John, i was just thinking of you as i read this again. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish i could sit and talk with you in person but the distance makes that impossible. I would love to say something about how you are not alone, but in reality you are in that regard. The best advice i can offer right now is to stay active, and stay involved. Keep your hands and mind busy and do not just isolate your self. Take walks, Play your music, go get a coffee among others. Talk with your friends here, call old friends, and family.

The tendency is to sit a greave, and that is normal. You have to allow yourself to go through that part of the process, but please do not let it get to the point of being overwhelming. Seek out what you need to keep moving forward. We here are your friends, and we will help as we can. We are here to talk if you need, on the forum, in PM, and even by phone if you need. Maybe we should do a forum collaboration, and do a song in her memory, or something that might keep you positive. If you want to do something like this let myself or some others know what would work with you.

Most importantly remember that love and allow it to be an anchor for you in the days ahead. You had a love that many never do, and it makes for a rich life. I never knew you wife, but i bet she would want you to continue to live a full and rewarding life now.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, Rob and Patsy Helms

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.