Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Copy Paste Track Levels by Pipeline @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Install www.autohotkey.com then set C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe to Run As Administrator by right click Properties > Compatibility. Needs Biab 2022 Win This will copy and paste selected track Volume Reverb Panning Tone Run Biab copy track mixer levels.ahk Biab copy track mixer levels.ahk (CODE) Code:#NoEnv #SingleInstance Force ;Insert Color here like HEX 00C222 TabColors_Tab1=C0C0C0 TabColors_Tab2=C29200 TabColors_Tab3=000000 Gui, +AlwaysOnTop Gui, Ta
RealBand
Jump to new posts Held function not working as hoped for bass RealTrack by JRGariano @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

I have an 'a' section of a song in RealBand that I'd like the bass RealTrack to play really simple (while the rest of the tune I want it play it's default way which is more lively and complex). I select that section and then the bass track, go to regenerate that portion and I check the "held" check box, but the generated result still seems just as lively and complex as the rest of the track. I was hoping the bass player would just hit the bass note of each chord and hold during that se
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Video: Why Does My Song Keep Looping? by Ember - PG Music @ Yesterday at 05:11 PM

Hey guys! I'm back with another video that shows you some steps you can take or things to watch out for if you find that your song keeps looping. While veteran users may already know these tips, this can be a helpful reminder to many! This is applicable to both Mac and Windows, although I am demonstrating this in a Windows copy of Band-in-a-Box.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Video: What Does My Song Keep Looping? by Ember - PG Music @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Hey guys! I'm back with another video that shows you some steps you can take or things to watch out for if you find that your song keeps looping. While veteran users may already know these tips, this can be a helpful reminder to many! This is applicable to both Mac and Windows, although I am demonstrating this in a Windows copy of Band-in-a-Box.
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Video: How to Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document by Chantelle - PG Music @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Sometimes a musician does not need to read off of sheet music and prefers just a chord chart to improvise over. This tutorial goes over how to copy the chords and other song project info from Band-in-a-Box and paste it into a document that you can then print or email to a collaborator. The steps shown in this video are the same in the Band-in-a-Box for Mac version. https://youtu.be/hFYfsDjde8I
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Video: How to Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document by Chantelle - PG Music @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Sometimes a musician does not need to read off of sheet music and prefers just a chord chart to improvise over. This tutorial goes over how to copy the chords and other song project info from Band-in-a-Box and paste it into a document that you can then print or email to a collaborator. https://youtu.be/hFYfsDjde8I
Off-Topic
I'm sure that most here are already aware of the IK Multimedia Syntronic2 Group Buy which ends with May in a few days. Right now it's 30 synth models for $50 with a very good possibility of hitting the goal of 33, converting it to Syntronic 2 MAX, with extra presets and multis (right now---and this is just a rough estimate---it's probably at around 5000 presets). I just joined the group buy and haven't yet downloaded the new GUI features (although you can try out some patches with the free Cus
I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube
Jump to new posts Reaper with Band In A Box by Pipeline @ 05/26/22 04:41 AM

I want a video that shows me how to ....
Jump to new posts Video: Forum Account Login and How to Post by Ember - PG Music @ 05/24/22 03:36 PM

For those users who are not as familiar with how to use the forums, I'll be doing a small series of videos that go over the different aspects of the forum. This is the video that goes over login and how to make a post! For veteran forum users, this will all be very familiar to you.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Songs in Search of a Singer by TuneMonger @ 05/24/22 02:54 PM

I haven't been active on the Showcase the past six months, but I have been writing songs. I started a Soundclick page with examples of the songs featuring my mediocre voice. For any of you singers who are looking for material, it'd be great if you would listen to my songs and see if any are worth your recording time and effort. The link is below, there are twelve songs to start. As I mentioned, they feature my crummy pipes, so you will have to use your imagination to hear them with a quality
Off-Topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxn8ECfYjVo
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Multiple VSTi Changes On The Same Track by Pipeline @ 05/22/22 03:41 PM

If you want other VSTi's changes then you can use Free KV Element load it on the midi track now load the 2 sax vsti's into it setting one to one midi channel and the other to another midi channel. In Element you can chain midi VSTi but you can't in Biab for some reason. https://www.dropbox.com/s/arhdxm36f3psr9v/BB222-2-VSTi.mp4?dl=0
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Songwriting Expert Ralph Murphy on TAXI TV by trapper456 @ 05/22/22 07:32 AM

This is a very good interview with "Ralph Murphy" he is a former vice president of ASCAP. Very powerful information on songwriting Songwriting Expert Ralph Murphy on TAXI TV
PG Music News
How to: Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document

Did you know that you can copy the chords and other details of your Band-in-a-Box song into a document? We show you how in this video: How to Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document

Learn more about this feature: Online Manual - Copy/Paste Chords as Simple Text

How to: Post Formatting and Responding to Posts on Our Forum

Continuing our discussion about our Forums - make sure to check out this video if you're unfamiliar with how to respond to posts and add some formatting to liven it up a bit!

PG Music Inc.: Post Formatting and Responding to Posts on Our Forum

How to: Log In and Post On PG Music Inc. Forums

If you haven't created an account and joined our Forums yet, what are you waiting for? The PG Music Inc. Forum is full of program users that would love to discuss Band-in-a-Box and other music related topics with you!

See how to access our forums and create a post with our video, PG Music Inc.: Forum Account Login and How to Post.

How to: Using Playable RealTracks in the Notation Window of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows

With the release of Band-in-a-Box 2022, we added Playable RealTracks! These allows you to add MIDI notes to the same RealTrack that is playing, either at the same time, or alternating back and forth. This means you can get the RealTracks to play the notes you want at key parts of the performance, either augmenting or replacing what the RealTracks is playing, for the section you want to change.

See how to use and edit these in the Notation Window with our video, Using Playable RealTracks in the Notation Window of Band-in-a-Box®

Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

Getting together and playing music and writing songs is a wonderful way to spend some free time!

Recently, a few of our Forum members did just that... and they made a video to prove it!

Check out what Charlie Fogle, Eddie, Herb, Pat Marr, David Snyder got up to - and how they did it: Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

...hopefully it inspires you to keep the fun in making music!

How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

Forum Stats
36076 Members
64 Forums
74475 Topics
653674 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
brek, rlxmusic, Tfmc, SimGuy, brianxgray

36076 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MusicStudent 109
AudioTrack 105