Look, I enjoy BIAB as much as anyone else, and I do appreciate the willingness of forum participants to help me climb its huge learning curve, but I really get tired of all the constant politically-correct B.S. on here about how BIAB is so easy to learn.

It is NOT!

And every time anyone ever mentions the fact that it is a big, cumbersome program, and that the User's Manual is almost incomprehensible, the "hallelujah choir" jumps in and makes it clear that the poster had better not say "the emperor has no clothes", or he won't be welcome on the board.

And the tutorials are too big to download on a dial-up (yes, a LOT of people are still on dial-up), and they try to claim that everything is REALLY SIMPLE to do. Then, when you try to do what the tutorial said, you find out it's not nearly that simple.

I am getting so tired of that! Would you please stop it? It's really IRRITATING!

Please just display the honesty to admit that it is a difficult program for a non-musician to learn, and stop beating people over the head when they say so!

Thanks.

My head beating will no doubt commence now.