Hi Ray!
Just popped in to see what's going on.

On the BACK of the Audigy 2 box, there should be TWO RCA connectors, RED and WHITE. This is ALSO an input, and you WILL need to use the Creative Mixer Applet for this.

Use TWO 1/4" phone plugs to go to RCA phono plugs. You can easily get a cable that has both channels on it, or you can buy two single cables. You need ONE of these cables.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Live-Wire-RCA14-Dual-Patch-Cable?sku=330489

You can find them in your local music store instead of ordering them.

Plug these into the outputs of the X2, and then into the BACK of the Audigy break out box, and then select whatever the input is, Input 3?, from the Creative Mixer application. Do NOT use the Windows application.

By the way, Real Band is almost the same as PowerTracks Pro Audio, so using Real Band should feel the same to you, it's not really different.

By the way, Ray, I guess you're still using Windows XP. On that mixer application you're using, if you click on Properties, it'll give you Recording and Playback Properties. I'd be willing to bet you a nickel that you'll find an UNCHECKED box for Input 3 or whatever else is on that box. If you check that box, then it will show up in the mixer window, and you can use it.

Glad to see you're still around.

Gary

Last edited by Gary Curran; 03/28/11 07:04 PM.

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!