Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: Pending Questions Scott C 04/17/24 01:21 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Really really good song Misha. Loved the instrumentation. Boy the drums and bass really rocked the song. Super vocal and lyric. Really well done
Replies 21 Views 755 Read More
Re: Change of Times, by Hans (me) and Anne-Marie Scott C 04/17/24 01:18 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
What a lovely song Hans. Very moving lyric and delicate vocal. Anne-Maries harmonies were such a nice add to the song. Loved how the energy built through song. Excellent production and mix. Really well done..
Replies 29 Views 726 Read More
Re: "Guitar Love" - (country ballad/instrumental) Scott C 04/17/24 01:14 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Excellent tune Carl. I am pretty fond of my babies as well. Excellent melody and backtrack. Really good mix as well.
Replies 6 Views 123 Read More
Re: Lost Scott C 04/17/24 01:12 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Guitar sound great. Nothing better than putting on a backtrack and jamming to it. Well done
Replies 7 Views 184 Read More
Re: Big Dreams and Cold Beer Scott C 04/17/24 01:10 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
My first post seems to have disappeared so will try again. Loved this song. Really cool groove. Love the tangy tele fills. Super vocal and lyric. Well done
Replies 43 Views 1,413 Read More
Re: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Ronnie Fields 04/17/24 01:07 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
You really knocked it out of the park with this one. as the others have said, has that 80s sound, clean track, super vocals
Replies 17 Views 434 Read More
Re: JUDITH SAID by Janice & ray with help from Bud & Bandhi Scott C 04/17/24 01:06 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
This is really good. Very different groove and tempo. Janice's vocal was perfect for the song. The song really grew on me as it went along. Really well done..
Replies 48 Views 1,164 Read More
Re: Are You Getting Ready? Ronnie Fields 04/17/24 01:03 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
such a smooth song, although I normally write southern and country gospel, this is a wonderful song. the mix is superb
Replies 15 Views 336 Read More
Re: Tonight In Every Honky Tonk In Texas Ronnie Fields 04/17/24 12:58 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
A man after my own heart in music!! I grew up on western swing and country, with my dad playing the steel guitar. I love it!!
Replies 26 Views 641 Read More
Re: Are You Getting Ready? Noel96 04/17/24 12:56 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Dan. This is incredible listening. You've created an amazing song and a stellar production. In addition, your use of Synth V's vocaloids Hayden and Natalie is outstanding (and then some). The vocal realism that you have managed to achieve is breathtaking. Honestly, they sounded like real people to me. Very, very impressive work! --Noel
Re: Hans Zimmer MarioD 04/17/24 12:53 AM Forum: Songwriting Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanx for the heads up! I really like Hans' work and this documentary is a must watch for synth players and composers.
Replies 1 Views 139 Read More
Re: Tonight In Every Honky Tonk In Texas David Snyder 04/17/24 12:48 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Very nice. Especially liked the vocals, and the mix is excellent! Welcome to the forum. smile
Re: PG users who are rock guitarists…need your help. Brian Hughes 04/17/24 12:08 AM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Yea what Mario said. I only have a very short list that uses iLok and that is Waves Vocal Rider and it does not use the usb type it is the software version which I still do not like. IK uses the same type of installer like the Toontracks EZ keys and others like Native Instruments. I have no problem with these and they are very easy to keep your programs up to date which you can do at your own will or not. I have no problem with software company's protecting their property but I love it when they do it in a painless way for the user. Brian
Replies 23 Views 720 Read More
Re: Tonight In Every Honky Tonk In Texas G McAllister 04/16/24 11:43 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Mario Man, your kind words sent chills up my back. That's about the best complement I've ever received. MUCH APPRECIATED There some other songs on here that I posted quite a while back. If you can find them, I hope you'll enjoy them also. Stay Tuned George
Re: PG users who are rock guitarists…need your help. MarioD 04/16/24 11:43 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
No management issues. They just install an installer to DL and update their products. You do not have to stay on-line as once the installer is finished you can go and stay off-line. This is not different that any other installer, i.e. no dongle or any PITA log-in codes for the program. Once Amplitube or Tonex is installed all you do is click on it to load it.
Re: Tonight In Every Honky Tonk In Texas G McAllister 04/16/24 11:39 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Noel If something I've written and recorded sets a good tone for someone's day, then I've accomplished what I set out to do. I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and post such a kind reply. AND all the way from Australia to Louisiana !! I posted some other song a while back that I hope you might enjoy, if you can find them. Stay Tuned George
Re: Tunnel To The Mysterious Kingdom MarioD 04/16/24 11:36 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Noel96
Hi Mario. Once again you manage to capture musical ambience in sensational ways. This is beautiful listening. I love the Synthmaster effect, the bass and your flute playing is mesmerising. This is definitely "beautiful music". All the best, --Noel
Thanx so much Noel for this wonder review.
Replies 24 Views 595 Read More
Re: Tonight In Every Honky Tonk In Texas MarioD 04/16/24 11:35 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
George, this is some of the best country swing that I have heard since Bob Willis. Great backing band, lyrics, and vocal. Super mix also. Loved it.
Re: Tonight In Every Honky Tonk In Texas G McAllister 04/16/24 11:35 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Elliott Boy you have me nailed. I still live for the Opry and 1962 (might be a song in that). Kind words are much appreciated. Stay Tuned George
Re: Tonight In Every Honky Tonk In Texas G McAllister 04/16/24 11:31 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
THANKS Dan Yep, I love both Merle's, Hank Thompson, Asleep At The Wheel, and most anyone who does Western Swing. I was raised on "Old Country" and I guess that's about all I know and understand. I have some other songs that I posted years ago. If you can find them I hope you'll enjoy them. Kind words and encouragement are most appreciated. Stay Tuned George
Re: Are You Getting Ready? MarioD 04/16/24 11:27 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Christian rock at its best. Super intro followed by a great groove. The synth voices sound very organic! As usual outstanding lyrics.
Re: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST DC Ron 04/16/24 11:27 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Elliot, you really nailed the genre in the composition, arrangement and instrument choices. More Pat than Heart to my ears, and I love them both, but that's not a bad thing at all. That guitar break is KILLER! Well done.
Replies 17 Views 434 Read More
Re: One Night In Broken Arrow MarioD 04/16/24 11:21 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Bob, this is an outstanding song. Fantastic lyrics and a great vocal. I really liked the backing band. A great mix. IMHO this is one of if not the best to date.
Replies 32 Views 736 Read More
Re: Tunnel To The Mysterious Kingdom Noel96 04/16/24 11:21 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Mario. Once again you manage to capture musical ambience in sensational ways. This is beautiful listening. I love the Synthmaster effect, the bass and your flute playing is mesmerising. This is definitely "beautiful music". All the best, --Noel
Replies 24 Views 595 Read More
Re: PG users who are rock guitarists…need your help. justanoldmuso 04/16/24 11:18 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
BA. thanks. I have looked at Sgear in the past. I'll have another look. It looks like the whole AI aspect is gonna be a game changer. You are an excellent guitar player and talent. Brian Hughes/Mario…re tonex. It looks like IK will install some management features ? i tend to stay away from products with either dongles or other software features that might be viewed by some as impinging on the user too much. such techniques often just bug me. one reason ive always enjoyed pg products is the product protection features arent intrusive. Maybe I'm ageing…lol…but I feel overwhelmed by the number of products on the market. It's like a flood. happiness. om
Page 34 of 111 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 110 111
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,638
Posts735,345
Members38,524
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
OlvaJownDay, Tranner Track, Ely Bass, Barking, SYOTR
38,524 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 182