Originally Posted By: dcuny
Cool alliteration! I like it! laugh

As others have already said, it sounds great!

Small nit - the plural of reindeer is reindeer. Generally, anyway. English can be weird. Apparently some dictionaries have it both ways. And if enough people start using it that way, it becomes official.

However, there are two pronunciation problems in Tears of a leprechaun

These should be t ih r z and l eh p r ih k ao n

I'd trust Google before SynthV. Click the link, and then the speaker icon in the left side to hear it pronounced. At least, the way I pronounce it, so it must be right! wink

https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=ja&text=tears%20of%20a%20leprechaun&op=translate

Interestingly, Google doesn't pronounce bodhran the Irish way.

Anyway, very poetic!

Thanks David for your kind and valuable feedback smile Glad you liked the alliteration and find the lyrics poetic smile

Sorry that I was so careless with my lyrics, I saw that this Microsoft browser complained about "reindeers", I should have found out why... but on the other it complained also about "bodhran" so I thought that it just didn't know those words. I should cross-check all my different sources, including also dcuny laugh I have changed the reindeer and "tears", but I didn't change leprechaun, because I didn't find another source that used ih, sorry to disappoint you wink

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube