Would be fun if you could post a pic of that guitar, plus perhaps a closeup of the headstock, occ.

See if we can identify it.

Might be a bit of a collector, certainly would be a piece of guitar history, no matter the brand.

But I still pick up the occasional guit made by the luthier capitol in the US, the many acoustic archtops and such from days gone by and most all of them are still able to be turned back into playing instruments, built like tanks, they were.

Stella, King, Airline, Harmony (!), Silvertone, the number of store brands is too numerous to remember or name here, many were much the same model but branded differently, all are just plain fun to me.

And yesterday's "cheap" guitars can indeed be found to be made of wood that today is unobtanium -- Spruce tops, or even some hardwoods in the archtops, Oak, Curly Maple, carved, steam formed or whatever, not a piece of plywood in the lot.

Got an old Harmony Master here, refretted it over a decade ago, I keep bronze acoustic strings on that archtop and its sound and playability is rather startling considering. I named it, "The L-Zero Point Five" as a joke, but maybe the joke's on me.

--Mac