Here is my mess

That is the main desk the screen is an image of Herb's studio, that screen is attached to my trusty old XP Pro studio i build a while back, on each side is my M-Audio B-5 monitors, and you can see the laptop that i use for live and also much recording now. The desktop has the old M-audio delta card in it, and the lappy is connected to my new PreSonus Audiobox 1818VSL.

Here is my Rack system, kinda bare right now but holds my Audiobox, and the TC Helicon Voiceworks. i got the rack at Guitar center for $20 it was shakey and leaning to the side, i added a back, and a center shelf to it and it is sturdy as a rock now. Then put wheels and a handle on it so when you tip it back it rolls. to the right is my new Fender Mustang III with the two button footswitch. Great modeling amp with great software. Literally hundreds of patches available on line now.

Last edited by Robh; 01/17/14 10:26 AM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.