Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Extra Tracks by Pipeline @ 51 minutes 13 seconds ago

I posted this in https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=516139#Post516139 So I don't know what anyone else thinks ??? Originally Posted By: PipelineTo do it all in Biab they could have an 'Extra Tracks' button that opens a separate DAW style tracks window that you can drag n drop both Audio & Midi files in, as you get many user asking for extra audio tracks. This could have it's own separate mixer and on the BB Mixer have a Master slider for it, or maybe have
Woodshedding - Learning to Play!
Jump to new posts How to play "Mystery Train" ala guitarist Scotty Moore by Don Gaynor @ Today at 12:05 PM

https://youtu.be/fjeQUnt3Vtk
Band-in-a-Box for Windows FAQ
Jump to new posts Panning the count-in by Funtyme Fiddling @ Today at 11:06 AM

Is there a way that I can pan the count-in hard left or right.
České a Slovenské Band-in-a-Box uživatelské fórum
Jump to new posts Nováček z čech by matej55 @ Today at 09:06 AM

Ahoj Karle jsem tu a budu se posléze ptát
Songwriting
Thanks for sharing this with us Belladonna! Those are definitely traits that can contribute to the longevity of a song. In my humble opinion, I also think songs that can stick around tend to capture what is happening culturally at the time.
Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin (Windows)
Jump to new posts New video demonstrating the plugin being used in Cubase® by Callie - PG Music @ Today at 07:59 AM

Here is a video showing the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin being used in Cubase® NOTE: This video will be expanded soon, with more material that goes through the installation and setup of the plugin, as well as more advanced uses of it.
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts BiaB VSTi 32 works here by RobH @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Darn thang works fairly good in Powertracks. Only glitch so far is once you generate anything the DAW locks up after drag and drop. go to the task bar and click the PT icon one to hide it and then again to unhide and it will free it up.
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts BIYP - Band In Your Pocket by rockstar_not @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

I was chatting with another PGer about my recent interest in Apple’s free Music Memos app for iOS and how I will probably use it quite a bit for this year’s February Album Writing Month challenge. It has a built in chord detector and timing detector which allow you to automatically add in bass and simple drums. It does need fairly ‘leading’ playing to get usable results straightaway. Tonight I was noodling around on a recently acquired 3/4 size entry level Yamaha acoustic guitar and dec
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® 2019 pour Windows: Mise à Jour - Build 614 by Daniel Donval @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Une mise à jour de Band-in-a-Box® 2019 pour Windows est disponible. Pour télécharger cette dernière Mise à jour (280 MO): Band-in-a-Box® 2019 pour Windows: Build 614 Il s'agit d'un correctif de mise à jour cumulatif, qui fonctionne à partir de n'importe quelle version 2019. Résumé des modifications apportées par le Build 614 (21 janvier 2019) -------------------------- Corrigé: les plug-ins pour lesquels un patch Hi-Q avait été affecté n'étaient pas sauvegardés avec le
Jump to new posts Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows: Installing Build Updates by Callie - PG Music @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

In this video we go over the process of downloading and installing the Band in-a-Box® build updates. Build updates are available at: www.pgmusic.com/support.updates.win.htm Band-in-a-Box® can also check for updates automatically - head to Help | Check for Updates and check-mark "Automatically check for updates every..." - then choose your days!
Jump to new posts New video demonstrating the plugin being used in Nuendo® by Callie - PG Music @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Here is a video showing the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin being used in Nuendo®
I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube
I upload more to spotify. [img:left]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/766949011520536722/[/img] all these albums made with BIAB https://open.spotify.com/artist/0A51mXsuufAAqukKw96JDg?si=YDoXfH1XS96i0ulLqO1VIA
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2019 Build 614 is available (Jan 21) by Andrew - PG Music @ 01/21/19 04:18 PM

An update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2019 Download the Band-in-a-Box 2019 Build 614 update (280 MB) This is a cumulative update patch, which works from any 2019 build. Summary of changes for build 614 (Jan 21, 2019) -------------------------- Fixed: Songs would not save plugins on tracks that had a Hi-Q patch selected previously.Fixed: Hi-Q Patches would not load if the Sforzando VSTi was not in the VSTi plugin list.Fixed: The Sforzando VSTi was not automatically being added
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2019 Build 614 is available by Andrew - PG Music @ 01/21/19 10:03 AM

An update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2019 Download the Band-in-a-Box 2019 Build 614 update (280 MB) This is a cumulative update patch, which works from any 2019 build. Summary of changes for build 614 (Jan 21, 2019) -------------------------- Fixed: Songs would not save plugins on tracks that had a Hi-Q patch selected previously.Fixed: Hi-Q Patches would not load if the Sforzando VSTi was not in the VSTi plugin list.Fixed: The Sforzando VSTi was not automatically being added
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Another great resources from a Website..Looks great by Trygve Larsen @ 01/20/19 09:22 PM

Just came across this website and have downloaded a lot already.. Looks good so far... http://antoshahaimovich.com/lessonsdownloadsen.htm
User Showcase
Opinions?
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Biab Text Chord Import by Pipeline @ 01/20/19 05:48 AM

Here's some ABC Chord Import info to allow text chord import: ABC Notation Header Info So G=1bar Em=1bar F=1/2bar G=1/2bar F=1/4bar Em=1/4bar G=1/bar F=1/4bar.... So if you save that in Notepad to Pop Song.abc it will import into BB > Open Special ABC Notation.. (BB2019 has an ABC Import bug at the moment and should be fixed soon but earlier versions work) See also OpenSong and OpenSong Import v1.3 If you have text chords you can copy & paste bar, half bar, quarter bar, star
Best of YouTube
I wish someone had explained synthesis and basic sound design to me in this clear manner when I was young. If you don't know Suzanne Ciani, she is well worth checking out. To me she is - as a composer and sound designer - in a class with people like Vangelis, etc. Here's a wonderful track she made in the 80's (the Velocity of Love): I hope you enjoy! Will
The Guitar window chords tutor not working properly when Ukulele is selected. Get out of range error. . .
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Jump to new posts Best USB card for Master Tune? by debitspread @ 01/18/19 09:31 PM

I have an old Dell Inspiron laptop with a Sound Blaster X-Fi Go USB card. I want to use Master Tune in BiaB 2019, but my current external card doesn't support that function. Can anyone recommend some other kind of hardware that would let me run the Master Tune function? Thanks for any guidance you may have. Steve
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Surface Pro 6 - onboard audio, latency and ASIO4ALL by pghboemike @ 01/18/19 05:03 PM

Best of YouTube
I just uploaded a video of a 1998 reunion gig of a band I played in in the 1970's - "Bee Bumble and the Stingers." You might enjoy it. Here'e the link: Bee Bumble and the Stingers Reunion November 1998 with Jim King on Guitar Bee Bumble was R.C. Gamble, Jr. from Spiro, Oklahoma. The band in this reunion gig consisted of Bee Bumble (keuboards, sax, and vocals), Bobby Don Selby (vocals), me on the far right - Jim King (guitar and vocals), Terry Anderson (guitar), Tom Dowdy (bass),
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Erfahrungen mit BiaB Plugin by swazy @ 01/18/19 02:13 PM

Hallo, hat schon jemand Erfahrungen mit dem Plugin von BiaB gemacht?Vielleicht kann man sich hier austauschen,obwohl dieses Forum nicht so stark frequentiert wird.Oder die meisten BiaB-User können wesentlich besser englisch als ich. Meine DAW ist Presonus Studio One pro3,mein BS ist Win 7x64. Also meine Erfahrungen bis jetzt sind: Man kann keine Songs ins Plugin laden die mit BiaB 2019 erstellt wurden,komischerweise kann ich ältere Songs laden. Das generieren von Songs dauert ziemlich lange,ic
When trying out melody notes by entering or editing with the mouse in the note editor there are a few things which really annoy me by now: FIX THIS PLEASE PG !! 1) Scrolling through the melody with numeric keys 0 and . the notes are not always turning red, and when not red you cannot delete them. (del key) 2) When entering notes with the mouse, there's this occasional pop up ruining the fun with stupid questions along the line of 'do you really mean to put a note there' etc. Forcing you to mo
Jump to new posts Need 4 Speed BBvst by Pipeline @ 01/17/19 09:46 PM

This is the speed of _12STACM Demo Song in the pre-release that will be released after testing is finished. So hang in there things are getting better. This took just over 2mins in current release version.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
PG Music News
Video - the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin for Windows® in Cubase®

This video demonstrates the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin for Windows® in Cubase® - Watch now...

NOTE: This video will be expanded soon, with more material that goes through the installation and setup of the plugin, as well as more advanced uses of it.

View all of our the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin videos here, or check out the YouTube Playlist.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows: Installing Build Updates

In this video we go over the process of downloading and installing the Band in-a-Box® build updates: click here to watch

Build updates are available at: www.pgmusic.com/support.updates.win.htm

Band-in-a-Box® can also check for updates automatically - head to Help | Check for Updates and check-mark "Automatically check for updates every..." - then choose your days!

Video - the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin for Windows® in Nuendo®

Check out our latest video that demonstrates the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin for Windows® in Nuendo® - Watch now...

View all of our the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin videos here, or check out the YouTube Playlist.

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Build 614 Available

Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows users... Build 614 is available!

Learn more and download now...

Summary of changes for build 614:
Fixed: Songs would not save plugins on tracks that had a Hi-Q patch selected previously.
Fixed: Hi-Q Patches would not load if the Sforzando VSTi was not in the VSTi plugin list.
Fixed: The Sforzando VSTi was not automatically being added to the VSTi plugin list during bootup (64 bit only).
Fixed: Loading the Hi-Q patch "Hi-Q 040 01 Synth, Analog, FatBass Sforzando" would cause an access violation error.
Fixed: Track Settings > Set Track offset [0] was not working properly.
Fixed: Importing MusicXML files was failing to include melody notes and lyrics.

VST DAW Plugin 1.10.4 fixes:
Improved: Generation is much faster, at least 4X.
Added: Notification dialog when generation is complete, and a setting to toggle this on/off.
Added: 32-Bit AAX plugin for Pro Tools 10.
Fixed: Soloist not generating on first attempt.
Fixed: MIDI tracks could be rendered at wrong tempo in the Master.
Fixed: Multiriff playback and bar highlighting
Added: Much faster MIDI renders: "No MIDI Renders" option in Custom Generate menu. If this is selected, any MIDI tracks will be left as MIDI and not rendered to wave which takes time.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® for Windows® Download and Installation Tutorial

If you've purchased Band-in-a-Box® and want to download it to get started right away - make sure you check out our latest video for assistance! Click here to watch...

RealBand® 2019 New Features Video!

Learn more about the new RealBand® 2019 features with our RealBand® 2019 New Features Overview Video: Click here...

RealBand® is included in all Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchases!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Build 612 Available

Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows users... Build 612 is available!

It includes the VST DAW Plugin patch too!!!

Learn more and download now...

Summary of changes:
Fixed: Songs would not load or save VST data if larger than 1 megabyte, displaying flash message error "VST/FX data is too large to save".
Fixed: It was not possible to use the N key while entering note based lyrics in the Notation window.
Fixed: Recorded MIDI would be erased if also recording audio.
Fixed: The MIDI Driver dialog would not show the selected VSTi or DXi synth after choosing one in the Plugins window.
Updated: PDF and help file documentation.

Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin 1.9.28 fixes:
There are lots of significant fixes and additions in this patch, especially related to some single track operations not working.

Fixed: Right-clicking generate bass track generated all individual tracks
Fixed: StylePicker, RealTracks Picker, and other style and instrument selection windows would sometimes open behind the main window, requiring you to alt+tab to see them.
Fixed: Loading demo from StylePicker or loading a song when a special track was already present sometimes added an extra RealTracks (special track) to page 2
Fixed: Output directory error.
Fixed: BBW sometimes not receiving message when run as administrator. This would cause some actions to hang or not work at all.
Fixed: Skip grey bars when moving selector through chordsheet.
Fixed: Dragging tracks into Reason would sometimes give a 'Not found' error message.
Fixed: AAX Plugin was not being recognized by Pro Tools.
Fixed: Problem scrolling chord table when crossing PartMarker during highlight.
Fixed: Repaint problem in Reason (possibly other DAWs).
Fixed: Some opened BB songs with realcharts on a frozen track would cause an access violation.
Added: Detailed log file written in BB Data folder bbw4exe_pluginLog.txt.
Fixed: Generation of single tracks would hang the program if the bb folder contained the file MaxPluginsToScan.txt containing Max=0. This file should not normally be present except in rare cases where a DX plugin scan failed.
Added: VST2 FX 32-bit version.
Improved: Installer has options for installing all plugin types. All files are now digitally signed.

Forum Stats
28781 Members
60 Forums
56421 Topics
470354 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Thomas EybGuitar, craigb, matej55, peter31Fr, aa4ga

28781 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
RobH 326
Pipeline 320