Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Off-Topic
It was exactly expressed in one of the comments "there is more talent here then in the last 5 Grammy shows"! I am a huge Foxes and Fossils fan.
Off-Topic
Originally Posted By: MountainSideSo who is Sara Bareilles? Can I say wow again!!! I had never heard of her before today and all I can say is WOW also! What a voice!
Band-in-a-Box VST/AU and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Mac)
Jump to new posts Re: Logic Plugin.. Feedback by Simon - PG Music @ Today at 12:04 PM

Bjorn is correct, however I should point out that converting WMA to M4A will reduce sound quality, as it is converting from one lossy format to another.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Export to midi file has only drum track by bocaj @ Today at 11:55 AM

Export to mp3 plays the melody but not the harmony. Any one help please.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts MURDER HORNETS!! My second complete BIAB track by Tuneslayer @ Today at 11:50 AM

A somewhat topical song for your enjoyment: MURDER HORNETS!! Written during February Album Writing Month 2021. This is actually only my second complete BIAB track; I'm waiting to hear back from my collaborator to make sure he's OK with me posting the first one. I've described this song to some of my friends as being assembled from leftover parts of songs from the 1970s. Some influences will no doubt be obvious, some less so. ================================================================
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: We'll Never Leave The Alamo by vicarn @ Today at 11:44 AM

Thanks Deej. The change in my voice is probably age or lockdown sickness. :-( I changed a few things now but not sure if it made a difference. Vic
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB 2021 by Simon - PG Music @ Today at 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Rockdoc326 Looking forward to the release. Do you know if any of the Paks (Xtra Styles, Loops-with-style, Multistyle) will be discounted at the time of the BiaB 2021 release? If so, I may wait a bit to purchase them to take advantage of a possible discount. Sometimes they are on sale, sometimes they are not. I don't know in advance. Originally Posted By: stevenlynnhallnewbie here... Can't I just use the Mac Daw plugin in logic with my windows usb hard drive (audiophil
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: We'll Always Have a Home by vicarn @ Today at 11:40 AM

Sweet song. Vic
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Light It Up by vicarn @ Today at 11:34 AM

Hi Deej. Emotionally strong and I like the falsetto. Good one. Vic
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Walk Away by jannesan @ Today at 11:13 AM

Excellent song! Very catchy rock groove, especially the VG riffing. Strong lyrics with critical rock attitude. All the guitars sound great and that synth bell is lovely. I'm very pleased with your vocals, wish I had such a rock tone. Janne
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A world without killing others to survive by Derochette @ Today at 11:12 AM

Hi rsdean, I'm glad you like my soundtrack. Thanks to you. Kindly regard Derochette alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A world without killing others to survive by Derochette @ Today at 11:11 AM

Hi BabuMusic, Thank you for your comment which touches me. If the music transcribes what I want to express then I am a happy man. Thanks again for what you wrote. Kindly regard Derochette alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A world without killing others to survive by Derochette @ Today at 11:08 AM

Hi Rayc, I agree with your reasoning. And it is not in the nature of the majority of us to accept this state of choice. Hopefully the future will be better for our children and all of the life around us. Thank you for commenting on this soundtrack. Kindly regard Derochette alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Honey Babe (feat. PeterF) by Janice & Bud @ Today at 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: GuitarhackerI enjoyed it. Especially the production chops. I like how you find those old songs and update them. Good work to all involved Thanks Herb ... there's a lot of good material in those PD vaults. J&B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A world without killing others to survive by Derochette @ Today at 11:03 AM

Hi Deej56, You are absolutely right in saying that a bridge would have been welcome. This is a very good idea that I will think about to see how to introduce it. Thank you for your constructive comment. Kindly regard Derochette alias JaniJackFlash
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lords of war Epic music by Derochette @ Today at 10:57 AM

Hi CaptainMoto, You know, I don't play video games too. Thank you for listening to my soundtrack and for commenting. Kindly regard Derochette alias JaniJackFlash
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Inventions that changed music by big741 @ Today at 10:55 AM

I quite enjoyed this. Thanks for posting!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Pony Song by jannesan @ Today at 10:54 AM

Beautiful melody and a nice story with fun, melancholy and romance. Very good selection of instruments, I enjoyed the vocals. Just bit too short, but gives a good reason to listen again. Janne
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: BB Sounds Out of Tune with my Bb Instrument by StephenP @ Today at 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt FinleyJust hit Reply and use the same File Manager. Browse to your BIAB song file. Thanks Matt, hopefully the attached is what you need.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Light It Up by jannesan @ Today at 10:43 AM

Strong love song with effective title phrase, giving the listener enough room to imagine in which way she is the spark. Great band, I like the use of strings and synth pad to create the lush sound. This time I think the solo guitarist is an excellent choice, fits perfectly with the heavier sound. The chord progression has familiar start of descending bass, but you break that impression nicely with those chords per beat. Vocals with passion support the lyrics very well, I really admire how conv
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Live by jannesan @ Today at 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Greg JohnsonCool song Janne!! Pretty dark humor, but I enjoy that! Nicely done!! Take care. Greg Thanks Greg, I appreciate your kind feedback I'm glad you enjoyed my humor. Janne
Jump to new posts Re: BB Sounds Out of Tune with my Bb Instrument by StephenP @ Today at 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt FinleyVery interesting about your sax! Good luck. My saviour here is the courier, because he called me for my eircode (like, zip code)before collecting the sax on Friday, otherwise I wouldn't have his number. This is relevant because after 7 calls and 4 emails to UPS head offices around the world, no one was prepared or able to help me. Mike, the van driver, did by asking his local depot to track the parcel and mark it 'return to sender.' So, it's coming back sooner
Jump to new posts Re: BB Sounds Out of Tune with my Bb Instrument by Matt Finley @ Today at 09:25 AM

Just hit Reply and use the same File Manager. Browse to your BIAB song file. Very interesting about your sax! Good luck.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Inventions that changed music by Matt Finley @ Today at 09:23 AM

Yes, that was fun. I'm pleased music notation was ranked so highly.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Made to Last (Live) - Sara Niemietz - twentytwenty by bobcflatpicker @ Today at 09:19 AM

Made to Last (Live) - Sara Niemietz - twentytwenty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNh7g-m_oEY
Page 2 of 36 < 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 >
PG Music News
New Update Available for Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2021 today!

We've applied some updates to a variety of Add-ons, improved transcriptions and simple tags, resolved playback issues with MIDI tracks, and more. Plus, this free update adds the latest DAW Plugin 3.46!

Learn more & download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Polish for Windows is Here!

Efektem naszej ciężkiej pracy w ostatnim czasie jest m.in. dodanie 80 nowych funkcji i wspaniałej kolekcji nowych dodatków i zawartości, które obejmują 202 RealTracks, nowe RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Studia Instrumentalne, Wykonania Artystów, dodatkowe RealDrums "Pojedyncze ", transkrypcje RealDrums, pakiet MultiStyles PAK 1, Pakiet Xtra Styles PAK 10 i wiele innych!

Nowych | Pakiety

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Dutch for Windows is Here!

We zijn bezig geweest en hebben 80 nieuwe functies toegevoegd en een verbazingwekkende collectie van nieuwe inhoud, inclusief 202 RealTracks, nieuwe RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumentale Studies, Artiest Uitvoeringen, Bonus RealDrums "Singles", RealDrums transcripties, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Stijlen PAK 10 en meer!

Nieuwe Functies | Pakketten

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Danish for Windows is Here!

Vi har haft travlt, og har tilføjet 80 nye funktioner og en fantastisk samling af nyt indhold, bl.a. 202 RealTracks, nye RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, bonus RealDrums "Singles," RealDrums transsriptioner, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10 og meget mere!

Hvan er Nyt | Pakker

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Update Available!

The latest Band-in-a-Box® 2021 update for Windows enhances the JukeBox, adds a "Set all tracks to this:" option to the MIDI import dialog, improves chord sheet view during playback, and more!

Learn more & download this free update.

Read the patch announcement.

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Swedish for Windows is Here!

Vi har varit flitiga och lagt till över 80 nya funktioner och en fantastisk samling av nytt innehåll, innefattande 202 RealTracks, nya RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Bonus RealDrums "Singles," RealDrums transcriptions, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10, med mera!

Paket | Vad är nytt

Update Your RealBand 2021 Today!

The latest version of RealBand 2021 is ready to download and add to your existing 2021 installation!

With this update we've addressed many user reported issues. We brought back the option to save mono WMA files, made Band-in-a-Box notation slurs visible in RealBand notation, decreased the frequency of warning messages about sampling rates, added program stability when selecting FlexASIO driver, and more!

Forum Stats
34229 Members
67 Forums
69053 Topics
592969 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Ajag, atreu73, guitarjimbo120, fjmusik, TomEbner

34228 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 204
Matt Finley 160