Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts BIAB Song file names - cannot sort in the Song Picker by MountainSide @ 17 minutes 11 seconds ago

Have never seen this problem. Take a look at the attached pic. If I just use the song names, BIAB automatically sorts my song list in alpha order (a,b,c,d,e..etc)...no problem there. But, if I add numbers so the song names, so the songs are arranged in the order that I want to play them, BIAB will not sort them in numeric order (1,2,3,4...etc). It sorts them as 1,11,12,13,14....2,21, 22, 23 etc. Things I tried to fix this: 1. RTFS - no effect 2. Turned off "Enable Sorting of Song Lis
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: EzDrummer3 New Videos on Groove3 by Rich R @ 48 minutes 35 seconds ago

I just went to their website and it doesn't show that EZdrummer 3 is compatible with BIAB. How well does it work within BIAB?
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Free “My guitar book” app by JoanneCooper @ Today at 06:45 AM

Thank you notes!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: There's No Time by Torrey Bliss @ Today at 05:23 AM

Marty, That was some fine songwriting and musicianship by both you and Dave! You always produce highly entertaining music and I enjoyed it all the way through! You and Dave make such a great team! Thanks, Torrey
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: youtube and copyright music ?? by JoanneCooper @ Today at 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Janice & BudOriginally Posted By: JoanneCooperWell said Bob. Just one thing to add, it is never too late! I am proof of this. My channel only took off 4 years ago and is now making a full time living. You just need to find a unique idea and be consistent The growth of your channel has been phenomenal! A great example of what both talent and diligence can achieve. I just wish YouTube would be a more pleasant venue for us casual users who upload primarily to share w
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: There's No Time by BlueAttitude @ Today at 05:10 AM

I had forgotten about this little gem, it was a while ago that I did the guitar for it I think. Excellent song, so well written as per usual! Thanks to everyone that mentioned my part, it was a fun song to play on.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG >>> " ITS COUNTRY PARTY TIME " by RnAM @ Today at 04:54 AM

I'll have to agree that recording a song in a "professional"/commercial studio surely does not always mean that it's actually going to sound better. I have experienced this several times in the past. There is usually no time (time is money) to get into the song's arrangement details as much as you would like. At least two times in my case, my initial (four-track cassette!) recording sounded better in retrospect. Good to hear that you like to experiment with different vocal styles! I
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: CLIMBING DOWNHILL by Torrey Bliss @ Today at 04:35 AM

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitudeExcellent as usual, Torrey! Great arrangement, love the bit that starts around 2:15 or so. Guitar as usual is right on the money, all the instrumentation actually. Nice! Thanks Dave! Your comments mean a lot to me!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: CLIMBING DOWNHILL by Torrey Bliss @ Today at 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Janice & BudYour vocal and instrumental performances always have a lot of power and passion. This is yet another fine write by you and Mr. Helm. GREAT title. As Janneson said, “even the grungy guitar solo supports the message of learning the hard way.” Janice said her first remembrance of “gospel rock” was Godspell during her high school days and that many of their parents were surprised by their performance of some of those songs in their First Baptist Chur
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: CLIMBING DOWNHILL by Torrey Bliss @ Today at 04:33 AM

Originally Posted By: MarioDTorrey this is a fantastic Christian rocker and it should be played on Christian radio right now. Its a great message that should be heard loud and clear! Great vocal and outstanding lyrics. Your guitar work is icing on the cake. The other instruments you played are fantastic also. Super work with the bass and drums, i.e. super tight. Loved it Thanks Mario! I appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: CLIMBING DOWNHILL by Torrey Bliss @ Today at 04:32 AM

Originally Posted By: BabuMusicHaha. The title reminded of my youth. Funny I'm getting so old that's all I remember anymore. hehe I used to race friend up steps. They could run, but I had to climb on all fours. Never lost. Coming down that way was way different. Enough about me, huh? You are such a master of this craft, Torrey. This is another piece of the master, a masterpiece. I'd say your vocals are the best, your guitar playing is top-notch, your writing skills are unmatched, you
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Part-Time Christians by Torrey Bliss @ Today at 04:30 AM

Scott, Thus sounds really good. Vocals are exceptionally good! Harmonies also! What a super message. You really nailed it with this one! Thanks, Torrey
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: So Many Roads by BlueAttitude @ Today at 04:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Bass ThumperWhat can I say? Absolutely great, vocals, guitar, bass, drums and keyboard (and lyrics). Just a preference thing; I was hoping for another superb guitar solo in the outro. Six minutes of this would not be too long. Well done everyone. Really appreciate the kind words, thanks so much! Originally Posted By: rsdeanDave, Once again, this is a great collaboration. Excellent song and the production is stellar. Loved it! Nothing else to say! Bob Cheers, Bob
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't Nobody's Business by BlueAttitude @ Today at 04:12 AM

Yeah! I've heard this song many times over the years by many people, played it in a band myself back in the day. You nailed it I think, Nigel, excellent vocal and your band is right on the money. Great!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: youtube and copyright music ?? by Janice & Bud @ Today at 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: JoanneCooperWell said Bob. Just one thing to add, it is never too late! I am proof of this. My channel only took off 4 years ago and is now making a full time living. You just need to find a unique idea and be consistent The growth of your channel has been phenomenal! A great example of what both talent and diligence can achieve. I just wish YouTube would be a more pleasant venue for us casual users who upload primarily to share with family and friends. J&B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: PROJECT M presents LIVING IN PARADISE by PROJECT M @ Today at 02:49 AM

Hello Mario Thanks for your great feedback All involved will be happy about it Thanks a lot Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Groove Moves by PROJECT M @ Today at 02:47 AM

Hi Mario The song grooves really good Your guitar sounds great Very good background track well done Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG >>> " ITS COUNTRY PARTY TIME " by PROJECT M @ Today at 02:42 AM

Hi om Sounds really cool The beginning is very good Makes a huge fun to listen Many greetings Andi ;-)
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: youtube and copyright music ?? by AudioTrack @ Today at 01:44 AM

I agree with your comments, Bob. I too spend much more time on YouTube than watching television. My interests are many and varied, from mechanical engineering, to welding, to electronics, to automotive engineering, to steel fabrication, to mechanical repairs, to music and more. Interestingly, it is clear that people are making a comfortable existence from YouTube. Rick Beato (whose skills are highly regarded) released his latest offering on August 12 and it has clocked more than 1.3 million v
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: youtube and copyright music ?? by JoanneCooper @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Well said Bob. Just one thing to add, it is never too late! I am proof of this. My channel only took off 4 years ago and is now making a full time living. You just need to find a unique idea and be consistent
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Pyrrhic Victory by musician17 @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Thanks, Marty. I will do my best to be back as soon as possible, but I both want and need a break ... and, to be honest, I've got an idea for the next song, but it needs to be done properly ... i.e. I (and it) need time for it to work. That said, I will be around to listen to everyone else's songs, of course! Your "pyrrhic" comment made me smile. Keep creating and thank you for your absolutely wonderful support, with all of my attempts at songs :-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG >>> " ITS COUNTRY PARTY TIME " by rayc @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

The intro & featured lead guitar sound new wave...actually the whole thing does...Nick Lowe style New Wave. I suspect a rock'n'country would have a more harmonically rich overdrive guitar rather than distorted. Seems the steel & using the word "country" are the nods to the genre. Your songs remind me of the work of a writing partner I've worked with on & off since 1976...he does great stuff but, as a result of his theatre arts training, likes to "act" in his songs
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG >>> " ITS COUNTRY PARTY TIME " by Rob4580 @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Sure sounds like a party to me. Thanks for the invite. Rob4580
User Showcase
Jump to new posts NEW SONG >>> " ITS COUNTRY PARTY TIME " by justanoldmuso @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

SONG TITLE : "ITS COUNTRY PARTY TIME" ARTIST : moi..ALF-L..(a 'cockney' lad from london (c) 2021) ****BEFORE PLAYING THE SONG PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING.**** 1. due to the variety of playback systems out there. watch your levels till comfortable with song...apologies if the listener hates the song. use earbuds if possible. please note, and feel free to critique, this is one of those songs that i cant ever seem to improve on , no matter how much
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: *New* Dark Days - (Allay Laid Back Slow Swing) by Rob4580 @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Thank you Andi. Rob4580 Originally Posted By: PROJECT MHi Rob Cool Mix The sound is really good Well sung In addition a great guitar solo Good work Rob Many greetings Andi ;-)
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
PG Music News
How to: Using the Copy/Paste Functions and Copy Multiple Tracks in RealBand

Here is a video on a customer requested topic that goes over how to copy and paste both a single track as well as multiple tracks at once, in RealBand.

Video: How to use the Copy/Paste Functions and Copy Multiple Tracks

How to: Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Here's a brief overview video explaining how Styles, RealTracks, MIDI tracks, and MIDI SuperTracks function in Band-in-a-Box®, and how to select them in your project. Please let us know if you have any questions!

How to Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

How to: Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Our Tips & Tricks videos are great for quickly learning a feature within Band-in-a-Box®!

Did you know you can you can associate song files so that they open up directly in Band-in-a-Box®? Chantelle explains how in one of our latest videos, Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

The Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac Ends Sunday, July 31st!

There's still some time left to save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK, but only if you place your order before 11:59pm PDT Sunday, July 31, 2022!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

Learn more about the new features added to Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Review

A 5-STAR reveiew - wow!

Read what Sound-Guy (Dennis) has to say about Band-in-a-Box® 2022 with their latest review, Review: Band-in-a-Box 2022.

"Band in a Box continues to evolve as an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to compose, arrange and mix songs."
-Dennis J Wilkins

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is eXtra Ready!

We've made Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows eXtra Ready!

Thinking of adding the new XPro Styles PAK 3 and Xtra Styles PAK 13 to your Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Download the latest program update, which adds support for these new Add-ons!

Oh, and the XPro Styles PAKs and Xtra Styles PAKs are ON SALE until July 31st... save up to 40%!

Learn more, listen to demos, and purchase:
XPro Styles PAKs
Xtra Styles PAKs

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac - Special EXTENDED to July 31st!

Great news! We've extended our Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac special until July 31st!

Order during our special and save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK!

Purchase your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 during our special and add over 50 new features and a FREE Bonus PAK! We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2022 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Bonus RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks Set 35: All Guitar, Instrumental Studies Set 17: Classic Country Guitar Soloing, Artist Performance Set 12: Songs with Vocal Volume 2, RealDrums Stems Set 2, and Look Ma! More MIDI 8) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in these packages, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

Forum Stats
36373 Members
64 Forums
75295 Topics
662089 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
GIBAR, Daniel Moreta, noleg_king, sandarubauk, Dennis R

36372 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 182
AudioTrack 178