Thanks to all for helping me. Especially MusicStudent (aka MusicTeacher).
Going back to my original post, here is the 1st of 15 tables I was hoping to find in a book or website. Clearly it took some effort to build this table but I find this table very easy and fast to read.

At some point, I'd like to build the other 14.

Some of the motivation behind this endeavor is that the currency that BiaB uses is the chord. So I'm thinking that it might pay dividends for me to know how these chords are constructed and spelled. This table does exactly that and it was fun to build.

Am I barking up a wrong tree here?
Is this table useless for the theory newbie?

AudioTrack, hopefully you see now what I was trying to say in my original post regarding sharps and flats. I apologize for not having the necessary music vocabulary to express all my thoughts crystal clearly.

Unless I have a typo, I think you can confirm in this table that the 4 enharmonics are maintained at the chord level.
FbMaj = EMaj
E#Maj = FMaj
CbMaj = BMaj
B#Maj = CMaj

I realize that all of these chords (and others) may not be used in making music, but as an educational exercise I wanted to be complete and understand how note and chord names work. Eddie points out that technically the key of D# doesn't exist. OK, but I'm interested in chords because BiaB uses chords. The relationship between chords and keys will be a subject in the future. I'm just trying to understand chords at this time.

I really appreciate all your help. And I know I need a Music Theory course at a local Community College but that's not possible at this time.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Screenshot 40.jpg (61.7 KB, 133 downloads)

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.