Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
If you know what a rest, shot or hold is as known to BIAB/RB any of those will cause a gap in generation as will having the 'two bar ending' checked. Both of those conditions caused gaps in generating the tracks in some of my testing. In the RealTracks Style test, this occurred at bar 16 and again at bar 273 because I had input a hold ( G... ) at bar 16 and RB automatically generated the 2 bar ending after what I designated as the last bar of my song.

You can test your system by replicating my test. Create a new file, be sure there's a BIAB style picked, (this should be done default) and just any a chord every 1-15 bars and set the length of your song somewhere above the 255 bar. If you enter a rest, shot or hold, you must enter another chord after that after a number of bars to cancel the rest, shot or hold command. The test should separate your issue between a system or program setting and your imported file.

I don't know what any of those are because I don't do any production type stuff with BiaB or RB. I only use it to find suitable styles for my songs than to use those styles to generate arrangements, which I then save as .WAV files to use in other programs. Before I try your test, Charlie, I'm going to open a .XML file of another song I wrote that has more than 255 bars to see if the same thing happens with that song. If it does, then I'll try your test. Depending on what happens next, I could always give you a copy of my .XML file for you to open and see if the same thing happens on your computer. But one step at a time.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V