Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Drum Playing Robot by Bass Thumper @ 12 minutes 35 seconds ago

Although I can appreciate the engineering hurdles that were overcome, I'm not sure what to make of this or where this technology is headed. Nonetheless I got a good chuckle out of this stiff humaniod trying to be Ringo. Note that it takes a MIDI file as input which makes sense. Be sure to watch the video. To Data on Star Trek . . . you got nothin to worry about here buddy https://spectrum.ieee.org/xiaomi-robot-drummer
Foro para el usuario de Band-in-a-Box en Español
Jump to new posts Ligadura de notas by Patraix @ Today at 04:44 AM

Hola soy Vicente, uso el bbbox desde el 2019 sin editar nada, ahora que he intentado arreglar y editar la melodía de alguna partitura no encuentro el modo de ligar notas que trascienden de compas.
Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum
Se videoen, som gennemgår alle de nye funktioner i Band-in-a-Box 2023 til Windows. Find den HER Venlig hilsen Lindbjerg
Band-in-a-Box VST and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Windows)
Jump to new posts Inject BBPlugin Tracks into REAPER (Simple Script) by musocity @ Today at 12:44 AM

1. In Reaper menu Extensions > Reapack > Browse packages.. in Filter paste js_ReaScriptAPI right click > Install > Apply 2. Install https://www.sws-extension.org/ 3. In C:\bb\BBPlugin\ create a new text file and name it PreserveAllFiles.txt or whatever drive you are on. 4. Right click Save Link/Target As Insert new track import bbplugin bboutput txt data.lua In Reaper menu Options > Show REAPER resource path open Scripts folder and paste Insert new track import bbplugin bbou
I want a video that shows me how to ....
Jump to new posts Melodist advanced Video by Uwe Schwarz @ Today at 12:42 AM

One of the most exiting feature of BiaB is the melodist for me. But i did not realy found out how it works under the hood. It would be nice to have a tutorial that shows what the workflow for a good result should be. What the 210 Melodist are responsible for? The progessions and the melodie? Do the Melodist Instrument affect the Melodie? Does the key range only change the position of the melodie, or the melodie Please make a advanced Video explaining all melodist features.
My Favorite Things
Jump to new posts The best backing track generator made by the best company. by Island Soul @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

I love using Band In a Box for making all my backing tracks thanks to the Real Tracks. Having actual recordings of real people playing real instruments is a game changer. I don't have to use a virtual trumpet and try to make the virtual instrument sound like a real trumpet, I can just select a recording of an actual musician playing a real trumpet and know I have an authentic trump part for my backing track (although there are sometimes I want to create a specific part and I have to use a virt
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Over 70 New Features and Enhancements! by Callie - PG Music @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

Learn all about the 70+ new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 with our New Features Video: https://youtu.be/ote3tifBuio 0:00 Intro 0:20 New Content Summary 5:43 New Features Summary 8:12 What is Band-in-a-Box? 10:30 Basics of Partial Re-generation 14:28 Partial re-generation Options window 20:04 Changing RealTracks using Partial Re-generation 23:01 Editing RealTracks (copy/paste/erase) 27:38 More partial re-generation (Bootcamp 1 excerpt) 28:25 Playable RealDrums 34:45 Editing in the Piano Rol
Så er der opdatering til Band-in-a-Box 2023 til Windows. Find den Her . Se rettelser og ændringer HER Venlig hilsen Lindbjerg
Jump to new posts BB Track Data Write Speed by musocity @ 12/07/22 11:30 PM

This is how fast BB track data is transferred into Reaper. As the action is run Reaper is just reading the BB track data txt file and inserts those wma or wav file sections instantly to any fractional/decimal tempo map. This can be added to Biab and with just one click a whole track or just a section is written directly in Reaper instantly, it can be written in the current track or a new track. No waiting for wav renders. The track in Reaper can be changed to Direct Input <> FX with one cl
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Want to help write this? by Planobilly @ 12/07/22 08:09 AM

https://soundcloud.com/planobilly/mixdown-2 This is a 16-bar clip of a musical idea. Nothing is set in stone. We could change anything you like, go in any direction. Use whatever you want to, BIAB, play live, sing, write lyrics, or do the engineering alone. I can communicate any way you like, phone, zoom, or smoke signals. Just fun stuff and no pressure. Billy
Band-in-a-Box for Windows FAQ
Jump to new posts Entering Section Text by Redshawn66 @ 12/07/22 12:54 AM

Hi, I've just updated to the BIAB 2023 Ultrapak, but i'm only a novice and still reading the instruction manuals to fully understand how to operate BIAB. I'm looking at the Help manual for entering 'Section Text for Notation' on page 209, and i go through the motions, but the text i enter does not show on the Notation window, but it does appear on the lead sheet window. Is that correct, or should it also appear on the Notation window? Similar also for 'Easy Entry of Section Text on Notation W
Band-in-a-Box VST and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Windows)
Jump to new posts BBPlugin Track Data to REAPER by musocity @ 12/06/22 06:41 PM

If you can put the wave instructions in the BBoutput.txt for the other tracks it can then be inserted instantly into Reaper giving total editing control rather than the consolidated wav. This is the BBoutput.txt for the 7 Multiriffs it has the wav instructions and I can read them directly into Reaper then just delete the wavs in the SavedTracks that bbw4 went to so much time and trouble to create unnecessarily. To keep all these files "BBoutput.txt etc.." put an empty txt file in \bb\B
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Thriller terms, 40 recreate it’s sounds in your DAW by pghboemike @ 12/06/22 07:25 AM

https://www.musicradar.com/news/thriller-synth-sounds
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Jump to new posts Bolero Styles by MikeK @ 12/06/22 06:33 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my searches for Bolero I can only find one RT... if there are more, please let me know. If not, more would be great!
RealBand Wishlist
Jump to new posts RealBand Subgroup routing design change request by mlorelli @ 12/05/22 08:08 PM

Hi, I have been using Real Band for multitrack mixing of Mp3 tracks. While doing so I grouped several channels together and routed them to a subgroup. During playback I noticed that if I reduce the channel sliders to 0, there is still signal routed to the subgroup. This means that the routing is defaulted to Pre-fader. Ideally, I would want this to be selectable and include post-fader routing to the subgroup along with subgroup solo function. In this way I could easily balance all of the channe
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2023 Build 1003 Update (Dec 5) by Andrew - PG Music @ 12/05/22 03:39 PM

Band-in-a-Box 2023 Build 1003 is available: https://dl11.pgmusic.com/support/patch/bb2023_win_update_build1003.exe This includes DAW Plugin build 5.0.2. Summary of changes for Build 1003 Fixed: "Error starting ASIO driver (error = InvalidMode)" error when starting playback after playing demos in the Style Picker.Fixed: Crash log should show the current version and build.Fixed: [Save Report to Log File] should show the file in Windows Explorer.Fixed: Possible crash when turning on
Jump to new posts MultiStyles Bug by JohnJohnJohn @ 12/05/22 04:00 AM

When you choose a multistyle and then set part markers to B, C, and so on and then generate there is no difference between the parts. You have to generate a second time for this to take effect and actually use the multistyle feature.
Forum degli utenti italiani di Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts CONCERTO JAZZ CON REALTRACKS by salvomado1 @ 12/05/22 01:33 AM

Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Salvatore, vivo in Sicilia, sono nuovo nel forum e suono il Sax, genere Jazz. Utilizzo i Real Tracks per esercitarmi a casa e devo dire che mi trovo parecchio bene. Alterno gli stili per rendere il tutto più interessante e meno monotono. Ho pensato di suonare in un paio di localini nella mia zona utilizzando appunto BIAB e i RealTracks. Purtroppo nella mia zona è difficile trovare musicisti che suonano Jazz, motivo per cui mi troverei costretto a suonare in solitaria. L
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Free Vocal Synthesizer V for Biab by musocity @ 12/04/22 10:32 PM

Free version Application: https://resource.dreamtonics.com/download/Synthesizer%20V%20Studio%20Basic/latest/ Voice: https://www.eclipsedsounds.com/solaria-original-contest Direct Download Solaria Lite This is just default setting with no automation parameters added, Video Demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k27b40h1971v26u/SynthesiserV-Studio-Basic.mp4?dl=0 Install app Win Lin Mac unzip voice svpk and drag n drop into the app import midi vocal notes from BB (or open demo below) set the track
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Biab Import iReal Pro Chords by musocity @ 12/04/22 10:19 PM

You can go to the forum and copy a link https://irealb.com/forums/ example: https://www.irealb.com/forums/showthread.php?12753-Jazz-1400-Standards&p=68564#post68564 then paste in the URL and hit enter https://blog.karimratib.me/demos/musicxml/ If you get any errors on Biab Open: Open Song.musicxml in Musescore then Export as uncompressed .musicxml then open in Biab. There will be an musicXML link to download and in Biab Open or Open Special. You can also play it back in the page.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Sound Matching to Styles & Instruments ? by musocity @ 12/04/22 05:11 PM

A quick look on the net found this: https://www.sononym.net/ With the growing number of styles, realtracks, realdrums and the amount of time spent looking and listening, if you could input an audio file that you are looking to match, whether it's a whole song style or just an instrument Biab could search through the demo files. You can also have a midi phrases matching like EZDrummer EZBass has as just about all the RTs RDs have notation. https://youtu.be/VfKin1n_YaA
Jump to new posts BB23 UserTrack Alt+F8 No Go by musocity @ 12/04/22 03:37 PM

The Button Main RT Alt RT should change when the selected track is a UserTrack or RealDrums Main RT Alt RT Main RD Alt RD Main UT Alt UT
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2023 DAW plugin version 5.0 by lindbjerg @ 12/04/22 02:30 AM

DAW plugin medfølger Biab og er for mig næsten vigtigere end hovedprogrammet. Der er nu Drum stems mm. Se HER Venlig hilsen Lindbjerg
Jump to new posts Se videoer med Band-in-a-Box 2023 til Windows by lindbjerg @ 12/04/22 02:25 AM

Se videoer HER Der er en kort video på 8 minutter, En bootcamp, hvor nogle af de nye funktioner afprøves på en sang, en video med de 222 nye RealTracks, oversigt over 49-Pack, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14, Xtra Styles PAK 15. Venlig hilsen Lindbjerg
User Showcase
Jump to new posts A Christmas Song by DC Ron @ 12/03/22 05:47 PM

All BiaB backing. Some lyrical/musical twists in the end for those who get there. It Was Christmas Eve THANKS for all the help this group has provided on this journey. Have contributed far less than I've taken. Hope you have a great holiday season!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Over 70 New Features and Enhancements!

Learn all about the 70+ new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 with video: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®: Over 70 New Features and Enhancements!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows.

Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

Take a look at our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

In this video, we demonstrate how to use some of the newest features added with Band-in-a-Box® 2023, including Partial Re-Generation, Undo Track/Song Regeneration, Playable RealTracks, Master Track Automation, and more!

Watch: Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is Here!

There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows DAW Plugin Version 5.0, including Drum Stems (separate tracks from the different microphones used during the actual recording sessions), 4 color schemes to choose from, enhanced chord settings, improved undo/redo operation, "Rebuild StylePicker" notification whenever rebuild is required, EZ RealTracks/RealDrums Folder Locations dialog and much more!

The DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows, we're creating videos summarizing the new features, explaining new features in detail, and showcasing the new Add-ons!

Whether it's a summary of the new features, demonstrations of the 222 new RealTracks, information on the 2023 49-PAK, demonstrations of our new XPro Styles PAK 4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15, or detailed tutorials for other Band-in-a-Box® 2023 features, we have you covered!

Reference this forum post for One-Stop Shopping of our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - we will be updating this post as more videos are added!

RealBand 2023 is Here!

Just released - RealBand 2023!

There are over 30 new features to RealBand 2023, including RealChart generation for RealDrums, MIDI Vocoder and Fix Tuning modes for Audio Harmonies, MicroChords (up to 4 chords per beat), RealDrum Stems support, Playable RealTracks to customize the RealTracks performances by adding your own notes, Reverse Audio Effects, easy Tab key navigation on the Chords Window, smoother mouse wheel operation on the Tracks Window, the EZ RealTracks/RealDrums folder locations dialog, and much more!

RealBand 2023 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here - and it's on SALE!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here, and it includes over 70 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows.

Celebrate National Jukebox Day with Band-in-a-Box®!

Happy National Jukebox Day!

You don't need to go out and buy a Jukebox - if you're using Band-in-a-Box®, you already have one!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox do?

Using the directory you choose, the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® SGU files within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your Jukebox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, and more! Plus, the Jukebox will continue to play while you use other programs, providing your favorite music for continued background listening pleasure!

To learn more about the Jukebox feature in Band-in-a-Box®, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual, here. Mac too!

Forum Stats
36802 Members
64 Forums
76328 Topics
674984 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
foundigit, t-m, DWootten, Steffen Bernd, Bruce R

36802 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jpettit 252
Matt Finley 225