Originally Posted By: SlyRuby
I am sure it is superficial in some way. I know PG Music is on the up and up and wouldn't deal with a company that is shady. I did delete that authorization file I think they called a Trojan. My last scan showed no trouble. Also I will try and take the high road if I feel insulted by anyone. I just want good times talking BiaB here on this forum. Now let me go put a question up. Thanks again!!

Likely just a False Positive, it happens.

But you are correct, IMO, to take heed of such warnings until such time as they can be proven to be okay, IMO.

Amplitube is a wonderful addition, works fine and stable here for the past few years with BB and RB, it isn't PGMusic that does the Authorization Dance that is needed on the thing, that is a function of IK Multimedia, a separate company. Therefore, I think that any questions concerning Authorization problems that are outside of the general installation directions would likely be better taken up with IK Multimedia.

The only stupid question is the one left un-asked.

Some around here mean well but maybe lack a bit of graciousness when trying to help, and there is also that prosody thing, where the written word can take on a life and meaning of its own without being able to here the spoken inflection or see the speaker's body language...

I get caught up in it from time to time as well.

Don't let anybody steal your joy.

--Mac