Originally Posted By: musician17
I hope this will come across in the spirit it's intended in, i.e. I hope this won't sound offensive in any way, because it's meant as a genuine compliment :-)

This song sounds like something Kermit the Frog might sing on Sesame Street! Something like "Being Green" or something. It has that kind of simple, clear, direct message - and your voice is the perfect "carrying agent", if that makes any sense, for this kind of song.

I personally genuinely loved it - you are the master of the positive message song. Bravo, bravo, bravo - and thanks so much for sharing, really put a huge grin on my face :-)

Hi James.

It's brilliant to see you smile Please rest assured that nothing you say will offend me.

I laughed out loud when I read your Kermit-frog comments. They weren't something I was expecting! I'm a super huge fan of Kermit's and the Sesame Street muppets. At one stage of my life, I was a salesman in a furniture and electrical home-wares shop, and every morning from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Sesame Street would be on all the TV sets. I always made sure I was dusting TVs at that time. I ended up following the muppets for years.

It never occurred to me before your comment, but I can 100% hear the Kermit flavour to this song smile and I'm flattered by the comparison.

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop in! I really appreciate it.

All the very best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024