Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Hmmmm.... I doubt that is a problem with the BiaB program itself. That is definitely only related to a Windows O/S function. I tried here at it works for me (Windows 10, latest BiaB build). Can you advise the exact steps? What you have running, minimized etc? Does it work for all other programs and only not for BiaB? What happens if you press Windows Key and Tab? Does BiaB appear in the screen list and allow to select it?
RealBand
doesn't work on RB 32 bit either so if RB 32 bit is RB 2020 then its been broken for a long time
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
This didn't seem to be a problem a couple updates ago, but now BIAB 2021 is not responding to Alt + Tab in Windows 10 (to scroll through your open windows).
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Fly With Me (instrumental) by musician17 @ 42 minutes 42 seconds ago

Oh my word. THANKS, everyone. RayC: what a compliment that is! It's always so flattering to receive such nice comments from such great musicians as you are. You'll forgive me for feeling like I'm walking on clouds for a few moments, right? :-) Thank you!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Bring Peace Tonight by musician17 @ 46 minutes 6 seconds ago

Thank you so much for listening and for all comments! https://amazingradio.us/profile/jamesdelsono/tunes/e254e216-b61d-11eb-a50c-d6a961ec9db9 BRING PEACE TONIGHT Good morning, Lord ... how are You? Me? I feel Broken in two. Around me, now My brothers fight For the best part of A long, long night ... And I would like to live And help them, maybe But I'm just a child, I'm just a child ... And I would like to love And help them, you see, But I'm just a child, I'm just a child ... *** Good
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Carry My Soul by musician17 @ 51 minutes 29 seconds ago

What I love about your songs is that you do your own thing and don't seem to care much about anything else, musically speaking - which is, to me, absolutely fantastic. This is top notch, once more. So uplifting. And the lyrics ... yes. Oh, and your vocal technique: WOW. :-) Congratulations - sincerest congratulations.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Quarter and a Bible by musician17 @ 57 minutes 35 seconds ago

Standing ovation from me. The lyrics are simply extraordinary, and the music is just perfect for them. Love every word and every phrase. Beautiful guitar solo in the middle. This is nothing short of an instant classic, for me. Bravo. P.S. the mother in this song sounds so much like my own. It's like I could hear her advice echoing in my ears. I kinda cried a little. Thanks.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Simply Blue by ROG @ 58 minutes 13 seconds ago

Hi Mario, After a hard and difficult day you can't beat playing the blues to bring you round. This is just SO relaxed and nicely done - I always like your jazz-blues stuff. Beautiful. ROG.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: DAY JOB? by rharv @ Today at 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: PlanobillyWhat part of the Bermuda triangle did you guys say you were living in...lol And out new Day Job is keeping Eddie out of trouble...lol Billy http://www.ledbenchmark.com/faq/LED-interference-issues.html
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Rhythm of the Road by ROG @ Today at 03:34 AM

Hi Dave and Marty, Rock-on boys, this is fabulous. Great song and stellar performances all round. You do this stuff SO well. ROG.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Simply Blue by musician17 @ Today at 03:33 AM

Phenomenal, as always. What am I to say? You never fail. What a joy to just listen, forget about everything and just let the sound wash over me. More, please!
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts Re: how to deal with latency by rharv @ Today at 03:31 AM

Do they stay the same amount of time apart, or does one wander further and further from the other?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Up Funk by ROG @ Today at 03:29 AM

Hi Cap'n, Fun, fun, fun, from start to finish. A great groove and a fabulous video. (How do you get around copyright with those clips?) Loved it! ROG.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: In the Name of Jesus by musician17 @ Today at 03:26 AM

Beautiful!!! This is an original of yours, right? Wow!!! Never out of place anywhere along the great hymns, and that's saying something. Love it. Bravo.
User Showcase
Hi Chulaivet, A super-cool, funky, jazz-blues. Loved it. The feel of the track reminded me of a British band from the 1980s called Shakatak, who you won't have heard of, but play a similar funky style. Fabulous bass which really drives the song along and the guitar work is excellent. Great vocals throughout and clever lyrics which stay with you long after the song has finished. Nicely done! ROG.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
In my test, I did Melody, Edit, Copy to Soloist Track first. Then I transposed the melody track and muted it. This way, you hear the melody in the correct pitches coming from the Soloist track.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: May I ask for style advice? by Cathie @ Today at 12:32 AM

David, oldmuso, you guys are so kind!! I appreciate your help and I'll try your methods once I get this thing working. It's not the writing process which has me so frustrated, you know? It's the actual BIAB process. Going to give it one more try and then if I still can't get it to work properly I'll ask for help in the live chat. It might be that it didn't install correctly or something. Honestly don't know.
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
I don't know if you know already about this issue on Mac/BIAB... I am under mac mojave and I have confirmation that it is the same thing under big sur, there is a problem when writing chords especially when adding the bass different from the chord, it's BIAB who randomly chooses the note, we type F he writes A etc with the "chord option" it is the same, he refuses to write the bass one chooses and biab chooses another one, another time he does not want to enter do # and you have to wri
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Are rhythmic hits possible? by zacworld @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Folders on Mac - how does it work? by kovacs @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Thanks Ember, I’ll submit a support ticket. It’s the most recent version of BIAB for Mac 2020.
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Re: PB d'ecriture de note dans une portée by Voltrane @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Je confirme! Galère totale pour rentrer des notes: la note rentrée est toujours beaucoup plus basse que celle demandée (un sol au lieu d’un do par exemple). Imprécision totale de la souris pour modifier, etc.Bref impression de toujours viser à côté même en modifiant les paramètres de l’écran (« par défaut » ou « à l’échelle »). Rien n’y fait. Je suis sous Macpro, Big Sur et BIAB à jour du patch correctif.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: My life belongs to you. New song Jona by JONA @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Thanks will! Jona
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts How to turn a Cocobolo log into 32 acoustic guitars! by VideoTrack @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

How to turn a Cocobolo log into 32 acoustic guitars! (Fairly long and detailed, and certainly starts at the very start, but doesn't get to the finished product in this video)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: New song..."Stranger In A Strange Land"....thank you. by chulaivet1966 @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Hey Dero.... I thank you for giving it a spin and the kind words. Anything positive from our peers certainly means a lot to us song writers. Hey Moto.... I thank you also taking the time to listen and comment favorably. Agreed, that BIAB backup band is the best thing since the invention of bacon. Much appreciated....have a great weekend.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Originally Posted By: Matt FinleyGreat job, Noel! Second, there is no visual indication you've done this! Be careful to save the song under a different name, so you don't recall it someday and be puzzled why the melody sounds 'off'. Yep, brand new title is the key otherwise you wouldn't know till the second or third measure and then strange looks all around :-)
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 ... 32 33 >
PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows is Xtra Ready!

The latest free patch update for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows readies the program for the just-launched Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Windows (on sale until May 31st - learn more here)!

We've also updated the Song Titles database, resolved user-reported issues for various drum features, and more.

Learn more & download the latest Band-in-a-Box® 2020 build 833 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Russian for Windows is Here!

Мы хорошо потрудились и добавили 80 новых функций и изумительную коллекцию нового контента, включая 202 стиля RealTracks, новые стили RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, инструментальные этюды (Instrumental Studies), записи профессионального живого исполнения (Artist Performances), поставляемые в качестве бонуса отдельные инструменты RealDrums (RealDrums "Singles"), транскрипции стилей RealDrums, набор мультистилей MultiStyles PAK 1, набор экстра-стилей Xtra Styles PAK 10 и др.!

новых | Пакеты

Just Released - Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows!

We've added 200 exciting new RealStyles with the just-released Xtra Styles PAK 11 for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows - 50 each for Jazz 11, Country 11, Rock & Pop 11, and Half & Double Time 1!

We think you'll love the new RealStyles and MultiStyles added with Xtra Styles PAK 11, which includes new sounds like modern reggaeton, medieval-inspired folk pop, Americana power ballad, speakeasy vocal jazz, R&B and reggae fusion, and more!

Video: Xtra Styles PAK 11 Demos for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows

XTRA STYLES PAKS ARE ON SALE UNTIL MAY 31st! During our Xtra Styles PAK 11 special, all of our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-11 are on sale for just $29 each (reg. $49)! Looking for more Xtra Styles PAKs? Until May 31st, you can purchase our complete library of all 1,800+ RealStyles with the Xtra Styles PAK 1-11 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)! Learn more & order now.

Interested in a specific genre? These can be purchased for $15 each - pick & choose here.

NOTE: Xtra Styles PAKs require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition version 2020 or 2021. (Xtra Styles PAK 11 requires the 2021 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition.) Xtra Styles PAKs won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Learn more & listen to demos of Xtra Styles PAK 11.

Get To Know the Band-in-a-Box® Song Settings

Want to customize your Band-in-a-Box® song? Head into the Song Settings window to adjust settings for endings, tags, style variations, pushes, rests, chord embellishments, and more!

To access Song Settings in Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows, use Ctrl+N or choose the Edit | Song Form | Settings (for This Song) option.

Looking to mix up the styles playing for each chorus? You can do that!

Want Pedal Bass in your middle chorus? You can do that too!

Hoping to fade the ending to your song? Also an option from within this window!

There are additional Ending options, RealTracks options (including half-time/double-time, 'bluesy' solos, Natural Arrangements, etc.), and more!

Learn more about Band-in-a-Box® Song Settings.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Documentation Today!

Download the latest Update for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows to access the updated PDF manual and updated help file.

We've also addressed user reported concerns regarding Plugins Options, Drum Kit window MIDI events, the 2 bar lead-in for exported MIDI files, read-only Audio tracks, and more!

The latest update is available for FREE to all Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Windows users.

Learn more and download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Portuguese for Windows is Here!

Estamos ocupados e adicionamos 80 novos recursos e uma coleção incrível de novos conteúdos, incluindo 202 RealTracks, novos RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Estudos Instrumentais, Performances de Artistas, Bonus RealDrums "Singles", transcrições de RealDrums, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10 e mais!

Novas Funções | Pacotes

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Spanish for Windows is Here!

En PG Music tenemos el placer de anunciar la disponibilidad de Band-in-a-Box 2021 en Español. Despues de arduo trabajo hemos agregado, entre otras cosas, 80 funciones nuevas y una gran colección de nuevas incorporaciones y contenido que incluyen 202 RealTracks, nuevos RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Estudios Instrumentales, Interpretaciones de Artistas, RealDrums 'Single' adicionales, transcripciones de RealDrums, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10 ¡y mucho mas!

Nuevas características | Todos los Paquetes

Forum Stats
34379 Members
67 Forums
69420 Topics
596941 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
DBeanz, FJ Trumpet, shelby, Hiphop, Sydney_Brewingto

34378 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 202