It is not easy to use. BIAB will do more than I understand or am ready for. But I have used other programs that I outgrew, always wishing it would do this or that. PG has thought of almost everything for the musicians and the non musicians, making the program useful to both. A quick start manual would be helpful. I got it in the mail, and stuck with it four straight hours the first night and finally got some sound out. I usually do a "save as" when I get "something" useable, when I get frustrated, and come back later and try changing what I don't like. Also, this forum is far more valuable than two of the manuals. When I get an answer to a question, I print it out and have started my own manual containing things I want to do with a song. Be happy in the fact that BIAB and this forum are waiting for you to grow in your enjoyment of music. You will come out on the other side with the satisfaction that you made that song at home. And people will say, "Man that is a hot sax, is that you?" I always just say, "No, it's just the boys in the band".