Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
bonjour, Mon but est de générer une ligne de basse(contrebasse acoustique) d'un standard de jazz quelconque dont je rentre tous les accords dans BB. Cela est-il possible: -pour générer aléatoirement une ligne de basse?(je mexplique: au fur et à mesure que le standard jazz avance en lecture,la ligne de basse suit mais quand le morceau revient au même endroit,la ligne de basse suit et change) -pour générer en une seule fois une ligne de basse? Si oui,le style de la ligne de basse peut
Off-Topic
I can't attest to the attribution, correctness or otherwise of these, but there appears a consensus ... - There’s no such thing as a wrong note. - Art Tatum - There are no wrong notes in jazz: only notes in the wrong places. -Miles Davis - It's not the note you play that's the wrong note - it's the note you play afterwards that makes it right or wrong. - Miles Davis - To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. -Joseph Chilton Pearce - There are no mista
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Live Arranger Mode by Gordon Scott @ 11/15/22 06:23 AM

For me, part of the point of an arranger is to have physical control buttons available to select intros, sub-styles, fills, outros and so on, i.e., preferably not a touch-screen. That can be done after a fashion using function keys on a PC keyboard, or on a MIDI controller pad-field, but the ergonomics are less than ideal. I've occasionally considered putting backupband (Linux only) on something like a Raspberry Pi with a matrix MIDI controller or Novation Launchkey or similar. I have vArrang
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Deep Ellum Blues (feat. PeterF on guitar) by Charlie Fogle @ 11/15/22 06:15 AM

Classic, great blues. The updates lyrics from a woman's perspective works well and the arrangement, performance and pro production are all spot on. Enjoyed this from start to finish. Great job by the whole team. Charlie
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: BEDROOM DOOR - Let me lock the world away by Elliott Kayne @ 11/15/22 06:08 AM

Keep the world outside the door Let me stay here with you all day long Away from the problems and the stress In a world that's such a mess Out side our bedroom door Let me hold you in my arms paint your body with aroma oils Let the candle light your mood In the darkness of our room Behind our bedroom door Let me lock the world a way create a world all to ourselves In inside here we will stay Behind our bedroom door Lock the door and throw away the key To prevent the madness
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: FIND YOUR OWN WAY - Parent Love Song to Child by Elliott Kayne @ 11/15/22 06:04 AM

Welcome to this world Welcome to your life Open your eyes and let in the light When take your first steps you may fall Brush it off and get back up again There are many paths to take there are mountains you will climb The longest journey starts with just a step at a time Go and Find Your Own Way Do what is hard Live without fears Trust in yourself you’ll find wisdom in the years So take the chances and go seek and you will find That the world will welcome those Who are brave and knows t
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: FIND YOUR OWN WAY - Parent Love Song to Child by Elliott Kayne @ 11/15/22 06:04 AM

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/v/AvFPCu0JDx8
User Showcase
Jump to new posts INSIDE THE TIMES - A NYC SUBWAY RIDE by Elliott Kayne @ 11/15/22 06:03 AM

INSIDE THE TIMES A RIDE HOME IN NYC SUBWAY https://www.reverbnation.com/kaynemusic/song/33653256-insidethetimes When I think about the long trip home and the sunset in her eyes The trees that turned to amber as the railroad tracks unwind And the pink faced pervs in their business suit scurrying like flies To the man who sells the magazines they hide Inside the times As they clutch their dirty paper and give another one the look The times writes about a rapist and another political crook An
Off-Topic
Originally Posted By: etcjoe<....snip...> Saves time and money when you have that one wrong (bad is a better word, there are no "wrong" notes, right?) note that needs fixing. There are no wrong notes, just poor choices (I think Miles Davis is credited with that one). Notes ♫
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I got hacked - please help by Notes Norton @ 11/15/22 05:53 AM

Do you have a recent complete backup (image) you can restore? You might have one before the Trojan arrived.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: BEEN TOO LONG by Elliott Kayne @ 11/15/22 05:51 AM

Sometimes we get so wrapped up Working so hard just to make ends meet Got remember what / we’re doing this for (sometimes we just have to stop // … and say I love you) Sometimes the months / just slip by Next thing you know / the seasons have changed Suddenly then / you look up / everything’s gone Been too long since I brought you flowers Been too long since we went to dance Been too long since you looked / deep in my eyes Been too long since I held you close Been too long since you
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: BEEN TOO LONG by Elliott Kayne @ 11/15/22 05:50 AM

Thank you for listening and for you very kind words. I appreciate it.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts I Will Love You 'Til The End by vicarn @ 11/15/22 05:34 AM

A new one from John Vaughans original lyric with additional lines and melody/music by me. I was stuck on whether to shorten the title to "'Til the end" or leave it full length as "I will love you 'til the end". What say you? Vic Bass: 1759 Drums: Train beat brushes, Tambourine and EZ drummer kick Guitars: 3200, 2914 https://soundcloud.com/vic-arnold/i-will-love-you-til-the-end?si=57e42ec0e75146478430ea7079856355&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_cam
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: About my new computer and BIAB by Matt Finley @ 11/15/22 05:27 AM

Gordon, could you lose all your data in the event of a direct lightning strike?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Deep Ellum Blues (feat. PeterF on guitar) by Janice & Bud @ 11/15/22 05:05 AM

Deep Ellum Blues Deep Ellum Blues is a 100+ year old traditional tune (PD worldwide) thus we own all rights to our production. It is also known as Deep Elem Blues or Deep Elm Blues. The subject is a street in Dallas, Texas that once harbored houses of ill repute. We somewhat rewrote the lyric to make it from a lady’s perspective. While pondering the arrangement I stumbled into the BiaB Rhumba Blues tracks (B.B. King played some of this style on occasion). Perhaps the addition of conga
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Tomorrow by tommyad @ 11/15/22 04:43 AM

Scott, I have always considered you to be one of the best singers on the forum and this shows why. Good mix and that Brent real track is one of my favorites. Great job! Tom
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Thanks for the tip, that's a good een
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: About my new computer and BIAB by Gordon Scott @ 11/15/22 02:21 AM

Originally Posted By: eddie1261With maturity of hardware came a certain simplicity, and Matt went back to basics with undated hardware. One of my favourite simplicities (though setting it up is a bit of a faff) is my BackupPC server. It sits in a brick built outbuilding beyond a real firewall from the house and in the early hours of every morning it backs up my fileserver to a plenty large enough hard drive. No tapes or other removable media to remember, organise, store, restore, keep safe, etc
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: Need help new to song writing by Gordon Scott @ 11/15/22 02:07 AM

"Nigerian scam"
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: About my new computer and BIAB by DebMurphy @ 11/15/22 01:38 AM

Eddie, I was a member of the Youngstown Freenet. Those were great times! ...Deb
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
I tried this, it still doesn't generate tracks. Saved Tracks folder is set to internal Mac HD Ventura 13.0.1 BiaB 609
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Replacing 'Multi' Drum Track with Realdrums by allanmorrow @ 11/14/22 11:30 PM

That did it - Many thanks!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I found my first BIAB recording - Country Gospel by Charlie Fogle @ 11/14/22 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: David Snyder Hey Charlie, This sounds really good! 2014 was the year I got my first BIAB! With 32 Real Tracks!!! Keep 'em coming brother. Love this. Thanks for the kind comments. Originally Posted By: Janice & BudThat is so cool that you rediscovered this. We did our first one in 2012 but doubt it would hold up as well as yours. The write, arrangement, vocal and mix sound fine irrespective of when done. It’s nice to hear an accent similar to Janice’s. S
Jump to new posts Re: Why do chords play wrong? by musocity @ 11/14/22 10:13 PM

Have a look at the Audio Edit view of the track.
Jump to new posts Re: Why do chords play wrong? by swingbabymix @ 11/14/22 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: musocityThose RTs chords are playing on mine though I don't have that style. check that you have these: chord 5/7 using bb\RealTracks\Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Soul60sA-B Ev 110\pn1837.wma bb\RealTracks\Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Soul60sA-B Ev 110\PN1836.wma chord 1/3 using bb\RealTracks\Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Soul60sA-B Ev 110\PN1833.wma thanks. I changed the PIANO, but the problem is still the same, is it a style problem?
Page 86 of 137 < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 136 137 >
PG Music News
Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

Take a look at our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

In this video, we demonstrate how to use some of the newest features added with Band-in-a-Box® 2023, including Partial Re-Generation, Undo Track/Song Regeneration, Playable RealTracks, Master Track Automation, and more!

Watch: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is Here!

There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows DAW Plugin Version 5.0, including Drum Stems (separate tracks from the different microphones used during the actual recording sessions), 4 color schemes to choose from, enhanced chord settings, improved undo/redo operation, "Rebuild StylePicker" notification whenever rebuild is required, EZ RealTracks/RealDrums Folder Locations dialog and much more!

The DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows, we're creating videos summarizing the new features, explaining new features in detail, and showcasing the new Add-ons!

Whether it's a summary of the new features, demonstrations of the 222 new RealTracks, information on the 2023 49-PAK, demonstrations of our new XPro Styles PAK 4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15, or detailed tutorials for other Band-in-a-Box® 2023 features, we have you covered!

Reference this forum post for One-Stop Shopping of our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - we will be updating this post as more videos are added!

RealBand 2023 is Here!

Just released - RealBand 2023!

There are over 30 new features to RealBand 2023, including RealChart generation for RealDrums, MIDI Vocoder and Fix Tuning modes for Audio Harmonies, MicroChords (up to 4 chords per beat), RealDrum Stems support, Playable RealTracks to customize the RealTracks performances by adding your own notes, Reverse Audio Effects, easy Tab key navigation on the Chords Window, smoother mouse wheel operation on the Tracks Window, the EZ RealTracks/RealDrums folder locations dialog, and much more!

RealBand 2023 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here - and it's on SALE!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here, and it includes over 70 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows.

Celebrate National Jukebox Day with Band-in-a-Box®!

Happy National Jukebox Day!

You don't need to go out and buy a Jukebox - if you're using Band-in-a-Box®, you already have one!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox do?

Using the directory you choose, the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® SGU files within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your Jukebox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, and more! Plus, the Jukebox will continue to play while you use other programs, providing your favorite music for continued background listening pleasure!

To learn more about the Jukebox feature in Band-in-a-Box®, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual, here. Mac too!

Forum Stats
36779 Members
64 Forums
76216 Topics
673920 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
gypsyJoe2, Ralle, membrana, RustySaxPlayer, Moni

36779 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jpettit 226
Matt Finley 192