Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Beginners Forum
Bonjour tout le monde! quelles nouvelles? Prises de son enviables et brillantes, j'espère? Et, bien entendu, bonne humeur contagieuse et santé florissante, qui sont ce que je vous souhaite! Comme je vous disais dans le sujet de ce Post, aujourd'hui c'est juste un souci de fermeture du programme qui m'amène. Ce souci, sans constituer un drame, est tout de même assez étrange pour que je vous en fasse part. Voici les faits: Des morceaux, j'en ai pour le moment 178. Pour
Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum
Jump to new posts For mange licenser by erikfutfut @ Today at 01:01 AM

Hej. Jeg har fået ny laptop, og skal selvfølgelig have BIAB installeret. Men, men, men. Jeg får at vide at at jeg har nået antallet af licencer, og derfor skal fjerne licensen på en af de "gamle" computere. Er der en vidende person derude der ved hvordan man fjerner licensen til BIAB på en computer. Hilsen Erik
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Play Biab with your Keyboard by musocity @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

I choose a Style _BRSOLCT and set the tempo. All the track data for that Style is loaded. The ST2 files have all the data of what key chord is in what section of what wma/wav file. You have the NashvilleEven8^6-HiHat,HHatO_120_Style.txt for the location in the wma/wav file for the grooves. When you input a chord from your keyboard it will instantly play that section/s. After trying all this with Sforzando I can't see how if could possibly not work. If PG don't do it you will see other companie
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Mr Larry Cover by laurent4114 @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

https://soundcloud.com/user-294987337/mr-larry-cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5UGjg7SC6g Fun with synthesizer voices Style : _JAZROK2.STY (Jazz Rock lent avec soliste) RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 909:Basse, Electrique, Smooth Poppy DblCrch Bin 90 RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 913:Piano, Electrique, Rythmee Smooth Poppy dry DblCrch Bin 90 RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 1402:Guitare, Electrique, Rythmee Soul 70s Chaud Syncopé DblCrch Bin 100 RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 260
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Printing out Song list by lelpep1 @ Yesterday at 04:31 AM

Hi all, Is there an easy way to print out a list of all the songs in the Song folder? Thanks in advance for any help.
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts McCartney, & rick Rubin by pghboemike @ 02/01/23 09:51 PM

Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Stagecraft Software - Simple Stems by MusicStudent @ 02/01/23 05:10 PM

30 day free trial and currently 50% off for total $25 USD. https://www.stagecraftsoftware.com/products/simplestems/?coupon=50+OFF Just stumbled on this and downloaded. Seems it is based on the established Spleeter algorithm by Deezer, in order to deconstruct songs into 2, 4 or 5 stems and has been out for a while, but I had never tried it. I am pretty impressed with what it allowed me to do with a simple drag and drop, with my current project. Any one with similar experience or recommend
I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube
Jump to new posts The Antediluvian Express Channel by jbrad52 @ 01/31/23 05:19 PM

I use lots of BIAB help on my songs. Great idea generator. Here's a channel promo, which is mostly a PG Music Promo... https://youtu.be/CwEAgyZnTdg @theADExpress7 on youtube
Band-in-a-Box VST and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Windows)
This is how quick the BBPlugin Standalone is generating tracks instantly. This is a game changer. Watch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1uqof5yr3ktqhhy/BBPlugin-Standalone-Instant-Gen.mp4?dl=0
Jump to new posts Self Contained Code by musocity @ 01/31/23 04:04 PM

Surely the RealDrum Generate code could be transferred over to the Plugin easy enough then the Plugin could play the sections like: Watch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w91dqq7dcnaluyd/BB-Track-Data-To-SFZ-4-Tracks.mp4?dl=0 Same with the UserTracks Generate code. For now the RealTracks can be generated from the BBoutput.txt from BBW4. Maybe PG are better than I give them credit for and would not have much issue transferring the RT/MST/MIDI generate code over ?
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Getting To Know Your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® by Callie - PG Music @ 01/31/23 01:13 PM

Have you received the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®, and you'd like to learn more about the newest features? There are a few different resources available to you! In the program there is a "2023 NEW Features" button that offers quick access to the newest features explanations and tutorials. We offer video tutorials explaining the new version as well as breaking down specific features. You can access these on our YouTube Channel, or here on our Website on the Support | Videos pag
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Jump to new posts More Jazz time signatures please! by MarcW @ 01/31/23 06:35 AM

I am learning jazz and BiaB is a great teaching tool. Please can I ask for a few styles in 6/8 for Jazz? Like 'All Blues' by Miles Davis or 'Senor Blues' by Horace Silver. Also 3/4 without it sounding like a waltz. 12/8 would be helpful as well. Thanks. Marc Worsfold.
Jump to new posts NA Track But Data by musocity @ 01/30/23 11:31 PM

All the RealTracks are on drive E: and nothing on C: If I create an empty folder in C:\bb\RealTracks named "Guitar, Electric, Soloist CountryBalladJohnny Ev 085" and set BB to C:\bb\RealTracks, it will generate up the track data without any wma files decompressed and written to RAM then rendered. This gives the track data instantly, this is all the BBPlugin needs to play instantly. The sooner this part of the generate code is transferred to the Plugin the better.
Jump to new posts MultiTab Picker by musocity @ 01/30/23 05:13 PM

Getting the code into the Plugin will also let you have the Tabbed MultiPicker right in the Plugin. Zoom++ It will be as easy as it is below:
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Nach dem letzten Windows Update (auf Win 11 22H1) kann ich nicht mehr über Verknüpfungen von Projektdateien oder die Projektdateien selbst das Programm BIAB starten. Fehlermeldung ist: "Auf das angegebene Gerät bzw. den Pfad oder die Datei kann nicht zugegriffen werden. Sie verfügen ggf. nicht über ausreichende Berechtigungen, um auf das Element zugreifen zu können." Weiß jemand, woran das liegt - und wie ich es ändern kann? Danke!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Threaded Mode on Forum Driving Me Nuts by David Snyder @ 01/29/23 08:08 PM

A lot of times when I try and use threaded mode on the showcase forums it tells me I need to be logged in when I am. There is no way I can keep up in regular mode. It is making me a little cray cray. Is this a glitch?
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Project Magenta (AI Music) by Mark Hayes @ 01/29/23 07:16 AM

This Google project “Magenta” has what I’m looking for at the moment: a suite of AI applications I can download and run on my iMac to process and generate MIDI files. You get the applications depicted: * Generate * Continue * Interpolate * Groove * Drumify which can pipeline together like: 1) Run “Generate” to create a couple of short melodic variations as MIDI files 2) Feed these files individually into “Continue” to expand them 3) Feed these expanded variations into “Interpo
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Possible songwriting title ideas source the Pentagon by pghboemike @ 01/28/23 08:08 AM

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29353/how-the-pentagon-comes-up-with-all-those-secret-project-nicknames-and-crazy-code-words
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Micro Chords/Chord Settings by Guitar55 @ 01/27/23 08:30 AM

Micro Chords is the best feature you've added in years! It would be great to have the Micro Chords and Chord Settings dialog boxes fully integrated so that one could add Rests, Shots and Holds on any of the 16 beats.
Band-in-a-Box VST/AU and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Mac)
Jump to new posts Release Date Win/Mac by musocity @ 01/25/23 02:37 PM

Quote:PG Music traditionally releases Band-in-a-Box for Mac in June or July. If the Plugin contained the generate code and didn't need bbw4.exe or bbw4.app the Plugin would then be released at the same time, same as other VST's do with their Win/Mac versions, wouldn't it ? Would the Mac users still have to wait 6 months for the same programming to be done to the Biab In A Box.app as that has just been done to the Win bbw_64.exe before they could get the Mac Plugin ? or would it be released as
Off-Topic
Mindful Harmony is a free online chord progression composing tool based on the circle of fifths I haven't tried this yet but I thought some of you may be interested; https://www.musicradar.com/news/mindful-harmony-free-music-theory-composing-tool
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts 32bit WAV UserTrack by musocity @ 01/25/23 09:38 AM

If you Import your UserTrack wav files into a Biab SGU template it makes them into a big 32bit wav file no matter what Biab is set to, when Biab generates up the UserTracks the playback is just distortion. This is a recurring theme and has been report many times before. Biab should automatically convert the 32bit wav to 16bit when a 32 bit UserTrack wav is detected.
Jump to new posts Release Date Win/Mac by musocity @ 01/25/23 03:19 AM

Quote:PG Music traditionally releases Band-in-a-Box for Mac in June or July. If the Plugin contained the generate code and didn't need bbw4.exe or bbw4.app the Plugin would then be released at the same time, same as other VST's do with their Win/Mac versions, wouldn't it ? Would the Mac users still have to wait 6 months for the same programming to be done to the Biab In A Box.app as that has just been done to the Win bbw_64.exe before they could get the Mac Plugin ? or would it be released as a
Band-in-a-Box VST/AU and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Mac)
Jump to new posts Band In A Box app Tracks to Plugin by musocity @ 01/24/23 06:38 PM

I posted this in the Win forum but it should work for Mac also. If you want to have the same tracks from Biab app to the Plugin you can simple drag n drop them from the main app directly onto the Plugin track. This gives you more control of what you need that you can't get with the Plugin. You can update the Plugin tracks easily to match the current tracks identically in the main app, this will work with MultiStyles and any multiriff section editing done in the main app: Biab is in Plugin Mode
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Belfast movie soundtrack & Van Morrison by pghboemike @ 01/24/23 12:57 PM

https://screenrant.com/belfast-soundtrack-van-morrison-songs-explained/
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
PG Music News
Getting To Know Your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®

Have you received the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®, and you'd like to learn more about the newest features?

There are a few different resources available to you!

In the program there is a "2023 NEW Features" button that offers quick access to the newest features explanations and tutorials.

We offer video tutorials explaining the new version as well as breaking down specific features. You can access these on our YouTube Channel, or here on our Website on the Support | Videos pages.

There are detailed program manuals available on our Online Manuals page that explains just the New Features in the Upgrade Manual, or combines all the features of the program in our Full Manual. Prefer to access a PDF of the manuals instead? They're available on our Online Manuals page too!

Our Forums are also a great way to learn about the newest features! Not only will you see our videos shared there, you'll join an active community of friendly and knowledgeable program users happy to answer questions and help out!

Of course, you can always ask our team directly too!

It's the Last Weekend to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

Hurry - our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th at 11:59 pm PST!

Order before then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Last Chance to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th! Order by then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Special is Extended to January 15, 2023

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases has been extended to January 15, 2023!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs Special Extended to January 15, 2023!

We've extended the XPro and Xtra Styles PAKS special offers to January 15, 2023!

We're offering XPro Styles PAKs 1-4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 1-15 for just $29 each (reg $49)!

Treat yourself to 100 brand new RealStyles for country, bluegrass, jazz, funk, rock, and pop with the new XPro Styles PAK 4 for Band-in-a-Box® 2022, but why stop there? The new Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15 include 17 MultiStyle groups and 200 new styles for Rock, Pop, Jazz, and Country, as well as genres like '80s glam rock, rockabilly, big band, space rock, metal, funk, and more!

Learn more about XPro Styles PAKs and order now.

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs and order now.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3

Learn all about the 25 Songs with Vocals added to our Band-in-a-Box Add-ons with Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3! Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Songs with Vocals 3

This included in the Band-in-a-Box 2023 Free Bonus PAK!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows - 'Twas the Click Before Christmas!

Order any version of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows and receive your download key right away for use with our One-Click Installer, but don't wait too long... our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special ends December 31st!

Order now to add over 70 new features and amazing new content to your Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

It's a great time to order, with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Forum Stats
37080 Members
64 Forums
77091 Topics
683279 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
pa1000ul, caifang, MusicVillain, MikeC691969, danixd

37080 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
musocity 180
MarioD 154