Originally Posted by laurent4114
The blues are still there. beautiful guitar solo
Laurent

I never stray too far away from the blues wink Thanks!

Originally Posted by David Snyder
Great work Dave and Marty!

Love this.

It has a real Santana feel to it. Nice chops y'all!

Wasn't intending it to sound like Santana, but I played a lot of his songs back in the day. Some of that style stuck I guess wink Thanks!

Originally Posted by Al-David
Dave & Marty,

Another super song and production. All the expected excellence from both of you shines in this great song. Love the tone on the lead guitar! Marty's bass just the right amount of punch.

A great example of excellence in music.

Take care,

Alan

Appreciate that, Alan!

Originally Posted by Ezekiel's Storm
The lyrics say it all. Superb musicianship at both the low and high end. The lead sings from the soul. Wowza!

Thanks, Scott!

Originally Posted by firesong
I love songs about songs! This is so well done! I think we all can identify with the sentiment but not many of us can express it so well...I really liked your vocals on this one Dave...expressive and genuine...really nice!

Really appreciate that, Dan!

Originally Posted by jannesan
Music straight from the soul, and from the heart, you really tell what you are doing. I can feel how those guitar notes are directly connected to your soul. Great work with the vivid video that paints that soul on the canvas of musical realm. Excellent use of Marty, BIAB instruments and the drums sound really good. I enjoy to hear your singing, there's something very warm and personal.

I don't usually listen to much blues, but I could listen to Blue Attitude all day.

Janne

This is possibly the nicest review I have ever received, thanks, Janne, you made my day!