Originally Posted By: jannesan
Another masterful work, this is not just a song, but a place beyond imagination, FairyLand as you call it. Thanks for the four-minute journey there. Flutter and marktree are excellent ways to describe that place, not just flutter but there are other flute melody parts that make this short moment extraordinary. How can I save and re-use all this dust? Creative, original and cinematic.

Janne

Thanx so much Janne for this very kind review. I wish I knew how to collect and re-use Fairy dust but I don't. However if I could I know that my wife would complain as we have enough dust in our house now!

quote=Ezekiel's Storm]Very magical, indeed! You must give the elves equal time.

This is ready for an animated feature. Really imaginative. Loved it. Crystal flute is wonderful and carries the production.

Tinkerbell was here...[/quote]

Thanx so much for listening and commenting. If anyone wants to use this in an animation be my guest.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware