Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Hi there Dan. I tried to comment earlier, but kept getting kicked off, so here goes - I'll try again. I think you know I'm a big fan, and this song is yet another example of why. This is such a fantastic song. I listened to the new one first and so I was surprised at how much I liked the original. I thought you did a great production on both. I probably like the new one the most, but that's just because I like that style of instrumentation. It's incredible to hear Amber was only 15 when she recorded this. It's a fantastic vocal. Some of her phrasing sure shows your vocal influence on her delivery - just fantastic. This is one I've played over and over. I just lean back, close my eyes and praise. Job well done my friend,

Brad

Brad...thanks so much for your comments...and thanks for taking the time to listen to both renditions...from the time she could speak, she could sing and did so non-stop...her vocal ability inspired me to write many songs specifically for her to sing...this being one...I never noticed any similarities in our phrasing but you noticing that is very cool and I am of coarse very, very proud of her...then and now!
Thanks so much...Dan

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.