Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#93025 11/25/10 04:30 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
i have my dynavox (speech synthesis device) pre-loaded with clean, funny jokes and humorous quotes but i've worn them quite thin and need some fresh material. my restrictions are simple...they must be suitable for youngsters and senior citizens as well, jokes that won't offend anyone. a good joke doesn't have to hurt anyone. no prizes but my sincere appreciation, and i think it would be great fun. thanks in advance.

Off-Topic
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
A feisty little old lady was among a group looking at an art exhibition in a newly opened gallery. One of the contemporary paintings caught her eye and she inquired of the tour guide,
"What on earth is that?"

He smiled condescendingly. "That, dear lady, is supposed to be a mother and child."

"Well, then," snapped the little old lady, "why isn't it?"

Don, go to this page and right click for the source code and you'll find about 90 jokes.

Don S.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 11/25/10 05:49 PM.
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
other don, a bunch of good ones but i should have specified, short one-liners. my bad.

ADDENDUMB: or just a few sentences max.

Last edited by Don Gaynor; 11/25/10 07:59 PM.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
An old married couple were out in their car. The husband was driving as usual. "Remember when we used to sit close together while we drove?" the wife asked. "Well," said the old man, "I haven't moved."

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
You Know You're In Trouble When . . .

* Your accountant's letter of resignation is postmarked Zurich.

* Your suggestion box starts ticking.

* Your secretary tells you the FBI is on line 1, the DA is on line 2,
and CBS is on line 3.

* You make more than you ever made, owe more than you ever owed, and
have less than you've ever had.

T* he simple instructions enclosed aren't.

* People send your wife sympathy cards on your anniversary.

* The plumber floats by on your kitchen table

Off-Topic
T
Journeyman
Journeyman
T
dont know any one liners just this shortened version of a long joke.

An inspector of asylums was visiting one day and came across a man working in the hospital garden building a beautiful stone wall.After a lengthy discussion the inspector was surprised that the man was an inmate and had been there 20 years.The inspector promised him that he would see to it that he would be released that day.As the inspector walked off he felt a blow at the back of his head and looked down at a large stone on the ground.With that the inmate who was building the wall shouted"you wont forget will you". ..Believe me this joke goes on much longer than this,Frankie

AMD Athlon 7550 dual core
processor 2.51 ghz
1 87 gb ram
windows 7 Ultimate
yamaha rev 500 effects
tacam DP-24 DAW
Samson Resolv NF monitors
Yamaha PSR-620 Keyboard
Fender semi accoustic guitar
Off-Topic
M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
Don-- (Don One, that is, the OP here)

Type "one liner jokes" into any good websearch engine.

There are plenty of sites out there.

--Mac

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
mac, i just thought this would be more fun to share with me friends. if its too ot, just zap it.

Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Hi Don,

Who's that all covered with spaghetti..

Oh that's the new pasta

Regards
Michee

Windows 11 64 bit, Biab 2023 1006, Realband 2023 (1)
i7 Desktop Computer 16Gb Memory

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
michee, good'n.

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
my fav is: My wife told an old Cherokee woman that she got a nice bottle of wine for me. The old woman said: "Good trade!"

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
An Irish decorator was painting a house and the owner came home to find the man rushing about like a mad thing with his brushes. 'Why are you working so fast?' he asked. 'Well, you see, sorrrr, the paint's running low and I want to finish the job before it's all gone.'

Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Clean jokes. Not possible. I'll have a crack at it.

Two canibals were eating a clown and one says to the other, does this taste funny to you.

A man was telling his neighbor, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art.. It's perfect.'
'Really,' answered the neighbor .. 'What kind is it?'.."Twelve thirty.."

Last edited by edbulmer; 11/27/10 09:24 AM.

My website to hear my stuff-

http://www.edbulmer.com/

guitar player, vocalist, sailor
Off-Topic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Don, I was walking down the street, this hooker came up to me and said: "I'll do anything you want for 50 bucks!" I told her: "OK, paint my house!"
Doctor to Patient: "I checked the results. You have two weeks left to live."
Patient: "Doctor, I think I need a second opinion!"
Doctor: "OK, I think you're ugly too!"

2008 Gibson ES-339 Custom & 2010 Les Paul Traditional. Fender SCXD Amp
BIAB/RB 2015 UltraPAK + Ketron SD2
Windows 7/64 Intel i5 3550 PC, Tascam USB144MKII
Behringer X1204 Mixer
Bose Companion 3 and/or L1 II w/T1 + SM58 MIC
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
T, ed, and graham, that's great stuff! thank you. you folks are crackin' me up.

Off-Topic
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either." --Dick Cavett

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
When I die I want to go in my sleep, like my unce did

.. not screaming like the other passengers in his car.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
good one, don. also, little boy to little girl; "am i the opposite sex or are you?"

Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
2 blonds were working together nailing siding on a house. 1st Blond: Why do you keep throwing every other nail away?" 2nd Blond: "Because the heads are on the wrong end." 1st Blond: "You dummy; Those nails are for the other side of the house."

Stan

Cornet Curmudgeon
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:

A man was telling his neighbor, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art.. It's perfect.'
'Really,' answered the neighbor .. 'What kind is it?'.."Twelve thirty.."

I'm not much of a sentimental person. The kind of guy who threw the cooked cat off the balcony while venting out the smoke from a fire kinda a macho idiot.

But now as the guy who has 2 brand new 2600 hearing aids (I got the mid line models), and still leans forwards, cups his hands and says sorry about 20 times a day...that just made me cry. I don't freaking know why. And more and more I realize that stuff I say sometimes is funny only to me.

They tell me that my total word comprehension isn't coming back. In fact the only time I found the hearing thing funny, I was a bit choked up in the Audioligists office and she had a pad of paper they use to show parents of deaf kids where certain parts of the alphabet fall on the scale. Way off the end of my hearing are o, f, k and in some cases c. I was shown this chart with pictures of planes and ducks and stuff, and she showed me that those letters, all around 6000 were basically gone, and it's not possible to really bring them back with amplification. I dabbed my eyes and in typical John fashion said "and I thought that guy kept saying u-o u-o
( _u_ _ o _ _) She said something about being able to joke when it wasn't really funny. A defense mechanism I guess.

John Conley
Musica est vita
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,639
Posts735,353
Members38,524
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
OlvaJownDay, Tranner Track, Ely Bass, Barking, SYOTR
38,524 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 182
DC Ron 98
dcuny 89
rsdean 70
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.