JUKE the BB demo folders in the background when surfing the web or doing other things.

This is how I have gotten my knowledge base of the BB Styles and what they are capable of doing, an ongoing project that has no endpoint in sight, but is fun.

Whenever I hear something that I really like while Juking the Demo folders, I bring BB to the foreground and either jot the particular folder and song filename into a wordpad file I've kept for ages or sometimes I simply resave the Demo song into one of my Work folders for future reference or use.

Also, running the Demo songs from pgmusic WHILE WATCHING THE PROGRAM WORK has taught me many things about BB very quickly. One can see how instruments are Rested, Held, Shots, etc. as done by the pgmusic stylemaking and songplaying pros, as well as a myriad of other tips and tricks by doing this.

And -- While you are listening to the Demo songs, be aware that the chords in many of them are chords taken from standards and famous songs with a new Melody added by pgmusic. Sometimes I just Juke the Demo folders with the Melody track muted, which often makes the target song these were created from just jump out at me. Again, I make a note of it or save the song to one of my work folders or both.

--Mac