Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Antelope Octagon by Tommyc @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Antelope Octagon Just having some Funk on a Saturday with The World's Greatest Software "Band In A Box"! The Box is HUGE! So many styles!!!! <3
RealBand
Jump to new posts Merge Tracks Bug? by Warren Keller @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Hi PGM, et. al., Merging two or more mono tracks results in a stereo track (at least as indicated by the icon). Shouldn't merged mono sources remain as a mono track? Thanks!
Forum dos Usuários do Band-in-a-Box em Português
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2019 em português! by Gabriel Prado @ Yesterday at 06:27 AM

Olá a todos! A versão 2019 do Band-in-a-Box já está disponível em português, no link abaixo: http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=win&lang=pt Quem comprou a versão 2018 do programa antes da disponibilização da linguagem, tem direito a atualizar o programa para o português de graça, através dos links abaixo: http://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/languagesupport/portugues2019.exe http://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/languagesupport/portugues2019RB.exe Boa música a todos! Um abraço, Gabriel
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts - Melodyne 4 Essentials $49 US - by Jim Fogle @ 05/24/19 06:52 PM

Melodyne 4 Essentials, the entry level pitch and timing correction audio editor by Celemony, is on sale this weekend (Saturday & Sunday) at +++ Plugin Boutique +++ for $49 US.
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Jump to new posts Trouble installing BNB on iMac (Mojave) by Carl the Mac man @ 05/24/19 05:21 PM

I am the tech of a BNB user who can run the program off the BNB external hard drive but can't install it. The installer comes back with "not enough room" yet the hard drive is 2TB and almost empty. Went through all the steps to completely remove BNB and tried to reinstall... smae thing "not enough room" My Thoughts are: APFS is preventing BNB installer from seeing the space Installer has a glitch Anyone else having this problem? Have talked to tech support and they (so fa
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts New Billy Ray Cyrus 5 Minute Video by Jim Fogle @ 05/24/19 03:03 PM

Comedy, a sense of humor and the ability to poke fun at yourself have always been important ingredients in country music. I hate to admit it but I really like +++ THIS +++ video. It's fun to watch and a catchy tune.
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Jump to new posts Two Kinds of N/A in Band-in-a-Box StylePicker by Jim Fogle @ 05/23/19 05:25 PM

Note: Assuming you have the latest build of the program the StylePicker is aware of all currently available PG Music styles. This means that it is normal to see N/A styles, unless you actually have the largest Band-in-a-Box package along with all the Xtra styles. +++ THIS +++ response from Andrew with PG Music helped me to realize there are two instances where the Band-in-a-Box StylePicker may display a "N/A" response. The first instance is when styles are missing. The second inst
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Make "Auto-switch based on tempo" also apply to RD by Icelander @ 05/23/19 05:16 PM

Right, this should be pretty self-explanatory but here goes: That very first set of RD we ever got, Craig Scott's JazzBrushes, is actually more 'clever' than (nearly) all the other RDs that came since, in that it's basically a 3-in-1 set that modifies the beat slightly to different tempo ranges, which goes a long way to explain how this single RD can cope with a much wider range of tempos than most other RDs. Very few other RDs have this feature! Having said that, I've found that for some RDs t
Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® z RealBand 2019 dla Windows! by Callie - PG Music @ 05/22/19 10:52 AM

Istnieje wiele ekscytujących nowych funkcji w Band-in-a-Box® 2019! Po pierwsze nowa 64-bitowa wersja Band-in-a-Box®, która pracuje dobrze w najnowszymi funkcjami i wtyczkami 64-bitowymi OS! Dołączamy zarówno wersje 64-bit jak i 32-bit, tak żeby użytkownicy 32-bitowego Windows® OS nadal mogli używać Band-in-a-Box® 2019. Stworzyliśmy także 64-bitowe Wtyczki VST Band-in-a-Box®, które możesz użyć w twoim ulubionym DAW (Cakewalk, Reaper, Pro Tools, etc.) aby gener
User Showcase
Jump to new posts When the Night Comes by Riccled @ 05/22/19 09:22 AM

Hi all,here’s my latest song,a 12/8 piano rock ballad,with my usual solo’s and pads added,the solo vsti was my old electric guitar one Slayer 2,nice to give it a run out. https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/when-the-night-comes R.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Waves Gold deal +vocal rider-ends 22 May by musiclover @ 05/22/19 01:06 AM

https://www.waves.com/bundles/gold?utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=get-both-now-top-btn&utm_campaign=gold-plus-vocal-rider-announce-may-2019
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Jump to new posts A bass-n-chords guitar RT in 3/4 by Icelander @ 05/21/19 06:21 PM

Think Elvis"Lonesome tonight" or similar. Basically something along the lines of the current Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryFolkSlowSwingBrent Sw 085 RT but in 3/4 .... I'm actually a bit baffled we don't already have this
Off-Topic
If you use Facebook and want a chance to win a license for Meledyne Studio or Essential check out the latest Cakewalk by BandLab giveaway +++ HERE +++ By the way, guess who is NOT on Facebook ... ME!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Through the Decades May 20 by pghboemike @ 05/21/19 04:17 AM

this channel sometimes has music related content
Beginners Forum
Hi all, I am using a blues real style and I want to use quarter note triplets e.g. to get from I to IV and was wondering if this is a function implemented in BiB 2018? I have seen some workarounds that may or may not work, but this is so common in blues and Texas shuffle that I thought maybe I've missed a function. If not, how could I achieve this? In case some of you don't understand what I mean, I found a video showing exactly this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQvSffbn9MY Thanks in adv
Best of YouTube
https://youtu.be/MyyrFnrG_80?t=930
PG Music News
Polish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Istnieje wiele ekscytujących nowych funkcji w Band-in-a-Box 2019!

Band-in-a-Box® z RealBand 2019: Pakiety
Band-in-a-Box® z RealBand 2019 dla Windows : Nowych Funkcji

Spanish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 para Windows® está aquí!

Nuevas características
Todos los Paquetes

Video - Repeats & Endings Dialog Overview for Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

In our latest video, video we go over the Repeats & Endings Dialog within Band-in-a-Box® 2019 - Learn more...

This video includes information on repeats, 1st/2nd endings, dc al coda, ds al coda, dc al fine, ds al fine, and Fake Sheet Mode.

Testimonial - Woody Piano Shack's Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box®

Check out our latest Video Testimonial from Woody of Woody Piano Shack! Woody uses Band-in-a-Box primarily as a training tool within his YouTube channel and private lessons. He's been a Band-in-a-Box user since the Atari ST days, and is very impressed with the evolution of our program - watch and you'll see! Click here...

Video - Audio Harmony Overview in Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

We've updated our Audio Harmony Overview video using the latest Band-in-a-Box 2019 for Windows program! Watch now...

Learn even more about Audio Harmonies using the Online Manual, here.

Danish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 til Windows® er klar!

Pakker
Nye funktioner

Dutch Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 voor Windows® is hier!

Pakketten
Nieuwe Functies

Forum Stats
29497 Members
60 Forums
58134 Topics
488375 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Bill Shafer, KLB, Emily, Tigz, Pauldordt

29497 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)