I should also mention that I forgot to change the time signature to 3/4 to match the style I had selected, so when I generated tracks the first time there were huge gaps in those tracks. And when I realized what happened and changed the time signature and then regenerated all the tracks, the chords I had inserted into bars 238, 245, 478, and 485 had been moved to other bars. So, I deleted them and re-entered them into their correct location. But a couple of them moved again when I regenerated. It took me several iterations of these steps before I finally ended up with all four chords in the right location after the tracks were generated. This probably wouldn't have happened if I had just started over with a new file and had changed the time signature prior to inserting any chords and generating any tracks.
_________________________
Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2021 Win UltraPAK Build 833, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2021, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V