So after looking at all the offerings and the responses here it looks like the OmniPak (regular edition) makes the most sense...

Once I get the Ultra Pak or Everything Pak and then add some of the "Other Software" the price gets up to be about the same... as the Omni Pak... and I would rather get it all loaded ... all done... no additional installation issues ... etc...

Just to confirm something... All of these additional Softwares listed under the Omni Pak are ALL included in the OmniPak ...correct?

http://www.pgmusic.com/products.win.htm

Thanks...

Really looking forward to getting this....

One last question... Is there any educational path within Biab... sort of a Roadmap ... not a tutorial on how to use Biab but more of a suggested sequential "to do" list for newbie players ...

... or is it a situation where THATS up to the student and/or the students instructor on what to concentrate on and Biab will provide the tools but not the educational agenda...?

I would think that that is the case.. BiaB can't determine a users needs... I guess thats what an instructor / coach is for... Biab provides the tools and the instructor provides the guidance regarding the path...

For an instructor it seems ... to have a student on Biab would be like the Holy Grail of an educational situation...