: 2779:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm SongwriterSwingBalladBrent Sw16 065
RealDrums in style:NashvilleSwing16^2-a:Sidestick, Hihat , b:Snare, Ride

The acoustic rhythm guitars have a small amount of reverb applied, the drums and lead acoustic guitar have more reverb applied as an effort to add the perception of depth. By that I mean, as though the two rhythm guitars are physically 20 or so feet in front of the lead guitar and drums. It just sounded better that way to me as I listened with various adjustments to tone and spatial separation.

And yes, there is a mix of EV and SW tracks. But, in my mind, it seems to work.

Hope you enjoy it.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 07/03/22 06:02 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops