Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
How should I find it quickly? swingbabymix 38 minutes ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I would like to ask if there is a rhythm guitar with this feeling in BIAB's REALTRACKS. How should I find it quickly? Thanks
Replies 0 Views 5 Read More
Re: What is the total number of styles after BIAB2024 installation? JohnJohnJohn 50 minutes ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I've bought everything they offered since my original purchase in 2012 and I currently show 11,144 styles.
Replies 26 Views 684 Read More
From the West to the Caribbean cubanpete 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi there! like the post name say, Ive gone from the old west to the Caribbean with this tune: Caribbean Soul Style is _JOINED.STY (Joined World Reggae Fusion) RealTracks in style: 3119:Bass, Acoustic, PopHalfNotesSync Ev 085 RealTracks in style: 804:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm DrivingCountryBalladClean Ev 065 (A:chop) RealTracks in style: ~~689:Organ, B3, Background Pop Ev 085 RealTracks in style: 3608:Guitar, Electric, Background ReggaeSlow16SingleNote Ev16 065 RealTracks in song: 3524:Steel Drum, Soloist IslandGroove Ev16 100 RealTracks in song: ~1656:Organ, Soloist Bossa Ev 085 RealTracks in song: 3522:Steel Drum, Rhythm IslandGroove Ev16 100 RealDrums in Song:SalsaBolero: a: SalsaBolerob: SalsaBolero Modified and added a couple of RT's Enjoy the wether! Mike B.
Replies 0 Views 4 Read More
Re: BACH: Prelude in C (a BIAB take on it, with minimal help from me :) ) Bass Thumper 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
This is a genre I don't hear much at this site and I enjoyed it. I love that pan flute, very soothing. Well done.
Replies 3 Views 21 Read More
Re: One Way Ticket, Live busking track Bass Thumper 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I enjoyed the laid-back and comfortable vocals. Would have been nice to have the lyrics, great work with the RTs.
Replies 7 Views 95 Read More
Re: Got Too Close Tonight Bass Thumper 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
A great production and this really shows what BiaB can do. Job well done. I particularly liked the bridge.
Replies 21 Views 259 Read More
Re: Help! Real Band keeps crashing! Rob Helms 2 hours ago Forum: RealBand Jump to new postsJump to new posts
JAOM, if i am not wrong the ACW was revamped either this year or last. I really don't use it much but used to. I found that most of the issues i had were mostly pilot error. Tapping out a tempo was not as easy as i thought.
Replies 15 Views 1,455 Read More
Re: Help! Real Band keeps crashing! justanoldmuso 3 hours ago Forum: RealBand Jump to new postsJump to new posts
what ive found with acw as ive vision problems is its darn hard to set bar lines in it when its speeding along. ive found it easier by as rharv says halving the tempo and playing the song at half speed to set bar lines. i might be wrong but it seems in 2024 the acw has been changed ? nothing i can nail down. frankly im not sure due to so many variables if any app to do this will ever be perfect. I just tried acw chord interpration to two songs i know inside out. acw wasnt bad but as usual i had to change a few chords. happiness om
Replies 15 Views 1,455 Read More
Re: Epstein-Barr Bass Thumper 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by David Snyder
Hey Bass, I really enjoyed this! Quite the epic tune and one helluva mix! I like the title because it does not sound like one of those auto titles from BIAB: Eloquent Asparagus. smile
Mr. David, You really are one-of-a-kind, "Eloquent Asparagus" really gave me a laugh, I guess his deadbeat cousin might be "Inarticulate Cucumber" smile Thanks for listen and review and keep feeding those big, creative brain cells!
Replies 6 Views 33 Read More
Re: Epstein-Barr David Snyder Yesterday at 11:59 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hey Bass, I really enjoyed this! Quite the epic tune and one helluva mix! I like the title because it does not sound like one of those auto titles from BIAB: Eloquent Asparagus. smile
Re: Art MPA II Tube Pre Amp - Anyone Used For Vocals? justanoldmuso Yesterday at 11:41 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
var impedence. For those happy with current pre but no var imp feature...never used but art have a new product called rp1. it has a variable imp input. for ribbon and dynamic mics. so one can go i guess as follows mic to rp1 to next device in chain. it also is a signal booster. for more info see arts web site. for other similar var imp gear and boosters. just google. eg i just came across alctron ? hth. om
Replies 17 Views 206 Read More
Re: BACH: Prelude in C (a BIAB take on it, with minimal help from me :) ) David Snyder Yesterday at 11:40 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I agree with Mario. Nice meditative music! Did you use the chords to what is otherwise known as the Well-Tempered Klavier without the the arpeggio melody and then slow it down? I was thinking about recording that on Classical guitar here soon. Very nice and soothing.
Re: Epstein-Barr Bass Thumper Yesterday at 11:38 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by MarioD
Steve, and outstanding intro and song. Super blend of sounds. Super mix You are into new bass territory are you not? It sounds great! Super song, IMHO your best to date.
Hey Mario, many thanks for the listen and favorable review. Thanks for mentioning some details, there's so much behind each song. Part of the intro resulted from pure luck. I had laid down the piano notes (chords are still beyond my level) before I recorded any flute so when I recorded the flute it (simply by chance) landed on top of the 1st piano note and sounded pretty good. The synth on the intro I knew I needed, to ramp into the song, Korg calls it "SweetSweeper". As far as new bass territory, yeah, I've watched a few videos where they talk about chomatically moving between chords; sometime creating musical tension along the way. But here's my "secret": I need to work out the notes on the piano first and then translate to the bass. As the years go by I'm finding more and more usefullness in those little white and black keys, kudos to whoever invented it smile
Re: Sweet Home Normandy Torrey Bliss Yesterday at 11:37 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Laurent This is a cool sounding song! To me it's a melding of R&B, Rock and Country/Rock! Very nice job, the song sounds great! The instrumentation chosen were all good choices! The chorus and its melody stay with you after the song is over! That's the desired effect! Take care, TB
Replies 5 Views 37 Read More
Re: Bob and Me on Three Dash Three MarioD Yesterday at 11:14 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by rayc
Cool jam and nice augmentation too. It's asking for a lyric.
Thanx Ray. As for lyrics, go ahead be my guest.
Replies 5 Views 32 Read More
Re: Bob and Me on Three Dash Three MarioD Yesterday at 11:13 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by rsdean
Mario, Great sound... The guitar work is fantastic. Love this tune! Bob
Thanx so much Bob.
Originally Posted by Bass Thumper
Man, I love the sound of that Harley Benton, nice and wobbly yet sonically smooth. You and Bob have a great style going. Great job.
Thanx Steve. I also like the sound of that guitar.
Replies 5 Views 32 Read More
Re: Got Too Close Tonight DC Ron Yesterday at 11:13 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by firesong
Ron...really nice pop/rock feel here...man I love D.A.'s vocals and the harmonies are top-notch...great use of the Real Tracks...this is a super mix! Really fun listen!
Dan, THANKS! Dusty is a not-so-secret weapon for sure. I'll listen to most song acapella at some point just to fully appreciate all the little things he's doing. Glad you liked it!
Things do get a little crisp at times.this is a nice piece of countryish pop. I did find, in the 1st verse, that some of the phrasing or cadence was a little stilted: "That said meet me by the fountain & Cos I was just a spectator" are the main ones. Good band & mix.
Ray, really appreciate the listen and your discerning comments. I often reach for riskier phrasing and/or cadences, just because that's where the fun is for me. I do recognize that there is risk in that. But in the best case, there is also reward. Maybe next time!
Replies 21 Views 259 Read More
Re: BACH: Prelude in C (a BIAB take on it, with minimal help from me :) ) MarioD Yesterday at 11:11 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Sounds really good James. Nice smooth meditation music for sure! Great job.
Re: Epstein-Barr Bass Thumper Yesterday at 11:10 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I did wonder if you'd found a link between Bill & Jeffrey. Wonderful science producing wonderful benefits for humans and now, as a species, we're so arrogant we ignore these precious things. Measles outbreaks in the USA, naturally in the areas heavily influence by He Who Would Be King. This piece has a pleasantly SciFi vibe to it...as we now know SciFi leads to SciFact. Nice bubbling bass pulse under this too...well done.
Hey Ray, glad to see you back! I figured you were on a world-wide tour with your band and too busy to be on the forum smile True to form you've packed a lot of brain cells into your review. No connection to Jeffery as far as I know. Yes, many uneducated people ignoring vaccines and paying a price, especially in "would be King country", sad. Yeah, my Korg has all kinds of sci-fi voices,and sci-fi does lead to sci-fact, well put. Many thanks for the positive review man. PS> Stay well.
Re: Tattooed Ezekiel's Storm Yesterday at 10:59 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I would guess this would be one of her top valentine gifts ever. The sincerity is apparent in the vocal performance. Cool backing track that works seamlessly with the lyrics and melody.
Replies 29 Views 539 Read More
Re: Epstein-Barr MarioD Yesterday at 10:55 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Steve, and outstanding intro and song. Super blend of sounds. Super mix You are into new bass territory are you not? It sounds great! Super song, IMHO your best to date.
Re: We Were Alive MarioD Yesterday at 10:49 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Marty and Dave, you hit another one out of the park! A totally awesome song. Great vocal, bass, guitar, and mix - as always!
Replies 12 Views 101 Read More
Re: Sweet Home Normandy MarioD Yesterday at 10:43 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Laurent, great tune. Super vocal and video. You backing tracks a spot on! Super mix also.
Replies 5 Views 37 Read More
Re: One Way Ticket, Live busking track MarioD Yesterday at 10:37 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Donny, this is fantastic Great vocal, guitar chops, and mix. Super drums. Great job
Replies 7 Views 95 Read More
BACH: Prelude in C (a BIAB take on it, with minimal help from me :) ) musician17 Yesterday at 10:32 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I've been in a none too happy a mood for the past few days; so, tonight, I turned to the one who usually saves me in times of emotional discontent, a certain Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) - whose music will live on long after I'm dust, in my opinion, at least. Anyway, here's an arrangement I've made of his Prelude in C ... a staple for all who, like me, love - and like to dabble in - classical music. For this one, I slowed down Bach's Prelude to half speed, chose the RealStyle, and then just let BIAB do its magic with his music (including letting it add a panpipe descant - the original Prelude is "just" arpeggiated chords, on the piano). Sometimes, just sometimes, it's good to get out of the way, right? especially when dealing with such extraordinary music as Bach's, and such incredibly capable music software as BIAB smile This, I think, really showcases what it (BIAB) can do ... what do you think? smile Thank you so much for listening - all comments are very welcome. BACH: Prelude in C (the BIAB and JD take) ****** Song Summary ************* Title: Meditation 1 - 18 March 2024 File:Meditation 1 - 18 March 2024.SGU Key=C , Tempo 65, Length (m:s)=4:40 No intro. 72 bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 72. Repeat x1 chorus No Melody No Soloist track. Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0, Style is _PROPHET.STY (Prophet New Age) RealTracks in style: 3121:Bass, Acoustic, PopHalfNotesPush Ev 085 RealTracks in style: 3910:Guitar, Nylon, Fingerpicking SongwriterSlow16DADGAD Ev16 060 RealTracks in style: 3791:Guitar, Baritone Electric, Rhythm CinematicMelancholy Sw16 060 RealTracks in style: 4575:Panpipe Siku, Background SimplePads 65 RealDrums in Song: BongosEv16 RealDrums in style:LoungeFunkSput^1-a:Rim, Ride , b:Snare, Ride *******************
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,305
Posts731,337
Members38,410
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
DJ Jazzy Jimbob, PatSar63, danidatoad, resower, Nicholas -PG Music
38,410 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 213