Just tried this with both ST3 (which is obviously 64-bit only) and the 64 bit full version of Kontakt 5 from within BIAB, using JBridge.

Kontakt responds, as you would expect, to the PAN but you are right, ST 3 does not and has been discussed at IK forum - at some point they will have to address this one better.

http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8430

However, the Learn DOES work when using BIAB, but it is tricky, and once again the onus is on ST3's (IK's) side of the house.

To use the Learn - CC data needs to be coming in but if you stop or pause the song in BIAB nothing is going out the MIDI port to ST3. So song needs to be playing but, and here is catch 22 so to speak, when you hit Learn in ST3, then click on the Pan button in part within ST3 you want to control pan for - if ANY CC data is seen by ST3 BEFORE you can move BIABs Pan (CC10) (e.g., CC7 - vol, or CC-1 modulation, or CC - 91 reverb amount, or CC -0 BANK select.) then you need to try again because ST3 will now only respond the FIRST CC it saw for pan.

Larry

EDIT - I really gotta clean out my phones auto correct "typos" set.

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 01/11/15 11:05 AM. Reason: MANY typos - lazy phone

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20