As I said yesterday that I was going to do today, I called Tech Support to follow up on the two reply emails I sent them in response to the single email I received from them last Tuesday regarding this issue in RB (which I originally contacted them about two days prior), but I still haven't spoken to anyone (except for the receptionist) because I've been on hold for nearly an hour. To make sure that my call didn't somehow go into "no man's land," I called the same number on a different line but didn't even get to speak to the receptionist. Instead, I got a recording that said "All technicians are busy, etc." I can't keep sitting here on hold waiting for someone to take my call, so I may just have to try again tomorrow at 10 AM when they open. I definitely wasn't expecting this to happen, that's for sure.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V