I'm a musician of no formal training and admittedly limited abilities. I probably fully understand about 10% of BIAB, as i probably fully understand about 10% of Sonar Producer, etc. But I know if you compare my first CD (pre-BIAB) to my latest, regardless of what you may think of my songwriting and singing, you would have to agree that it is like night and day in terms of the quality and sophistication of the production. I hope someday (probably after I retire and/or win the lottery) to master all of BIAB (if it would only stand still!), but every time I get a good handle on a feature I had not used/understood before, the quality of my output goes up a notch. As others have said, you truly get out of it what you put into it, but you can also get a heck of a lot out of it with only a mastery of the basic and primary features. And as you improve the ancillary technology you have available (e.g., Ketron SD2, RealTracks, etc.) you basically get to an even higher level without having to scale a learning curve. I would love a video course that says something like, "OK, now that you have the basics, here are the top four or five features that you really need to try and through which you can give significantly improved results with a reasonable amount of effort." Or maybe a listing of all the significant features coupled with a sentence or two explaining what they do so we can each choose what might be most useful for each of us to take on.

www.LawTunes.com: The LawTunes - The Musical Scales of Justice - Original Lawyer Rock & Roll
www.SurfChords.com: The SurfChords - The Endless Summer Continues and The Wave Never Ends