Hi to all,
I am having some problems with using my Tascam US-144 (NOT the MKII) when using certain utilities in BIAB and Realband.

I have already contacted the tech support and they are looking into it but I was wondering if there are users of BIAB that do have the same US-144 and using it without problems with BIAB and RB.

Would love to know how you have set all configurations using Windows XP Professional (32 bit).

I have used the US-144 without any problems with other music related programs such as, Cakewalk, Guitar Rig 3 and 4, kore player, kontact 4.... so I know that I have set up correctly for all of these applications.

In BIAB audio and midi preferences I have set the US-144 as a default device and ticked "use vst/dxi synth"
BIAB plays OK on the main window... the chords show up, the chord field scrolls with the music and I can hear the midi and the realtrack audio just fine BUT.... when I click on the "P" icon, click on "Pitch Invasion" and start the game, there is NO Sound of the actual pitch that I meant to hear... I can hear the sound when I press the Z and B keys on the PC keyboard and can also hear the sound of the Alian's Ship destroyng the different instruments at the bottom of the screen.

This kind of problem exists also on other plugins within BIAB.

Now, if I use the Pc Soundcard (Realtek AC97 Audio) and connect the speakers to its output, then I have no problems.

I need to use the US-144 so that I can record my guitar and vocals.

Any help Will be appreciated.