Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
MuseScore has commercial instruments dcuny 2 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
MuseScore is a free to use music notation program. It comes with quite a number of free high-quality sounds, taken from their commercial StaffPad program:
  • Choir
  • Strings
  • Woodwinds
  • Brass
  • Percussion
  • Keys
  • Harp
  • Guitars
In the latest release of MuseHub, there's now an option to create an account and purchase instruments. These instruments come from other commercial libraries (Orchestral Tools, Spitfirst Audio, Cinesamples). The instruments are much smaller than the full versions, with limited articulations, and only offer a single microphone position. And MuseScore is purely a notation program, so you won't be able to play any of these instruments live. On the plus side, they are much cheaper than the full versions and are integrated into the MuseScore notation. At the moment, many are on sale, up to 67% off. That makes most of them less than $10 each. I've heard a number of demos, and they sound pretty good. Orchestral Tools
  • Berlin Woodwinds
  • First Chairs
  • Berlin Strings
  • Berlin Brass
  • Berlin Soloists
  • Berlin Percussion
  • Berlin Pianos
  • Berlin Harps
Spitfire Audio
  • Symphony Woodwinds
  • Symphony Percussion
  • Symphony Brass
  • Symphony Strings
  • Harpsichord
  • Chamber Strings
  • Union Chapel Organ
  • Felt Piano
Cinesamples
  • CineWinds
  • CineStrings Solo
  • CineStrings
  • CineBrass
  • VOXOS Epic Choir
  • Tina Gua Acoustic Cello
  • Taylor Davis Violin
  • CinePerc
  • CinePiano
  • CineHarps
So if you've ever thought I'd love to have some orchestral libraries so I could use them in a notation program, now's your chance. wink
Replies 0 Views 20 Read More
Mac Needs Dedicated Tutorial App Skeuo 4 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
BIAB's advertising does not make it at all clear that the Lessons and other teaching functions don't actually exist on Macs...they are Windows-only, for some reason. Support tells me that following along in the songs (which are included for Macs) is the same experience. Not really the case, though.
Replies 0 Views 19 Read More
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Update Today! Callie - PG Music 07/18/24 09:40 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Already grabbed your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®? Head to our Support Page to download build 803 and update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 installation with the latest version developed by our team! Learn more & download now.
Replies 0 Views 117 Read More
A place for your songs TikTok billboard top 50 pghboemike 07/17/24 03:48 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Replies 0 Views 61 Read More
Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac Build 803 (July 16) Andrew - PG Music 07/17/24 01:52 AM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac Build 803 is available: https://dl11.pgmusic.com/support/mpatch/bb2024_mac_update_build803.pkg Summary of fixes since build 802
  • Fixed: Issue with Save as ABC file causing a spinning circle and not saving the file.
  • Fixed: Plugin doesn’t write un-needed WAV files if reaper instructions only wanted.
  • Fixed: Multipicker - radio and arrows alignment fixed, was bunched up sometimes.
  • Fixed: Melodist panel cosmetic changes.
  • Fixed: Exception could be generated if nothing in picker in some cases.
  • Fixed: RD Picker wasn’t aligning radio buttons sometimes.
  • Fixed: PopupMenus now show a little below where you clicked.
  • Fixed: StylePicker: Rebuild was rebuilding when text changed, now only when press update.
  • Fixed: Volume control for playing is invisible now (not needed).
  • Fixed: Track Settings could have an exception in some cases, if nothing was selected.
  • Fixed: Track Settings had extra columns.
  • Fixed: Send Sys-Ex File menu item did not work.
  • Fixed: Blue line might be visible in some Settings dialogs (eg in RealDrums picker).
  • Fixed: In various picker dialogs, right-clicking might choose the list item below the one clicked on.
  • Fixed [Plugin]: StylePicker alignment and appearance improved on a some controls.
  • Fixed [Plugin]: Much faster renders, up to 2X speed.
  • Fixed [Plugin]: Was generating WAVS sometimes, when no WAVS wanted.
  • Fixed [Plugin]: Reaper “Peaks” folders won’t be mis-identified as RealDrums in Drums folder.
  • Fixed [Plugin]: StylePicker: Rebuild was rebuilding when text changed, now only when press update.
DAW Plugin build 6.2.11 Release notes
  • Fixed: Spinning wheel does not close if attempting to open style picker while Band-in-a-Box is initializing.
  • Fixed: Send button does not send to reaper if tracks need to be generated first
  • Changed: Enable checkbox by clicking text
  • Changed: Don't dim unchecked text for checkbox
  • Fixed: Song generation loop when pressing play after generating RI (show message if trying to play tracks with no WAV or MIDI generated)
  • Changed: Update Reaper Panel layout so all settings are visible
Replies 0 Views 61 Read More
Artificial Intelligence Integration into BIAB Lob-ster 07/15/24 06:54 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Integrating AI to scan sheet music and then replace the performance with recordings of BIAB musicians and famous musicians would be a groundbreaking feature for music software. Here are some potential challenges and considerations: Accurate Sheet Music Recognition: Ensuring the software can accurately interpret complex sheet music, including dynamics, articulations, and nuances, would be crucial. Matching Musician Style: Selecting appropriate recordings based on the music style, era, and desired interpretation would require sophisticated algorithms. Synchronization: Aligning the recorded performances precisely with the sheet music would be technically demanding, especially for complex pieces with multiple instruments. Legal and Copyright Issues: Obtaining licenses to use recordings of famous musicians and ensuring copyright compliance would be essential. If these challenges can be overcome, this feature could revolutionize music education, composition, and performance. Potential Use Cases for Scanning Sheet Music and Implementing Famous Musicians Educational Applications Interactive Learning: Students can learn by listening to professional performances of pieces they're studying. Performance Analysis: Compare student performances to professional recordings to identify areas for improvement. Virtual Ensemble: Create virtual ensembles with famous musicians for collaborative learning experiences. Composition and Arrangement Inspiration and Ideas: Explore different interpretations of a piece by listening to various famous musicians' performances. Arranging Assistance: Use recordings as a starting point for creating new arrangements or orchestrations. Style Analysis: Analyze the playing styles of different musicians to learn and incorporate their techniques. Performance and Practice Play-Along: Practice with professional backing tracks for solo instruments or vocals. Performance Visualization: Visualize the sheet music while listening to a professional performance to improve sight-reading and interpretation. Performance Enhancement: Add professional-quality instrument tracks to personal recordings for a polished final product. Music Production and Creation Sample and Loop Creation: Extract musical phrases from recordings for use in creating new compositions or arrangements. Virtual Collaboration: Collaborate with virtual versions of famous musicians to create new music. Music Restoration: Restore old or damaged sheet music by combining scanned images with recordings of similar pieces.
Replies 0 Views 67 Read More
Is there a preference to simplify the window caption in BIAB MAC? Warren P 07/14/24 06:26 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I find the use of the caption of the main window to hold a lot of information, a boggling amount of stuff, really unwanted and unnecessary. I would like to see "Band in A box" - "My Song Filename.sgu" And that's it. Is that possible in the preferences? I had a look and couldn't find it. [Linked Image]
Replies 0 Views 34 Read More
The Greatest Synth in History AudioTrack 07/14/24 04:14 AM Forum: Best of YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
T.O.N.T.O (The Original New Timbral Orchestra)
Replies 0 Views 42 Read More
Artist Performance Sets with Vocals for Windows rockbandguy 07/10/24 03:54 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hello all, at the moment I own the Artist Performance Set - Songs with Vocals Volume 1 - 3. Where do I get the other sets that have been released? Saw one in the 2024 Free Bonus PAK, but it is not available at the moment. Saw two in the 2023 Bonus 49PAK , but it is only available for Mac. Best regards, -Adrian
Replies 0 Views 72 Read More
Video: Over 50 New Features and Enhancements in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®! Callie - PG Music 07/10/24 03:16 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Read all about the 50+ newest features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, or you can watch our video "Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®: Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!" to see it in action!
youtu.be/o_gb-Cwkvjg Table of Contents: 00:23 Brief overview of new content 05:58 quick look at major new features 08:03 brief overview of how Band-in-a-Box works 09:55 Major New Feature: The Tracks Window! 10:53 Tracks Window: edit phrases & loops 17:47 Tracks Window: looping phrases 21:12 Chord Progression Builder 32:20 MultiPicker Library Window 37:08 Faster Generations and Renders 38:58 MultiPicker: Floating Window 39:31 MultiPicker: Song Titles Filter for RealTracks, RealDrums, etc. 41:38 MultiPicker: Partial Regeneration 44:37 MultiPicker: Patial Generation for ALL track types 45:10 MultiPicker: Set Favorites for ALL track types 45:22 MultiPicker: MIDI Tracks added 46:59 MultiPicker: Soloist easier to use 47:57 MultiPicker: Soloist Demos 49:47 MultiPicker: Melodist Demos 54:19 MultiPicker: Remembered Style 54:45 LyricLab support 56:58 Floating Windows Everywhere! 57:22 Floating Bar Settings Dialog 58:15: Floating Chord Options Dialog 58:48 Shots, Rests, Holds for Utility Tracks 1:01:25 DAW Plugin Version 6 1:02:05 DAW Plugin: instant playback in stylepicker 1:03:24 DAW Plugin: play chordsheet chords from stylepicker 1:05:09 DAW Plugin: render tracks directly in stylepicker 1:07:50 DAW Plugin: load chords from MIDI files 1:08:22 DAW Plugin: shots, rests, holds for utility tracks
Replies 0 Views 186 Read More
Re: Sir Duke (Stevie Wonder) Bass Guitar Cover by Alana Alberg makingmelody 07/10/24 02:45 AM Forum: Best of YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I agree! Alana is incredibly talented. Her feel for the bassline and fluidity of movement between the notes is really impressive. It must have taken her many hours to learn Stevie's intricate composition so well.
Replies 0 Views 81 Read More
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features Video Callie - PG Music 07/09/24 10:28 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box VST/AU and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Mac) Jump to new postsJump to new posts
The new Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac® adds over 20 new features!
https://youtu.be/vmi4M-_KEmE
Replies 0 Views 184 Read More
Ethel Smith - Tico Tico AudioTrack 07/07/24 03:20 PM Forum: Best of YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
From the movie "Bathing Beauty" (1944), a decent pace...
Replies 0 Views 48 Read More
Love is a Miracle (Ballad version) Flwolf 07/05/24 06:16 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I first recorded this song as a ballad,which you can hear now here. Later I changed it to a Reggae type, which I've uploaded earlier.
Would be interesting to know which version you like better.
Replies 0 Views 41 Read More
The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Free Bonus PAK! Callie - PG Music 07/04/24 08:52 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Along with the 50+ new features added with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® , we've also released an awesome collection of new Add-ons! On top of the 222 new RealTracks (+50 bonus RealTracks), we've also released new MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, and two new sets of "RealDrums Stems." Order Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac during our special (which ends July 31st) and you'll receive a Free Bonus PAK that includes a lot of these new Add-ons: - MIDI Styles Set 88: "Look Ma! More MIDI 11: SynthMaster" - Instrumental Studies Set 20: New Orleans Piano - MIDI SuperTracks Set 40: More SynthMaster - MIDI SuperTracks Set 43: Rock & Pop Keys - Artist Performance Set 15: Songs with Vocals volume 5 - Playable RealTracks Set 3 - Playable RealDrums Set 2 - SynthMaster Sounds and Styles, with audio demos - RealCombos 2024 Booster PAK: *For Pro customers, this includes 35 new RealTracks and 58 new RealStyles. *For MegaPAK customers, this includes 25 new RealTracks and 45 new RealStyles. *For UltraPAK customers, this includes 28 new RealStyles. - RealDrums Stems Set 6: More Pop, Rock & Country Want even more new Add-ons? Boost your Free Bonus PAK to a 2024 49-PAK for just $49 and add even more new Add-ons to your collection: - 50 Bonus Unreleased RealTracks & RealDrums - MIDI Styles Set 89: "Look Ma! More MIDI 12: Funk, Jazz & Blues Keys" - Instrumental Studies Set 21: '80s Hard Rock Guitar - MIDI SuperTracks Set 41: Jazz Comping & Soloing Piano - MIDI SuperTracks Set 42: Soul & New Orleans Keys - Artist Performance Set 16: Songs with Vocals volume 6 - RealDrums Stems Set 5: Jazz, Latin, Funk & World
https://youtu.be/ZezLjinyb-4 Note: Xtra Styles PAKs and XPro Styles PAKs are not included in any Band-in-a-Box® purchase, and can be ordered separately starting at just $29 during our special: XPro Styles PAKs | Xtra Styles PAKs.
Replies 0 Views 246 Read More
RT out of sync with Real Drums Funkifized 07/03/24 07:22 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I thought I had a pretty good track for "Drift Away", but I added a 3rd guitar with Bar Settings pulling that guitar out except on the chorus, but on Generate, now the tracks all seem out of sync. What gives? I also defined a "C" section, for long, held chords, but I never even defined the holds yet. It was after putting this "C" section that the out-of-sync thing happened.
Replies 0 Views 72 Read More
Interesting issue to discuss regarding Big Lyrics window. Rob Helms 07/02/24 08:25 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
As you can see here the lyrics are shown as are the chords, but in each bar there are two chords. each chord is displayed prior to the lyrics, but in the actual song the lyrics should be displayed under both chords. (bar based) I tried pushing the lyrics at the split but the results are the same. Is there a way to solve this issue other than spreading the chords out to separate bars, doubling the tempo and playing the RTs at half time? (Say Whaaaat?!?! like that would even work.) Example in the beginning of the song the first two words should be under or after the G and the second two after the BM.
Replies 0 Views 70 Read More
Fame Studio Tour (Video Link) Jim Fogle 07/02/24 06:32 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
+++ Fame Recording Studio Tour +++
Nestled in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, FAME Studios has been a cornerstone of the music industry since its founding in 1959 by Rick Hall. This unassuming studio has played a pivotal role in shaping the sound of American music, from soul and R&B to rock and country. FAME Studios became renowned for its "Muscle Shoals sound," a unique blend of rhythm, blues, and soul that attracted artists from across the globe. Legends like Aretha Franklin, Wilson Pickett, Etta James, and Otis Redding graced these hallowed halls, laying down tracks that would define generations. The studio's house band, famously known as The Swampers, became a force in their own right, backing countless hits and leaving an indelible mark on the music they touched.
Replies 0 Views 67 Read More
FL Studio Chord Generator tony10000 07/02/24 05:59 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Finally released in FL Studio 2024. It also has arp generation features that are wild!
Replies 0 Views 65 Read More
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features! Callie - PG Music 07/02/24 05:54 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® includes over 50 new features! Watch our Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features video, and follow along as we demonstrate how to create a new song from scratch using some of the major new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, like the Chord Progression Builder, the new MultiPicker Library Window, and the new Tracks Window!
https://youtu.be/62uG7Juf_aA
Replies 0 Views 195 Read More
Question For Callie Re. New Xpro and Xtra Style Sets Aubrey 07/01/24 05:11 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Callie, Re. your recently pinned post (06/26/2024) about the 'new' XPro Styles PAK 6 and Xtra Styles PAK 17. I bought these two sets back in December of 2023 at the same time that I bought BIAB 2024. I am therefore assuming that these are not 'new' style sets but just those old style sets put back on sale prices again - am I correct? At this time of year we do normally see brand new 'XPro' and 'Xtra' Style sets from PG Music. Does this resale of the previous sets mean that no new mid-year style set releases will be forthcoming this year? (This would be a real shame - this is something that I look forward to every mid-year!). Many thanks! Regards, Aubrey
Replies 0 Views 76 Read More
XPro og Xtra stilarter er i udsalg til den 15,07 lindbjerg 06/30/24 09:28 AM Forum: Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
XPro og Xtra stilarter er i udsalg til den 15.07. Se Her: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=815343&gonew=1#UNREAD Venlig hilsen Lindbjerg
Replies 0 Views 47 Read More
Cause I got you Flwolf 06/29/24 01:54 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Another love song. I'm a romantic guy. Libra, artist, what else could I be 😊 As usual, the basic music id BB, the rest is me, including all vocals, guitar, etc.
Replies 0 Views 42 Read More
Appalachian morning dew Flwolf 06/29/24 01:37 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
A few years ago, one of Dolly Parton's sister was my girlfriend. After we broke up, I wrote this song. The basic music I made with BB, tee rest I did myself.
Replies 0 Views 45 Read More
Se de nye Band-in-a-Box 2024 til Mac videoer! lindbjerg 06/28/24 09:19 AM Forum: Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Her er de nye videoer: https://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.htm Der er en 8 min. oversigt. En video om det nye tracks vindue, samt en gennemgang af de 222 nye RealTracks plus 2024 49-pack video. En mere omfattende video kommer senere. Venlig hilsen Lindbjerg
Replies 0 Views 41 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Update Today!

Already grabbed your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®? Head to our Support Page to download build 803 and update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 installation with the latest version developed by our team!

Learn more & download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!

Read all about the 50+ newest features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, or you can watch our video "Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®: Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!" to see it in action!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

The new Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac® adds over 20 new features!

We show them off in our video: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features

The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Free Bonus PAK!

Along with the 50+ new features added with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, we've also released an awesome collection of new Add-ons! On top of the 222 new RealTracks (+50 bonus RealTracks), we've also released new MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, and two new sets of "RealDrums Stems."

Order Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac during our special (which ends July 31st) and you'll receive a Free Bonus PAK that includes a lot of these new Add-ons:
- MIDI Styles Set 88: "Look Ma! More MIDI 11: SynthMaster"
- Instrumental Studies Set 20: New Orleans Piano
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 40: More SynthMaster
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 43: Rock & Pop Keys
- Artist Performance Set 15: Songs with Vocals volume 5
- Playable RealTracks Set 3
- Playable RealDrums Set 2
- SynthMaster Sounds and Styles, with audio demos
- RealCombos 2024 Booster PAK:
*For Pro customers, this includes 35 new RealTracks and 58 new RealStyles.
*For MegaPAK customers, this includes 25 new RealTracks and 45 new RealStyles.
*For UltraPAK customers, this includes 28 new RealStyles.

- RealDrums Stems Set 6: More Pop, Rock & Country

Want even more new Add-ons? Boost your Free Bonus PAK to a 2024 49-PAK for just $49 and add even more new Add-ons to your collection:
- 50 Bonus Unreleased RealTracks & RealDrums
- MIDI Styles Set 89: "Look Ma! More MIDI 12: Funk, Jazz & Blues Keys"
- Instrumental Studies Set 21: '80s Hard Rock Guitar
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 41: Jazz Comping & Soloing Piano
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 42: Soul & New Orleans Keys
- Artist Performance Set 16: Songs with Vocals volume 6
- RealDrums Stems Set 5: Jazz, Latin, Funk & World

Listen to Demos of the Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK: https://youtu.be/ZezLjinyb-4

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features!

Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac includes over 50 new features!

Watch our Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features video, and follow along as we demonstrate how to create a new song from scratch using some of the major new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, like the Chord Progression Builder, the new MultiPicker Library Window, and the new Tracks Window!

Watch: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Videos: One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, we're adding new videos to our YouTube channel. We'll also post them here when they are published so that you can easily find all of our Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® videos in one place!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac videos released as-of June 28, 2024 are:

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Everything you need to know in under 8 minutes!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - The New Tracks Window Explained

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - RealCombos Booster PAK Styles Demo

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - 49-PAK Overview

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - 222 New RealTracks Overview

XPro & Xtra Styles Sets On Sale Until July 31st!

Save up-to 40% when you purchase XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs before July 31, 2024!

The most recent XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® 2023 or higher include additional Styles for Band-in-a-Box® that work seamlessly with your project. We offer XPro Styles PAKs that work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® package, and Xtra Styles PAKs for UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile users!

We recently released a combined total of 300 new Styles in XPro Styles PAK 6 and Xtra Styles PAK 17!

Each PAK can be purchased for $29: Order XPro Styles PAKs | Order Xtra Styles PAKs

The 100 new styles added with XPro Styles PAK 6 include 25 Rock & Pop, 25 Jazz, 25 Country, and 25 Progressive Rock! These add styles like funky soul jazz, uplifting pop-rock, 12-8 country ballads, hard and heavy progressive rock, '70s funk, dubby reggae jams, driving country rock, synth-heavy prog rock, and many more! Video: XPro Styles PAK 6 Demos

Xtra Styles PAK 17 adds 200 new styles to any Band-in-a-Box 2023 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile installation! You'll find 50 each for Rock & Pop, Jazz, and Country. What about the remaining 50? We've added them with a new category: World 1! In Xtra Styles PAK 17, you'll find styles like: laid-back pop country, mellow smooth jazz, '80s new wave, Caribbean reggae, '90s alternative pop, modern jazz fusion, funky Texas blues, Afro-Cuban grooves, and even mariachi-infused Motown... and more! Video: Xtra Styles PAK 14 Demos

Mac User? Click here for your announcement.

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics82,354
Posts743,543
Members38,751
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Skeuo, KaiPi, Dave Linehan, Krsna, JoshuaPolak
38,751 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 125