Well, sometimes the choice of certain realtracks don't work well together, a subjective thing as well, I just try substituting another Realtrack for one or the other, or substitute another RealDrum, etc. until I get something that does. I typically don't spend a lot of time trying to saddle a dead horse when working with this wonderful program, instead I go looking for what does work, simply because of what RealTracks are and how they are designed to work for us. If you must have the specific, such is better done using Sequencing and Recording techniques as versus the instant accompaniment that BiaB offers. IMO. I'm always keeping the ears and eyes pealed for that Serendippity moment as well - finding something that may be different from the target, but works well always gets my juices flowing at a faster level.

They are what they are. Those intent on trying to make the Realdigeredoo work and play well with the Realvuvuzela - when the two don't match well - may well be attempting to do someting that isn't going to work out as planned, or at least take a long time in the editing to not work out as well as planned. IMHO

Have fun,

--Mac