Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Reaper Update Epic Log by Planobilly @ 10 minutes 1 second ago

Coming from Cakewalk Sonar and thinking I needed to find another DAW, Studio One was the choice. I have had Reaper on my system on several occasions. I used Reaper because there were a couple of people who used it, and it was easy to collaborate to communicate with them. There are a lot of good DAWs. Pro Tools would be my DAW of choice if I were recording live instruments, especially drums. It is a bit of work to change DAWs, and we most likely stick with what we have become accustomed to.
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: Vocal Coaches React by Mark Hayes @ 10 minutes 28 seconds ago

I like this music. What I hear is pretty sophisticated prog rock, calling to mind late King Crimson. For a few seconds Tatiana sings in a very distorted monster voice, I wonder if she’s doing that with her actual organic throat? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinjer
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: Vocal Coaches React by Gordon Scott @ 33 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AudioTrackSome Metal and Grunge might, but I wasn't aware that Jazz, of any form, sounded "like incomprehensible noise". Anything where one pushes the boundaries will tend towards "incomprehensible", depending on one's personal boundaries and and the boundaries of the artist which one is listening or watching or whatever. And of course there are boundaries at both ends "too challenging" and "too boring". I very much doubt that I'm
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Jump to new posts Re: Posting Images by Mark Hayes @ 36 minutes 54 seconds ago

I would still love to know exactly how large an attached image can be before it will no longer display inline in a post. Here’s one that works, 1072x479…
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Printout of Song folder by Gordon Scott @ 50 minutes 49 seconds ago

Something like the StylePicker's copy-to-clipboard may be a useful option.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
https://github.com/HeikoPlate/psruti I think the Chd.cpp has the info so PG should be able to add that.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Them Boots by tommyad @ Today at 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: David Snyder Tommy, This is one of the absolute best and most radio-ready country songs I have ever heard on here. Outstanding. LOVE it. Going to copy those tracks and make a style right now, as I often do with your songs. I have a Tommy Adams styles folder I made. Keep 'em coming, and I'll keep typing. It's a good deal for me man. Thanks for stopping by David, TomOriginally Posted By: Torrey BlissTom, Your tracks always have such a big awesome sound that really let t
Beginners Forum
Bonjour tout le monde! quelles nouvelles? Prises de son enviables et brillantes, j'espère? Et, bien entendu, bonne humeur contagieuse et santé florissante, qui sont ce que je vous souhaite! Comme je vous disais dans le sujet de ce Post, aujourd'hui c'est juste un souci de fermeture du programme qui m'amène. Ce souci, sans constituer un drame, est tout de même assez étrange pour que je vous en fasse part. Voici les faits: Des morceaux, j'en ai pour le moment 178. Pour
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
There was an issue with the algorithm in an earlier release prior to 1006. I think it expected that there were 16 Xtra styles when there are really only 15. So it calculated that you had 15 of the 16 styles (93.75%). Upgrading to Build 1006 should clear this error.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Devil's Rap by vicarn @ Today at 03:21 AM

Hi Deej. Thank you for those encouraging words. I can live with a second. Vic
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: Staged Car Crashes & Good Music (2:15 Minutes) by AudioTrack @ Today at 03:15 AM

I know it's in the name of science and safety, but what an expensive way to achieve the required, necessary outcome!
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: Vocal Coaches React by AudioTrack @ Today at 03:09 AM

Quote:Some Jazz sounds like incomprehensible noise. Some Metal and Grunge might, but I wasn't aware that Jazz, of any form, sounded "like incomprehensible noise". Maybe you can find me a sample?
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Printout of Song folder by DebMurphy @ Today at 02:33 AM

+1 ...Deb
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Reaper Update Epic Log by DebMurphy @ Today at 02:31 AM

Each his own... I looked at Reaper and wasn't impressed. Been using Studio One for ages and love it. Since there is enough Reaper traffic, I still am wondering if you all could use your own subtopic on this forum? ...Deb
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Back to Life by BlueAttitude @ Today at 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Deej56BlueAttitude, What a great opening . . . really pulls the listener in. Terrific vocal and love the effects you’ve put on it—just perfect for the song. Excellent solo and the production value overall is off the charts. Outstanding! My best to you all, Deej Thanks for the listen and kind words, Deej!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A Face In The Crowd by Birchwood @ Today at 02:03 AM

Hi Floyd, As many posters here, I haven't heard this song before. I was on the Forum years after you published it. But I am sometimes rewriting or facelifting older songs too, because my knowledge of recording, mixing, mastering was worse than now. And your songs were/are always good, so if you wrote it needed a facelift than it was probably had the quality I would have enjoyed a lot, a year ago ;-) But I am enjoying what I hear. Very nice and bright, catchy chorus (as a lot of posters also wr
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A new Valentine's Day song by rayc @ Today at 01:55 AM

BIAB inspired is a good thing. I'll be inspired to listen & comment when I've seen a little more of that sort of thing from you too.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Was Almost Famous by BlueAttitude @ Today at 01:44 AM

Nice to hear you sing, Mario! Should be a tad louder in the mix IMHO, other than that, your vocal sounds good to me. Good song, enjoyed. Interesting to read that you used the chord track to trigger EZKeys, it never occurred to me that you could do that. Going to give that a try!
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Looking back I found this asking for XF export https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6026 I looked at a midi file with the XF chords PSRUTI Chord and Lyric Protocol File: C:\Users\Band In A Box\Downloads\test.mid [start chords+lyrics] Chd 002:01:000 Bb Chd 002:03:000 Fm7 Chd 003:01:000 Ab7 Chd 003:03:000 C#M7 Chd 004:01:000 Ebm Chd 004:03:000 F7 Chd 005:01:000 Bbm Chd 006:01:000 A# Chd 006:03:000 A# [end list] If I can find these in the Midi file I can read th
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Talk About Love To Me by PeterF @ Today at 01:39 AM

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitudeHi Peter, Leon, and Janice, What a fun song! Excellent write. Good vocal Leon, and of course, always enjoy hearing Janice doing her cool thing. Sitar, especially the outro part, was very cool indeed! Good one, enjoyed. Thanks Dave The Variax is nice and versatile and makes recording easy by not having to change guitars around. Peter
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Talk About Love To Me by PeterF @ Today at 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: B.D.ThomasGood song and I like the lyrics and how you deliver them. I'm not a fan of the sitar in the intro, but it works quite well in the outro. And of course the chorus and Janice harmonies are the icing on the cake. I would have loved to have her in the verses after the first chorus, but I guess she gets a lot of requests and the day only has 24 hours. Overall, everyone involved did a great job Thanks for the comments appreciate them. Peter
Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum
Jump to new posts For mange licenser by erikfutfut @ Today at 01:01 AM

Hej. Jeg har fået ny laptop, og skal selvfølgelig have BIAB installeret. Men, men, men. Jeg får at vide at at jeg har nået antallet af licencer, og derfor skal fjerne licensen på en af de "gamle" computere. Er der en vidende person derude der ved hvordan man fjerner licensen til BIAB på en computer. Hilsen Erik
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Something's Going On by NigelSpiers @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Hi Mario, Thanks for your comments and glad you enjoyed the song. Best Regards Nigel
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Reaper Update Epic Log by Cerio @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

I'm still using v. 5, haven't sent any strong reason to update. Still, Reaper is undoubtedly one of the fastest, well designed and solid rock programs I've ever used in my life. Fixing bugs and optimizing the code has always been priority #1 for them. It's incredible what is packaged in only...15 MB!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NOT QUITE READY but circumstances dictate... by rayc @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Al-DavidHey Ray ... This has a really cool arrangement! The guitars are perfect. And your vocal is just fine - pretty dang good, in fact! Sounded great to me. Another example of how to make relatively simple sound full and interesting. Good work!@ Take care ... Alan Thanks Al, Just some de-essing to go & I'll send it to the M.E. The video is almost ready too.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 ... 39 40 >
PG Music News
Getting To Know Your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®

Have you received the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®, and you'd like to learn more about the newest features?

There are a few different resources available to you!

In the program there is a "2023 NEW Features" button that offers quick access to the newest features explanations and tutorials.

We offer video tutorials explaining the new version as well as breaking down specific features. You can access these on our YouTube Channel, or here on our Website on the Support | Videos pages.

There are detailed program manuals available on our Online Manuals page that explains just the New Features in the Upgrade Manual, or combines all the features of the program in our Full Manual. Prefer to access a PDF of the manuals instead? They're available on our Online Manuals page too!

Our Forums are also a great way to learn about the newest features! Not only will you see our videos shared there, you'll join an active community of friendly and knowledgeable program users happy to answer questions and help out!

Of course, you can always ask our team directly too!

It's the Last Weekend to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

Hurry - our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th at 11:59 pm PST!

Order before then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Last Chance to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th! Order by then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Special is Extended to January 15, 2023

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases has been extended to January 15, 2023!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs Special Extended to January 15, 2023!

We've extended the XPro and Xtra Styles PAKS special offers to January 15, 2023!

We're offering XPro Styles PAKs 1-4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 1-15 for just $29 each (reg $49)!

Treat yourself to 100 brand new RealStyles for country, bluegrass, jazz, funk, rock, and pop with the new XPro Styles PAK 4 for Band-in-a-Box® 2022, but why stop there? The new Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15 include 17 MultiStyle groups and 200 new styles for Rock, Pop, Jazz, and Country, as well as genres like '80s glam rock, rockabilly, big band, space rock, metal, funk, and more!

Learn more about XPro Styles PAKs and order now.

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs and order now.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3

Learn all about the 25 Songs with Vocals added to our Band-in-a-Box Add-ons with Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3! Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Songs with Vocals 3

This included in the Band-in-a-Box 2023 Free Bonus PAK!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows - 'Twas the Click Before Christmas!

Order any version of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows and receive your download key right away for use with our One-Click Installer, but don't wait too long... our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special ends December 31st!

Order now to add over 70 new features and amazing new content to your Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

It's a great time to order, with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Forum Stats
37080 Members
64 Forums
77091 Topics
683277 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
pa1000ul, caifang, MusicVillain, MikeC691969, danixd

37080 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
musocity 180
MarioD 154