Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Very well done! A sad song, and a tough subject, but you addressed it very well. Nice melody/vocal. Interesting chord changes. Personally, I would leave the real strings and not use the synth pad. I think the organic sound works better with the feel. Nice job Sonny! Take care. Greg

Thanks Greg, I appreciate your thoughts and I always listen to what people have to say technically. That's the only way we can improve.
Sonny

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Sonny,

I think this is my favorite of yours so far.

The production is very nice - and the mix is excellent. The guitars sound great. The strings/pads are a good compliment.

Might be Daniel's best vocal so far, too - and the harmonies are sweet. And well recorded...

Well done!

floyd

I remember that this was Daniel's favorite as well. He always wanted me to keep it acoustical and to not beef it up in anyway. I will let him know what you said about his vocal on this song. Thanks Floyd for sharing.
Sonny

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
You and Daniel really make a terrific team and do such a variety of stuff but always do a top job -
Good writing, good mixing and good performance.

Thanks Charlie, It is a pleasure to work with Daniel and I look forward to doing many more with him(although I have many more with him to release right now). My current status is working with another friend of mine Tami Long. We will be putting down vocals tracks to my first Christmas song this Saturday.

Sonny
Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Sonny !

What a beautiful tune ! It is easy for me to recognize that feeling of emptyness and sadness that you display here ! A tune like this can only be written in a state of great sorrow ! I know as I had to say goodbye to my beloved wife after 42 happy years together ! I can still feel the pain
listening to your tune !
All the best to you !
Dani

Dani I'm sorry for your loss and I appreciate you sharing this with me. I'm thankful that you were able to spend 42 years of your life with her and the memories of that time will never be lost. Thanks for listening and letting me know this about yourself.
Sonny