Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Get Out of My Car by Ezekiel's Storm @ 11/15/22 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: RnAMHahaha... very nice. As a former teacher I know exactly how students can behave ! Great song and lyrics. Very well sung. Anne-Marie Thank you, Anne-Marie. I much appreciate it.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Get Out of My Car by Ezekiel's Storm @ 11/15/22 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Scott CExcellent lyric Scott. Got a real chuckle. Excellent vocal and backtrack Thanks much, Scott!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Get Out of My Car by Ezekiel's Storm @ 11/15/22 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: justanoldmusoreally liked the 'get out of my car' lyric. and the sound picture and the way the backing 'pulses'. nice drum break. and the change after. very impressive . happiness. om Thanks, OM. I very much enjoyed your most recent song!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Get Out of My Car by Ezekiel's Storm @ 11/15/22 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Janice & BudCool! The write is so good and reminds us of stories our two teacher sisters have told us through the years. As others mentioned the hook really works well and gets stuck in your head. Plus the way you sing it and those harmonies there paint a vivid picture of the scene and the look on the teacher’s face. The opening verse had Janice envisioning her tenth grade trigonometry teacher. Great band and mix to go along too. We enjoyed this a lot! J&B
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts What do you know about "Pushes" in BIAB? by Rustyspoon# @ 11/15/22 04:05 PM

Hi Folks. This question is for those who use / used "Pushes" in RT/RD arrangement whe in BIAB. I was working on composition and progression called for the "push". When I typed it in, results were far less from desired. I couldn't understand what was the issue, until I pulled ACW view. The "timing" looks correct, but the waveform seems to be squashed. And no matter how many times I tried re-generating, it looks (and listens) squashed. What supposed to be a "n
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: In A Mood by Brad Williams @ 11/15/22 04:03 PM

Man Alan, you're the master! what a great tune and a great idea for the instruments! It really came out well.
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: what happened to the vocal remover plugin? by rharv @ 11/15/22 03:39 PM

That's the same steps here .. use RB 32 bit when needed, then back to RB64. Just open the same SEQ file in RB64 that you saved in RB32, and get right back to work It's good to remember that many old tools are still available, like vocal remover as well as some 32 bit DX (not VST) stuff. I'm pretty sure most users with RB64 also have RB32, just never realized the usefulness and reason PGMusic left it in. Apparently I'm not the only one that appreciates that they did.
User Showcase
Congratulations Torrey, I can't wait to hear it. I hope it has tons and tons of success. Your message needs to be heard and your sound deserves to be heard!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hold On by Brad Williams @ 11/15/22 03:33 PM

And another great one ... you just keep on putting them out there. The words, the melody, the production - I loved it all. Very well done.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Deep Ellum Blues (feat. PeterF on guitar) by Janice & Bud @ 11/15/22 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Charlie FogleClassic, great blues. The updates lyrics from a woman's perspective works well and the arrangement, performance and pro production are all spot on. Enjoyed this from start to finish. Great job by the whole team. Charlie Thank you Charlie! We are happy it worked for you as we much enjoy diving into the public domain where a world of hundred year old treasures reside. J&B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: ♫ Get Up And Get Going by Brad Williams @ 11/15/22 03:21 PM

This is a great one for all ages. Masterful job at putting it together. The simplicity of the production is perfect for it, and you did a great job with the vocals. Excellent.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Live Arranger Mode by musocity @ 11/15/22 03:12 PM

Kontakt is designed to be used like that. It just needs the option to set the keyswitches of any octave on your keyboard. You can try it in Reaper (even in Linux) this was made just to test the theory out it uses some support scripts, I will see what PG do else I will put some more work into it to be a self contained script. It works great with the BB Plugin as you can have lots of Plugins for more material than 255 bars (if the Plugin is made self contained it will work with Linux). https
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Love by Brad Williams @ 11/15/22 03:05 PM

Very nice! The entire tune just has a feel good vibe to it. You knocked it out with that bass, I really liked. I liked your ideas throughout and a really good production and mix.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB not following my settings (Mac) by Bob Calver @ 11/15/22 02:58 PM

Matt's question is whether you are using BIAB to create your backing track or using the BIAB plugin to work in your DAW. Can you create a simple BIAB project that works properly? If you do that in BIAB using the main program does it behave as you would expect ? Rather than using several choruses can you unfold the song and work in a linear way? You say'recording software' that's what's confusing me at least. I'm also not sure what you mean by three dots. Isn't that the command after a chord
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Echos by Brad Williams @ 11/15/22 02:57 PM

Great song. I too thought the lead vocal was a little dry, but that is a sweet country voice with absolutely beautiful harmonies. I sure liked the use of the steel as well!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Taxi Time by Brad Williams @ 11/15/22 02:40 PM

Bob, great melody and very catchy chorus - fantastic write, and I loved those guitars. It's great as is, but my mind heard the guitars going on for a while before fading out. It's probably just me since nobody else has mentioned it, but there were a few places where the bass seemed a bit overpowering in my monitors. Good song!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Will Love You 'Til The End by vicarn @ 11/15/22 02:15 PM

Thank you Firesong. All I played on this was BIAB. VIC
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Beloved Stranger (Spirit Level) by RnAM @ 11/15/22 02:05 PM

Robert and Scott, I like the vocal line in this song. Beautiful music and awesome guitar! Anne-Marie
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Will Love You 'Til The End by RnAM @ 11/15/22 02:00 PM

"I will love you 'til the end" is a better title I think. " 'Til the end" makes me also think of nasty things that might happen. Lovely song with a nice beat and good lyrics. Anne-Marie
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: If October Never Came by RnAM @ 11/15/22 01:51 PM

The song is certainly a keeper, I agree with B.D. Thomas about the EQ and reverb, but it is not really a problem if you leave it this way. Good lyrics and music. And as for any pain is true.... Time is your best friend. Give the pain time to heal. Anne-Marie
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grayed Out bars by spiro13 @ 11/15/22 01:37 PM

Thank you for responding. I meant the grayed bars in the middle of the chord sheet. For example, if you place a repeat in the wrong measure and correct it, there is a grayed bar where the incorrect measure was placed. Tony
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grayed Out bars by AudioTrack @ 11/15/22 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: spiro13Hi All Can someone please explain how to delete grayed out bars in the chord sheet view of a Backing Track. Thank you Tony If I interpret the question correctly, I don't think you can. The greyed bars are the ones past the length of the song. E.g. if your song is 32 bars long with 4 bar ending, the greyed out bars start at bar 37.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Right Track (co-write w/ Bud Merritt) by floyd jane @ 11/15/22 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Scott CWow what a cool song. The vocal and harmonies are perfect. So haunting and delicate. Backtrack was pure excellence. I must say you and Bud hit a home run with the lyric. Excellent production as well. Loved it... Thanks, Scott... Originally Posted By: MarioDYou three keep hitting home run after home run! Loved the vocal and harmonies ....Janice was brilliant in supporting Floyd's lead vocals Everything about this is professional. Loved it. Thanks, Mario...
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I got hacked - please help by Bass Thumper @ 11/15/22 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Don GaynorI ran ALL apps suggested and found 20+ threats, I removed them all but the threat persists! Don, I really feel for you man. The fact that you can still communicate here is a positive sign. But be aware that if you backup your user files that the virus could spread to your backup media. This situation seems over your head. If you have no trusted anti-virus software pro you can contact (previously recommended) then I'd suggest contacting your computer manufacture
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Don't wait - Update Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today! by Callie - PG Music @ 11/15/22 01:00 PM

The latest Band-in-a-Box® update allows you to easily see the RealDrums with Stems in the update RealDrums picker, provides an abundance of accessibility enhancements, updates a variety of existing RealTracks, and more! It also includes the latest 2022 DAW Plugin updates! Don't wait - install it today!
Page 83 of 137 < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 136 137 >
PG Music News
Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

Take a look at our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

In this video, we demonstrate how to use some of the newest features added with Band-in-a-Box® 2023, including Partial Re-Generation, Undo Track/Song Regeneration, Playable RealTracks, Master Track Automation, and more!

Watch: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is Here!

There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows DAW Plugin Version 5.0, including Drum Stems (separate tracks from the different microphones used during the actual recording sessions), 4 color schemes to choose from, enhanced chord settings, improved undo/redo operation, "Rebuild StylePicker" notification whenever rebuild is required, EZ RealTracks/RealDrums Folder Locations dialog and much more!

The DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows, we're creating videos summarizing the new features, explaining new features in detail, and showcasing the new Add-ons!

Whether it's a summary of the new features, demonstrations of the 222 new RealTracks, information on the 2023 49-PAK, demonstrations of our new XPro Styles PAK 4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15, or detailed tutorials for other Band-in-a-Box® 2023 features, we have you covered!

Reference this forum post for One-Stop Shopping of our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - we will be updating this post as more videos are added!

RealBand 2023 is Here!

Just released - RealBand 2023!

There are over 30 new features to RealBand 2023, including RealChart generation for RealDrums, MIDI Vocoder and Fix Tuning modes for Audio Harmonies, MicroChords (up to 4 chords per beat), RealDrum Stems support, Playable RealTracks to customize the RealTracks performances by adding your own notes, Reverse Audio Effects, easy Tab key navigation on the Chords Window, smoother mouse wheel operation on the Tracks Window, the EZ RealTracks/RealDrums folder locations dialog, and much more!

RealBand 2023 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here - and it's on SALE!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here, and it includes over 70 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows.

Celebrate National Jukebox Day with Band-in-a-Box®!

Happy National Jukebox Day!

You don't need to go out and buy a Jukebox - if you're using Band-in-a-Box®, you already have one!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox do?

Using the directory you choose, the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® SGU files within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your Jukebox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, and more! Plus, the Jukebox will continue to play while you use other programs, providing your favorite music for continued background listening pleasure!

To learn more about the Jukebox feature in Band-in-a-Box®, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual, here. Mac too!

Forum Stats
36779 Members
64 Forums
76216 Topics
673921 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
gypsyJoe2, Ralle, membrana, RustySaxPlayer, Moni

36779 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jpettit 226
Matt Finley 192