Originally Posted By: elkayem
I was curious, so I checked out eastcoastmusic with BBB. They gave the company an "F" rating. I think the no returned phone call should be a sign.

Here was a complaint listed at BBB:

Complaint: Choral music order not delivered. Ordered and PAID for in May. East Coast Music required payment up front, saying that the publishers would not send out music without payment. Music ordered was never received from East Coast Music.Organization ended up ordering and receiving music from another company, just one day before we needed it. East Coast Music owner contacted by phone and email for refund, which has not yet been made.

Desired Settlement: The organization paid $925, check #*** dated 5/8/12, which cleared our bank on May 21, 2012. We had to pay an additional amount to get the music from another company and now expect a refund from East Coast Music.

BBB's Final Determination: Business failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Thanks!

"If it sounds too good to be true..."

That's why I didn't click on the "add to cart" icon. Even if I did talk to someone, I would have been nervous ordering from them. The reason for this post.

Thanks again for your effort.

Wally G

Yamaha Montage 6 Roland J80, D50, Integra 7, BK-7m, FR-8X, 1967 Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat, Fender 1965 Twin Reverb reissue, Selmer Trumpet, Akai EWI, Studio One 4

My WEB Site: www.gontowski.com/music