Now I understand the issue. PG Music has a disclaimer on the +++ XtraStyles Webpage +++ stating you must have either the UltraPAK or Audiophile package in order to have all the RealTracks the XtraStyles use. The ProPAK likely does not include RealTrack # 1412. RealTrack # 1412 is part of RealTracks set 123.

Both the UltraPAK and Audiophile packages include all the RealTracks available in packages. However the ProPAK includes about 1/10th of all the package RealTracks and the MegaPAK includes about 1/3rd of all the package RealTracks.

All is not lost however. You can ask anyone that has RealTracks Set # 123, the UltraPAK or Audiophile package to use your song file to create an Artist Performance Track of RealTracks 123 playing the song file and send you the track. Then when you play the song, you'll have the missing guitar performance.

An Artist Performance Track is an audio file that is linked to a song file. When Band-in-a-Box or RealBand plays the song file it will also play the Artist Performance Track.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.png (179.43 KB, 35 downloads)
XtraStyles Caution.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home