You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#173894 - 09/20/12 06:53 PM [Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników] Band-in-a-Box 2012.5 for Mac ! ! !
Loc: Polska
sebiwan Offline
Journeyman

Użytkowników korzystających z platformy Macintosh zapraszamy do rozdziału poświęconego wersji Band-in-a-Box 2012.5 na Maca

http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.htm

#173895 - 09/26/12 06:27 PM [Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników] Re: Band-in-a-Box 2012.5 for Mac ! ! ! [Re: sebiwan]
sebiwan Offline
Journeyman

Video prezentujące Demo Band-in-a-Box na Maca dostępne jest na stronie http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.demos.htm

#173896 - 12/01/12 07:04 AM [Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników] Band-in-a-Box 2012.5 for Mac ! ! ! [Re: sebiwan]
sebiwan Offline
Journeyman

Band-in-a-Box 2012.5 dla Mac®!

Jesteśmy podekscytowani faktem że Band-in-a-Box 2012.5 dla Mac oferuje ponad 100 wspaniałych nowych funkcji, wiele udoskonaleń, w tym zaktualizowaną Notację, 101 nowych RealTracks, a także po raz pierwszy MIDI SuperTracks!

#173897 - 12/01/12 07:21 AM [Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników] MIDI SuperTracks!!! [Re: sebiwan]
sebiwan Offline
Journeyman

MIDI SuperTracks

Dotychczas style MIDI bazowały na wzorze akordu C7, który był powtarzany na każdym akordzie. Natomiast najnowsze MIDI SuperTracks bazują na autentycznym nagraniu dokonanym przez muzyka studyjnego, zatem słyszysz realistyczne partie, odwtarzane za pomocą MIDI. Istnieje 46 MIDI SuperTracks w 3 Zestawach (Pop, Country i Jazz) zawierających piana, organy i basy.

#173898 - 12/01/12 07:59 AM [Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników] Łączne zapisywanie jako audio [Re: sebiwan]
sebiwan Offline
Journeyman

Łączne zapisywanie jako audio

Nowa funkcja łącznego zapisywania jako audio, pozwala Ci jedną komendą wygenerować pliki audio (M4A, MP4, lub AIFF) dla wszystkich utworów z folderu i w łatwy sposób przenieść je z Maca, do wersji Band-in-a-Box na iPhone.

#173899 - 12/01/12 08:39 PM [Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników] Wzbogacenia RealTracks [Re: sebiwan]
sebiwan Offline
Journeyman

Wzbogacenia RealTracks

RealTracks zostały wzbogacone o nową notację RealCharts dla istniejących basowych RealTracks, oraz więcej Prostych Wariacji RealTracks, a także inne funkcje.

#173900 - 01/15/13 05:56 AM [Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników] Nowe funkcje Notacji [Re: sebiwan]
sebiwan Offline
Journeyman

Nowe funkcje Notacji

Funkcja Notacji w Band-in-a-Box 2012.5 została przebudowana i udoskonalona. Wzbogacono okno Notacji, Kartkę Nutową, linie nut bazujących na słowach, Jazzowe czcionki i akordy, gitarowe i absowe tabulatury i okno Dużych Słów - łącznie ponad 100funkcji i uaktualnień!

PG Music News
The Guitar & Piano Chord Dictionary Programs

Happy National Dictionary Day!*

Head to our Other Windows Software page to find programs like PowerTracks, GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country, Video Guitar Lessons, and more!

Scroll down and you'll find our Guitar Chord Dictionary & Piano Chord Dictionary programs. Each Chord Dictionary allows you to choose a root note to select the chord you want to learn, and it will be displayed on-screen with either the piano keyboard or the guitar fretboard!

In the Guitar Chord Dictionary & Piano Chord Dictionary you can change the sounds within the Settings window, whether it be the Root note or the Chord, and it doesn't even have to be a guitar or piano! Looking through the options, there's various piano choices, guitar choices, organ, etc. - but you can also choose more unique sounds like the tuba, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, and more!

*October 16th

Band-in-a-Box® Video Testimonial by C. Dan Roberts

Our latest Video Testimonial comes from C. Dan Roberts, and his enthusiasm for Band-in-a-Box® is inspiring!

Watch the video...

Do you have a video testimonial that you would like to share? Contact us at marketing@pgmusic.com.

Visit C. Dan Roberts testimonial page here.

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box®

Today* is National Train Your Brain Day!

You can definitely do that with Band-in-a-Box®

Open your Band-in-a-Box® program, and you'll find the [Practice] button in the toolbar - it's a GREAT resource!
Minimized your toolbar? Head to Window | Practice Window or ALT SHIFT L to access.

In this window, you'll find many options to help you practice, including Ear Training games (Pitch Invasion is my favorite!), access to the Chord Builder and Chord Subs, some helpful tools within the Playalong Features menu (like Trade 4s, woodshed tempo, etc.), and more!

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® today!

Resources:
Windows Online Manual: Practice Window
Mac Online Manual: Tools, Wizards, Tutors, and Fun

*October 13

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Updates for Windows & Mac!

We've just released FREE Updates for both Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows & Mac program users!

With the latest update for Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows, you can now choose the "Save Exact Chord Text" checkbox to the Save XML dialog, there are VST feature updates, Audio Chord Wizard enhancements, updated program messages, we've applied fixes to an assortment of user-reported issues, and the DAW Plugin 2.12.15 Update has been added too!

Review the complete list of updates for build 734 and download it here.

The newest Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac update also includes VST feature updates, as well as RealTracks & RealDrums Picker enhancements, smoother 'tabbing' between dialog windows, and additional fixes applied to an assortment of user-reported issues. If you missed adding the DAW Plugin 2.12.15 update from September, it will be added with this update too!

Review the complete list of updates for build 420 and download it here.

Video - How to Transpose a Region of a Band-in-a-Box® Song

Want to learn how to transpose just one chorus of your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Check out our latest video, shared to the I want a video that shows me how to... forum: https://youtu.be/XiMrgtQ7u14

Band-in-a-Box® - What People Are Saying...

Wow, check out the latest feedback from Band-in-a-Box® users!

"I have one song I've been torturing over to get the sound right for quite some time and I merely keyed in the chords and what BB generated is awesome. Just what I hoped that song would sound like. What had taken me months to get right (and couldn't), the program could do in about an hour - AMAZING!"

"Great Ear Training Exercises! And I love that that you can set the tempo to whatever you choose. It's great for learning a tune!"

"A very good and easy to use musical program!"

"It's amazingly easy to use! Write a song? No problem! Add background sound track to a video? No problem! Put notes on a staff and have BB make up a chord progression and tell what key you are in? No problem! Start with a chord progression and have BB make a melody line? No problem!"

"Still the best practice tool I have found, great for running lines, improvising over and really helpful for working on song writing ideas as well! Good for beginners, and the more musical skill and knowledge you have the more you will get out of the software."

"I create demo songs with Band-in-a-Box, it helps me to get my ideas across to my engineer!"

"Been using Band-in-a-Box for years. Outstanding product from a great company!"

"It's like buying a Musical History Jukebox. It comes with probably 3000 styles and is like hiring session musicians to play rhythm with you, they even have soloists! It introduces you to so many types of rhythms that you other wise would know nothing about. "

"Paul McCartney said you gotta have a great band behind you. Well, Band-in-a-Box is my band."

"It's as easy as typing in the chords, choosing your style, instruments, etc., and off you go! Learning the tune? You can slow it down while you work on it then speed it up. My favorite analogy is a good chess program, which will play at your speed and level and is eternally patient!"

"I love my Band in a box, it does so much! Besides all the RealTracks and song ideas, it's a great tool to stay sharp with your licks. Social distancing got you down? Can't jam with friends? Pick out any song and go to the mixer button, there you can mute any instrument that's playing so you can jump right in and play along!"

"I love it. I'm a drummer, and Band-in-a-Box really keeps me on my toes!"

"The DAW plugin is really great. Trust me on this. I use it with Studio One.

"This is how I've been able to gig solo for the past 20 years. Band-in-a-Box is the great equalizer for us none rhythm players."

"Wouldn't want to be without it! One of the best things I bought in my life. Simple as that."

"As a songwriter I really love to work with Band-in-a-Box. The only limitation is your own creativity."

"I've used Band-in-a-Box for 25 years and thanks to this program and the advice of PG Music staff I've written over 100 songs. It's great software and amazing help to me as a musician. CONGRATS!!!"

Thank you for all the amazing feedback!

Band-in-a-Box® - A Teaching Tool!

Did you know that we offer Band-in-a-Box® LabPAK and Site License purchase options for schools? This is an ideal option for any educational institution looking to add Band-in-a-Box® to their curriculum.

Learn more about the LabPAK purchase options here: Windows | Mac.

How would a teacher use Band-in-a-Box® in a school setting?

A few ideas:
-practice sight reading with the students by following the on-screen notation
-display the Guitar Fretboard or Big Piano Window to watch the notes being played
-Trading fours! (etc.)
-generate a song for accompaniment during practice sessions
-create a practice song and save it as an audio file to send home with the student for additional practice!

...and more!

Wondering how to add a Band-in-a-Box LabPAK to your school? Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you might have! Click here to send us an email.

Forum Stats
33040 Members
68 Forums
66550 Topics
565969 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
gallantknight, Mamlish Man, srholland, brichmond, cguzmancr

33040 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Janice & Bud 144
CaptainMoto 134