(reference to websites are also appreciated)

I am an Occupational Therapist working with students are ages 5 to 10 that have the following cognitive disabilities:

1.) Speech and/or Language Impairments
2.) ADHD
3.) Learning Disabilities (exceptional trouble with writing, reading, or math)
4.) Fine Motor skill difficultiees (difficulty with writing, handling pencil)
5.) "Sensory" Issues (some of their senses have difficulty receiving and interpreting information, or they have an 'insatiable' need to keep moving, touching things, etc.)

As a result of these disabilities, each of my children is having trouble with their academics, and it's my job to increase their academic performance and access.

I plan to incorporate music and instruments into my interventions. I teach the children for 30 minutes, 2x a week, and have the following instruments:
- 2 casio keyboards
- 1 drum pad with 2 pairs of sticks
- 1 glockenspiel
- 1 metronome
- 1 small scale guitar

I'd like to use these 3 tools/props/motivators to help my kids develop the following skills (e.g. these drive the creation of the activity which should incorporate musical instruments):
- listening,
- discipline,
- study techniques,
- math concepts,
- fine motor skills,
- writing
- hand strength
- memorization,
- motivation
- pre-writing skills (fine motor control, learning to use recognize and recite ABCs')
- Band in a Box / Real Band / RealTracks

I must document that my interventions:
1.) are helping improve academic performance
2.) have concrete measurements of results, and proof of progress

Can you help me brainstorm activities to use music to help kids learn life skills and improve in their academics ? The following format would work best for me, but any thoughts are much appreciated. I'll start you off with one example:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skills: Listening, Counting Accurately in Sequence, Attention, Memorization, foundation skills for reciting in rhythm, cooperative play
Goal: Student will learn to count from 1 to 26 and recite the alphabet without errors in 3 out of 3 trials
Materials: 3 students,
1 glockenspiel,
1 metronome
1 singer

Activity:
Three students sit around a table and are given the following roles:
1. Time_Keeper - starts and stops metronome after all students are 'ready' (e.g. all eyes are on him, no talking)
2. Glockenspiel_Player - plays the "ABC" song at the pace set by the Time_Keeper
3. Singer - either sings the ABC song with glockenspiel player, or counts sequentially to notes of ABC song

Measuring Progress: 'score sheet' for each student documenting how high they can count accurately at designated rhythm without error, or how much of the "ABCs" they can recite sequentially without error

Simplifying:
lower the metronome settings
students given chart of "ABCs" or Numbers from 1 to 50 to refer to as they are called on to recite in sequence
work on the ABC song into smaller sections based on rests (ABCD EFG HI JK LMNOP...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------