Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts LARRY CARLTON SMILES AND SMILES TO GO JOY MINAAI by Sironedragon @ Today at 04:11 AM

LARRY CARLTON SMILES AND SMILES TO GO JOY MINAAI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri4s1PauaxI band in a box 2021
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Can I use SONAR 7 in Win10 ? by sixchannel @ Yesterday at 08:55 AM

For sure S7 is old but works fine in my old XP And Win7 too,so I am told. Does anyone know if Sonar7 works in Win10. Also I won't be going to Win11 as my old PC wont handle it. All info appreciated. Bests Ian
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts There is some lovely music in BIAB by Planobilly @ 10/25/21 09:32 AM

This is a short 15-second clip from a .wav file played by Brent before the BIAB algorithms got hold of it. Amazingly good! https://soundcloud.com/user-816849740/brent?si=faa1f89723ba44e3a6ef2dd291f7f50e I am exploring ways to select certain segments of this sort of thing and pitch shift to change the chord structure. Billy
User Showcase
Jump to new posts ELVIS PRESLEY I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU by Sironedragon @ 10/25/21 02:00 AM

ELVIS PRESLEY I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU BRENT MASON https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3VVrF94Ua4
User Showcase
Jump to new posts PAT MARTINO AFFIRMATION REAL TRACK 195 by Sironedragon @ 10/22/21 02:53 PM

PAT MARTINO AFFIRMATION REAL TRACK 195 PAT MARTINO AFFIRMATION REAL TRACK 195 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6GoPbApPUI
User Showcase
Jump to new posts PROJECT M presents DIVIDED BY LIES by PROJECT M @ 10/22/21 12:24 PM

Hello everyone ;-) The song DIVIDED BY LIES was written because of the fact that in the last almost eighteen months of the pandemic, most people around the world have been lied to and deprived of their freedoms by their governments. The attempt to divide people into two classes is now the next chapter in a failed policy. I hope you like the song, which was created entirely with BiaB 2021: Listen to DIVIDED BY LIES All the best and please stay healthy Andi ;-) ****** Song Summary *
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Some help for a completely new user (Melodist option) by an_thunder @ 10/22/21 12:01 AM

Hello guys!! Nice to meet you all. I'm a guitar student and I just bought the UltraPak version of BIAB as this program is great tool for creating backing tracks, getting some new chords progressions/solos ideas ideas or just to create some random music. And is regarding all of this that I have a very basic question about the melodist function. I watched and read almost all the tutorials but I still have no idea of how to use it properly. What I'm trying to do is basically, pick a style (for
RealBand Wishlist
Jump to new posts Massive Profound Wish by Pipeline @ 10/21/21 04:49 PM

This was posted in the RealBand thread as it was not suppose to be a wish as such as I had given up basically on RB but there are other users that love it and those that hate it not that you can blame them. I do believe there is hope still for it as it did have a place in my heart and these implementations could get back the haters: RealBand Future ?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts PAT MARTINO WITH BIG BAND AUTUMN LEAVES REAL TRACK 195 by Sironedragon @ 10/20/21 10:42 PM

PAT MARTINO WITH BIG BAND AUTUMN LEAVES REAL TRACK 195 PAT MARTINO WITH BIG BAND AUTUMN LEAVES REAL TRACK 195 AND PRESONUS NOTION 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WJz-FDh59Q
User Showcase
Jump to new posts PAT MARTINO FROM CONSCIOUSNESS ALBUM by Sironedragon @ 10/20/21 02:53 PM

PAT MARTINO FROM CONSCIOUSNESS ALBUM PAT MARTINO FROM CONSCIOUSNESS ALBUM USING band in a box real tracks 195 pat martino presonus notation 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtT_tPzhL2s
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Your first phone again by pghboemike @ 10/20/21 07:06 AM

Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Enhance Your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Installation by Callie - PG Music @ 10/18/21 11:48 AM

Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows users - update for FREE today! We've added a new "record using" option within the Audio Settings dialog, and updated many existing features based on user feedback. This free update also includes the most recent build of our DAW Plugin (3.9.12). Learn more about this free update and download it today.
Foro para el usuario de Band-in-a-Box en Español
Hola, ante todo muchas gracias por la ayuda. Soy Antonio Rivas nuevo en el foro y me gustaría saber como hacer para crear una pequeña Intro para poder dar tono y arrancar cantando en el segundo acorde. Por otra parte, me gustaría saber si tienen tutoriales en español ya que mi idea es crear la base con intro y estribillos con melodías para luego poder cantar en vivo. La idea es crear Playback tipo al vídeo que les muestro a continuación. Les dejo una de mis interpretaciones de hace 4
UserTracks (and other add-ons)
Jump to new posts Random Style Picker Tool (Free) by Pipeline @ 10/17/21 11:26 PM

Download https://www.autohotkey.com/ If you have Biab running As Administrator go to the install folder C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey and set AutoHotkey.exe to Run As Administrator. Remove the .mp4 from Random Style Picker.ahk.mp4 unzip and run. Demo GIF
Woodshedding - Learning to Play!
Jump to new posts Rick Beato - The Beato Book by rockstar_not @ 10/17/21 07:25 PM

Finally bought it. It's a download PDF, but it's such a nice and compact book of theory. I don't think I have anything like it in terms of a one-stop-shop for learning (and re-learning!) theory in order to play well with others. There's a 60% of sale on it right now - I just bought it for 50% off but I don't regret him getting a little bit more of my money. His "What Makes This Song Great?" series is my favorite thing to watch on the internet, and it's always eye opening to see and
RealBand
Jump to new posts Expanding RealBand's Capabilities by Pipeline @ 10/17/21 01:54 PM

A lot of limitations in RealBand can be remedied with a few add-ons. KV Element allows chaining midi vsti, using Vst3, plugins that won't work in RealBand normally, advanced routing, allows all vst windows to be opened at the same time... 12 Channel Mixer reastream.dll VST from https://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/ will give you midi&audio sends/receives and allows track FX changes, see video: RB-FX-Sends.mp4 a fader can be added in front of the FX chain to give master volume. *Note to
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Christian has gone Rogue - 24 hours only by MusicStudent @ 10/17/21 10:45 AM

https://www.chgonerogue.com/
Jump to new posts Melodia: Como cambiar instrumento. by rafael pineda @ 10/17/21 10:41 AM

Buenas Tardes Carlos, sabes que cuando realizo cambio de Instrumento Real Track en Melodía, no se escuchan. Solo suenan los Instrumentos Midi y Super Midi. Versión 2019 BIAB.
Jump to new posts Duda con Creacion de Melodia y Linea de Piano by rafael pineda @ 10/17/21 10:27 AM

Buenas Tardes Carlos, tengo una partitura de Piano con su Melodia que deseo llevar al BIAB versión 2019. Con respecto a la crear/Editar la Melodía estoy claro. Que debo hacer para Crear/Edición la linea de Piano (clave de Sol y Do) y BIAB no me la modifique o sobreescriba. Uso Real Track (Piano).
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2021 for Windows Build 844 (Oct 15) by Andrew - PG Music @ 10/15/21 12:34 PM

Band-in-a-Box 2021 Build 844 is available: This includes DAW Plugin 3.9.12. https://dl11.pgmusic.com/support/patch/bb2021_win_update_build844.exe Summary of changes for Build 844 (Oct 15) (Since build 842) Fixed: The Songs button in the Practice window displays a menu that is limited to 300 songs.Fixed: Using M4A for an Artist Performance Track would freeze the program during playback.Fixed: Ctrl+clicking on the Master track should not solo it.Fixed: Ctrl+clicking on a track radio should not
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts video widow Diff by panworks @ 10/14/21 04:37 PM

In PT video window what is the Diff=(##)MS telling me? The number in the parenthesis keeps changing when playing the file. I cannot find an explanation in help. I use the window to extract the audio of a video and tweak it.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy! by Callie - PG Music @ 10/14/21 02:20 PM

When you order any PG Music products directly from www.pgmusic.com (or www.bandinabox.com) you'll receive immediate links to start downloading your order! Even if you choose to have a backup copy of your Band-in-a-Box® packages shipped, you'll still have the download links available to you - no need to wait! We've made it even easier to get started with Band-in-a-Box® with the Easy Payment Plan 4 - when you choose this payment option you'll pay four equal monthly payments starting on the day
Songs to add to Band-in-a-Box Titles database
Jump to new posts "Funkin' for Jamaica (N.Y.)" by Tom Browne by MoveToGroove @ 10/13/21 09:16 AM

I'd like to suggest ""Funkin' for Jamaica (N.Y.)" by Tom Browne to be added to the song titles database: Not only to me this is the best funk song ever - see the 6000 Youtube Comments under the video just in that channel.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
For string instrumentalists, Tabs often work much better than traditional sheet music. But so far, the Bass editing options in BiaB are very limited and quite unconvenient. That will most probably also count for Guitar Tabs. Also it has been reported, that the tabs suddenly change. For more detailled explanations see here: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=674775#Post674775 Therefore I'd like to request better Bass Tab Editing Options - and the same for the
Songs to add to Band-in-a-Box Titles database
For the song Price Tag by Jessie J there is a much more suitable style than all those displayed by the style filter: _WESTCST.STY is almost perfect for this song (set just the 4 chords F, Am, Dm, Bb each for one bar in an endless circle). For this song the title database should be corrected.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
PG Music News
A Look Back... Band-in-a-Box® 2015 NAMM Demonstration #TBT

Watch Tobin (and Charlie!) demonstrate Band-in-a-Box® 2015 for Windows at the 2015 NAMM Show: Play video...

Tobin does a great job of showing just how easy it is to create a song with Band-in-a-Box!

This video was posted on January 23, 2015 to the Keyboard Instrument Chops and Gear YouTube Channel.

Enhance Your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Installation

Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows users - update for FREE today!

We've added a new "record using" option within the Audio Settings dialog, and updated many existing features based on user feedback.

This free update also includes the most recent build of our DAW Plugin (3.9.12).

Learn more about this free update and download it today.

Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy!

When you order any PG Music products directly from www.pgmusic.com (or www.bandinabox.com) you'll receive immediate links to start downloading your order! Even if you choose to have a backup copy of your Band-in-a-Box® packages shipped, you'll still have the download links available to you - no need to wait!

We've made it even easier to get started with Band-in-a-Box® with the Easy Payment Plan 4 - when you choose this payment option you'll pay four equal monthly payments starting on the day of your order.

Choose your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows package & order here.

Using Mac? Order here.

When you get to the checkout, simply click on Select Easy Payment Plan 4 for this product to apply this option.

Note: This only applies to this Band-in-a-Box product, and does not apply to other products that you might have in your order, including the physical backup copy if selected.

Band-in-a-Box® File Associations

You may have noticed when you were installing Band-in-a-Box® for Windows that you were asked if you would like to Associate Band-in-a-Box songs and styles with Band-in-a-Box? But, what does that mean?

It's actually pretty simple - basically, if you select this option while you're installing the program, files with the extensions .SGU, .MGU, and other Band-in-a-Box files will open directly in the program if you select them from outside the program.

Missed this option during your setup, but you'd like to apply it now? Go to File | File Utilities | Associate File types with Explorer within the program.

New Update for RealBand 2021 Available!

Do you use RealBand (included in all Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchases)? Download the latest free update, which resolves a small viewing issue for Windows 11 users.

When you download the latest update for RealBand 2021, it will add all the updates we've made this year. See the full list here.

Ear Training Games in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows

October 1, 2021 is National Kids Music Day!

Head to the Practice Window in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows, and you'll see fun games that are fun ear training options for kids: Music Replay & Pitch Invasion.

Of course, you don't have to be a kid to like these games, I think there a fun way to learn at any age!

Music Replay is just what it sounds like - the program plays a 1-bar melody, and the user plays it back. Get it right, and you'll keep building that melody (and skill) within the game - get it wrong, and you'll be met with a warning tone and have to try again... it's quite addictive, and a lot of fun!

If you like a classic arcade game, then you'll love Pitch Invasion! We've managed to incorporate aliens with pitch-recognition skills in this exciting game, where you'll match the pitch of the alien ship descending towards your planet trying to destroy your collection of instruments - match the pitch and you've saved your instruments, make a mistake and the ship keeps coming... you'll have a few tries to get it right, if you're quick, but if all your instruments are destroyed - it's game over! The game speeds up as your skills improve, and you'll earn points along the way, with bonus points available throughout the game.

Open up your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows today to give it a try!

These ear training games are also included in Musical Arcade for Windows.

How to Make Backing Tracks with Band-in-a-Box®, by Nick Kellie

Band-in-a-Box® endorsing artist Nick Kellie recently got his hands on the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Mac, and put together this video showing off just how easy it is to make backing tracks in Band-in-a-Box®!

Band-in-a-Box Demo - How to make backing tracks

Forum Stats
35020 Members
66 Forums
71326 Topics
618860 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Ariana, kevinmcan, alberov, alex466, RickCoburn

35019 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pipeline 262