Knuckler--Don't bother to send a CD of your session players. P.G. Music has hired the finest players in the world. Let me take a minute to give credit to Peter Gannon and crew for selecting the best and not the cheapest featured in BIAB and RB. If I uderstand your post. FIRE THE FIDDLE PLAYER? If you had a current version of Band In Box you could read about the musicans that you are running down. The list looks somewhat like this:1 Wanda Vick-from Crook And Chase tv show and countless sessions. 2 Stuart Duncan was 8 time IRMA fiddle player of the year. 3- Hank Singer featured often on the Marty Stewart tv Show, is the fiddle player we hear on the Bill Anderson specials and recorded with Faron Young. 4- Kenny Sears fronts The Time Jumpers Band @ The Station Inn, to Kenny Sears left on stage you will see another P.G. musican. His name is Paul Franklin. Kenny was with Mel Tillis for years. 5-Glen Duncan has toured with Earl Scruggs,Bill Monroe, Recorded with Shania Twain,John Denver. 6- Andy Leftwich was with Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder,Travis Tritt,Steve Warniner ,he was also featured on PBS with greats such as Ricky Skaggs,Earl Scruggs and Doc. Watson. 7- And Tim Kilphuis from Holland. He is considered one of the world's best at his craft. Check out his wonderful work in the Gypsy styles and as a featured soloist. I do not post very often on this forum,but I felt a need to respond to your one and only post. You joinded the forum last Sunday and here it is only thursday. (Thanksgiving Day) I want to welcome you to the forum and say your statements about P.G. Music' choice of muicans STINKS . e.l.c.

Last edited by Leon Carpenter; 11/24/11 01:20 PM.